Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotJustAMum

I have to say I found it VERY uncomfortable watching the scene where Sunday told Ferne that she doesn't like the boyfriend. That is a massive red flag. Three year olds can't properly voice their feelings but she is clearly trying to tell her she doesn't want to live with this man. Add in the fact that they had only known each other two minutes and I am alarmed and upset for the child. Listen to her. Put her first. Move the boyfriend out until you both know him better. This is basic safeguarding

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Summernights

VIP Member
‘Robbed of an ideal pregnancy’ first of all you were not even properly together let alone living together and that’s the risk you take when you date thugs, ultimately you’re going to end up without them sooner or later.
I’ll tell you who’s been robbed of an ideal pregnancy. All the poor women who have been pregnant during covid, who haven’t been able to have their partners with them at scans and appointments, who haven’t been able to have baby showers or go shopping for cots and prams and lovely clothes. That’s who’s been robbed. Not you Ferne, ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 41

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She’s asking what’s most important to you as a parent? Let me think. Putting underwear on my child that’s one. Not taking them up a mountain in boiling heat. Not taking them halfway across the world during a pandemic. Sure there’s more.

Reactions: 38

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I don't mind her but wonder why she always refers to her mum as Jill. Am I alone in finding this a bit odd?

Reactions: 36

Dd29

VIP Member
Thread suggestion Ferne McCann too focused on who she is going to marry, leaving the parenting to every Tom, Dick & Harry

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Dollywobs

Is Sunday ever happy? She literally is the most miserable toddler I’ve ever seen. And she just called Ferne a bitch 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

VIP Member
Just in case you didn’t know because she hasn’t mentioned it much but...did you know she has a boyfriend? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I actually quite like Ferne. I think she's the best of a bad bunch to be honest, she knows she needs to discipline Sunday but knows when to pick her battles - we've all been there at some point. I loved how she said to Sunday that it's not kind to smack mummy, it just seemed a really different way to what I usually see other parents do.
Where as Billie has let Nelly get away with so much and thinks her diva ways is cute, she's ruined that child and it's going to be very difficult for Billie to turn that around now.

As for Fernes looks, I feel she is easily led by the other girls, especially by Danielle.

Reactions: 30

Coco777

Can't believe itv have given this scumbag who is a criminal mole a show. This bitch still support that acid attacker, its only toilet bleach. Supporting facebook pages on him. The bullshit excuse of I have to visit him in jail because of child custody is shit, no law in this country will tell you.
If the partner is in prison he has no visitation right to that child. She wanted to see him, I would never let my child see her father if she destroyed so many ppls lives.

With the current economy, I hope itv programming pull this piece of shit program off air.

Jar jar binks with her drug connections got the show because the TV industry is full of those who use it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

swimming

VIP Member
I cant stand her! So glad a thread is on here.
Absolutely shocking show last night. The pregnancy test clip was for attention. And im sorry, but to stand there and say shes so relieved shes not pregnant was terrible. Some women out there would give their own soul to be pregnant and youve got this wingey little fucker on the tv begging for attention taking a pregnancy test because she was irresponsible in the first place (im assuming) for not using any protection with the new weirdo shes dating (which stinks of something he doesn't want being outed in the media imo)

• Heart
Reactions: 27

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I really liked Ferne in the jungle, actually thought she should have won it, but.....I cant warm to her anymore, she seems to have gone the usual route of celebs with the ridiculous lip fillers.

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Thank god wondered if there was a thread for her. I dont know what it is but I just cant stand the woman. I think its because she said she didnt want to be called a single mum and thats why the show is first time mum. Got a lot of single mums backs up over that comment. I just dont like the woman or her lips!!

• Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
This South African stain is a real worry and could make the vaccine everyone is pinning hopes on ineffective. These idiot influencers are too selfish to forgo a holiday so how can we trust them to self isolate?
They should be forced into a holding hotel at thier own cost for 10 days as soon as they return.

I hope she loses her TV show and brand work due to this irresponsible and selfish behaviour.

• Heart

Dollywobs

Sunday won’t get dressed, Gill needs a rest and Ferne’s finally guessed her parenting’s a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's a self-obsessed cunt that made her ex's acid throwing vileness all about HER. not one word of remorse or sympathy for the actual victims. She loved being with a 'bad boy' crim, she loved the money and excitement and now she's gutted that she has to be a bit more circumspect about her next choice of partner. All IMVHO, of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 26