Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The views looked amazing but it looked like she’d just pulled Sunday up straight from bed! Why not at least get her dressed??

Reactions: 13
She couldn’t dress her or brush her hair so what’s the chances of her putting suncream on the wee soul?
Someone’s posted on her grid about how she was able to climb that in the heat (sounds like they live local) so surely Sunday should’ve had a hat and cream on at the least.

Oh and imagine being her friends and having to carry her child up a bloody mountain 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She couldn’t dress her or brush her hair so what’s the chances of her putting suncream on the wee soul?
Someone’s posted on her grid about how she was able to climb that in the heat (sounds like they live local) so surely Sunday should’ve had a hat and cream on at the least.

Oh and imagine being her friends and having to carry her child up a bloody mountain 🤦🏻‍♀️
If your toddler can’t hike up a bleeping mountain (which is hardly surprising ) then it obviously isn’t the place to take them

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She probably didn’t get her dressed because Sunday didn’t want to. We all know what Sunday says goes even when it comes to doing the most basic things like getting dressed to go out it seems. What’s even worse is that Ferne doesn’t see a problem with it.

Reactions: 6
She probably didn’t get her dressed because Sunday didn’t want to. We all know what Sunday says goes even when it comes to doing the most basic things like getting dressed to go out it seems. What’s even worse is that Ferne doesn’t see a problem with it.
I just hope, for her own sake, that Sunday wanted suncream on 😡

Reactions: 7
I think poor Sunday is never given any dignity! I’ve used to like first time mum and at first I related to Ferne but I can’t understand how she thinks it’s ok to show her potty training, no clothes on etc!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I was in Cape Town this time last year and people climb lions head early in the morning or late in the day because of the heat! You can always see lights going up at night where people climb in the dark which is quite cool to see
That poor little soul 😢

Reactions: 10
We all know Sunday rules the house, what she says goes.
Made me laugh when Ferne was trying to get Sunday in her big girls bed and was adamant she was going to crack it that night, Sunday then threw a strop and Ferne gave in.
What a complete waste of time.

Sunday looks so sad in every photo. It’s heartbreaking.
She looks miserable. I know on her show it shows that she has trouble getting Sunday dressed but Jesus to take her up a mountain with matted hair and no knickers is disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She looks miserable. I know on her show it shows that she has trouble getting Sunday dressed but Jesus to take her up a mountain with matted hair and no knickers is disgusting.
It's bad enough she did it without thinking it's ok to show everyone ..she's disgusting 🙄

Reactions: 9
That’s true - she probably knew that if she tried to get her dressed there’d be a tantrum which would delay/stop them doing what they wanted to do.

Reactions: 5
Makes me laugh saying she hasnt brushed her hair in days, she’s a child she won’t be brushing her own hair 🙄 Good mother? Selling your child does not a good mother make.

Reactions: 17
Poor Sunday she looks shattered, I hope she isn’t getting ill! She looks like she wants to be anywhere but up a bloody mountain with her mums mates in the boiling hot sun!

Reactions: 10
Didnt she hire a nanny on the last series of first time mum? What happened to her?

Where does Ferne actually get her money from? I know she was on towie but she went from a small flat to a massive house?!
Probably from all the idiots buying her herbalife stuff

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.