Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This South African stain is a real worry and could make the vaccine everyone is pinning hopes on ineffective. These idiot influencers are too selfish to forgo a holiday so how can we trust them to self isolate?
They should be forced into a holding hotel at thier own cost for 10 days as soon as they return.

I hope she loses her TV show and brand work due to this irresponsible and selfish behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This South African stain is a real worry and could make the vaccine everyone is pinning hopes on ineffective. These idiot influencers are too selfish to forgo a holiday so how can we trust them to self isolate?
They should be forced into a holding hotel at thier own cost for 10 days as soon as they return.

They do that in Australia - no choice but to isolate for the full 14 days
I hope she loses her TV show and brand work due to this irresponsible and selfish behaviour.
They do that in Australia - no choice but to isolate for the full 14 days

Reactions: 7
I think that safari place has paid her / offered her a free stay for promotion and that’s what she has called work. Insane.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
She’s asking what’s most important to you as a parent? Let me think. Putting underwear on my child that’s one. Not taking them up a mountain in boiling heat. Not taking them halfway across the world during a pandemic. Sure there’s more.

Reactions: 38
She’s asking what’s most important to you as a parent? Let me think. Putting underwear on my child that’s one. Not taking them up a mountain in boiling heat. Not taking them halfway across the world during a pandemic. Sure there’s more.
Saying she’s a free spirit...no Ferne she’s not a free spirit! She hasn’t been taught any boundaries that’s why! Omg I literally can’t stand that woman

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did she really need to mention that the kid wasn’t wearing knickers??!!
I know, I found that uncomfortable. Why would you write something like that to the whole wide world basically?

Saying she’s a free spirit...no Ferne she’s not a free spirit! She hasn’t been taught any boundaries that’s why! Omg I literally can’t stand that woman
Couldn’t agree more

The views looked amazing but it looked like she’d just pulled Sunday up straight from bed! Why not at least get her dressed??
Cos she’s a free spirit that’s why 🥴

Reactions: 10
Did she really need to mention that the kid wasn’t wearing knickers??!!
Poor child. 🙄😩

Yet, so many of her followers were happy to back her up. 😮

Heathrow was trending earlier on Twitter. So many flights coming in from SA, Dubai, etc and people wondering why flights coming into uk are not banned.

I wonder how long Fern intends to be on her ’working’ holiday?

Reactions: 10
I hope they close our borders soon
Its the only way forward.
Any other time id be happy to see people away having fun but her posts are so tone deaf it is maddening.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope they close our borders soon
Its the only way forward.
Any other time id be happy to see people away having fun but her posts are so tone deaf it is maddening.
Although it’s breaking the rules why can’t they just enjoy their time away without putting it all on social media. It’s just unnecessary bragging. If you want to document for your personal memories or your fiends and family make a separate account and put it on private.

Reactions: 14
Billie won’t be there - DOI is on. Sam is in the Maldives according to her thread but I wouldn’t be surprised if she joins them after the post BBP’s lover Mum put on Sam’s LBP’s birthday post.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s been very quiet past few days. Do we reckon she’s home now so won’t post so we can’t see her flouting quarantine rules ?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.