Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That free spirit comment she makes really annoys me. She isn't a free spirit, Ferne just lets her do what she wants

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In Ferne’s words...she’s a free spirit 🙄🙄
No, Ferne is a 💩 mother who set no boundaries for Sunday in her formative years and now she has a child who won’t listen to her. LBP Mark 2 in the making, but hey she has a tv show.😡

Why is Ferne so quiet? Has she snuck back into the UK? If not then she is stuck because no flights out of or into SA from 16/01 to 28/01.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No, Ferne is a 💩 mother who set no boundaries for Sunday in her formative years and now she has a child who won’t listen to her. LBP Mark 2 in the making, but hey she has a tv show.😡

Why is Ferne so quiet? Has she snuck back into the UK? If not then she is stuck because no flights out of or into SA from 16/01 to 28/01.
She uses the excuse she’s a single mum...yet she has her mum helping her and always has at least one of her cling ons living with her. What an insult to genuine single mums!
I think she’s still in SA. She’ll probably stay there until things die down here hoping that people will forget what an arrogant self obsessed rule breaker she really is...trouble though now is people have had enough of these “celebs” and I hope she faces the backlash of her trip when she gets back.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She uses the excuse she’s a single mum...yet she has her mum helping her and always has at least one of her cling ons living with her. What an insult to genuine single mums!
I think she’s still in SA. She’ll probably stay there until things die down here hoping that people will forget what an arrogant self obsessed rule breaker she really is...trouble though now is people have had enough of these “celebs” and I hope she faces the backlash of her trip when she gets back.
I bet she’s laying low now especially after Sam Faiers is under the spotlight at the moment for buggering off to the Maldives over Christmas. I just can’t get my head round the audacity of the z listers to expect people to understand that they just can’t cope without a holiday every 6 weeks. duck off, the rest of us are stuck here so you should be too

Reactions: 23
She’s still in SA. The stories of the fish are the aquarium in Capetown. She’s definitely keeping a low profile though. She’ll have to test - for Covid and isolate now. I know a lot of people who are in SA who are testing who are asymptomatic. I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t pick it up. She’d have to isolate there for ten days then here on return.

Reactions: 5
She’s still in SA. The stories of the fish are the aquarium in Capetown. She’s definitely keeping a low profile though. She’ll have to test - for Covid and isolate now. I know a lot of people who are in SA who are testing who are asymptomatic. I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t pick it up. She’d have to isolate there for ten days then here on return.
I definitely think she knows she’s going to get negative comments when she returns!

Reactions: 6
I bet she’s laying low now especially after Sam Faiers is under the spotlight at the moment for buggering off to the Maldives over Christmas. I just can’t get my head round the audacity of the z listers to expect people to understand that they just can’t cope without a holiday every 6 weeks. duck off, the rest of us are stuck here so you should be too
Totally agree

Reactions: 4
How can she afford to stay there so long? I know she’s probably quite well off from all her tv stuff but it feels like she’s been there ages!

(I don’t think she’s a porta potty either, as some people have mentioned)

Reactions: 3
How can she afford to stay there so long? I know she’s probably quite well off from all her tv stuff but it feels like she’s been there ages!

There is a ban on alcohol on SA at the moment. How will Ferne cope??

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Is Sunday still with her ?

Reactions: 2
I don’t agree with the government tracking people but of people returning home had to do like they do in Poland then all the influenzas floating around abroad would certainly be kept tabs on... 😂

“The Government is examining how to emulate a scheme in Poland, where those told to isolate are subject to “enhanced monitoring”. Each person is contacted once a day and told to send a photograph of themselves at the location where they are confined.

These are cross-referenced using GPS data and facial-recognition software. Those who fail to comply within 20 minutes receive a visit from police. It is understood that ministers discussed both ideas at a meeting on Thursday.”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.