Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked on Souki Belairs Instagram, it’s hilarious. She’s trying to make #souksistas a thing which is so cringy! It’s got 500 tags for a 70k account and this is mostly comprised of her “stylist” and her tagging their own posts with it.

Also there was a 75% off sale Tattlers. That’s a successful business right there! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's happened to the PA/Childminder that Ferne hired in last series of First Time Mum. Has she done a runner or just seen sense not to work with her?

More pics of the new guy and father to Ferne's much longed for baby number 2 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
What's happened to the PA/Childminder that Ferne hired in last series of First Time Mum. Has she done a runner or just seen sense not to work with her?

More pics of the new guy and father to Ferne's much longed for baby number 2 🤦‍♀️

If I was his mother I’d be telling him to run for his life .....

• Haha

He is probably a rent a 🍆 for the holidays and to make her look so interesting and desirable. His body language gives him away.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is such a knob, just put a story up saying how she is "so present" in the moment, yeah when you're your phone how much more present can you be !

Poor Sunday in her latest story...she really doesn’t want to be dragged around does she. My heart broke seeing her little face this morning 😞 bet she just wants to be at home

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Poor Sunday in her latest story...she really doesn’t want to be dragged around does she. My heart broke seeing her little face this morning 😞 bet she just wants to be at home
I hate celebs when they’re like “IM ALL ABOUT TRAVEL AND GIVING MY KID WORLD EXPERIENCE AND SEEING OTHER CULTURES” when their kids are actual babies or toddlers and will remember duck all 🤣

Reactions: 20
I hate celebs when they’re like “IM ALL ABOUT TRAVEL AND GIVING MY KID WORLD EXPERIENCE AND SEEING OTHER CULTURES” when their kids are actual babies or toddlers and will remember duck all 🤣
And when their kids are actual babies and toddlers and need structure and routine

Sunday doesn’t look at all happy. It’s sad

Reactions: 16
Ferne is probably dragging the poor mite around in the media to show she is mum of the year and can be a mum of two. Ferne also realised that her tv show has not much drawing power so another pregnancy would be picked up by ITV. New show title suggestion : Ferne McCann single mum of two.

Reactions: 5
Mum of the year dragging that poor little girl up a mountain in the heat in a cheap polyester nightie. Poor thing looked like that was the last thing she wanted to do. Then of course we get the obligatory Ferne pout/shove arse out pose at the top....knob!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Mum of the year dragging that poor little girl up a mountain in the heat in a cheap polyester nightie. Poor thing looked like that was the last thing she wanted to do. Then of course we get the obligatory Ferne pout/shove arse out pose at the top....knob!
It irks me how much she loves herself

Reactions: 10
I bet she wanted to leave Sunday with Gill whilst she went on holiday. Poor kid looks bored, all she wants to do is go home and play with her toys and stay in her comfort zone. Ferne, put your daughter 1st for once

Reactions: 19
It irks me how much she loves herself
She absolutely loves herself. I saw she was twirling herself around in one of her stories the other night. If that was my friend I’d be like..love give it a rest you look like a right twit!!

Reactions: 12
Exactly, the only holiday kids need at that age is running about the beach and splashing in the pool they don’t care about going on hiking adventures and seeing stuff they won’t even remember next year let alone when they grow up. When she was sitting with the dog 🥺 so sweet and the dog was obviously very sweet and placid too but I would have at least said ok be gentle, could tell the dog didn’t particularly want to be cuddled around his neck. She had a look on her face as if to say can you just duck off and leave me here at the end poor bubs.

Reactions: 10
Still no sign of work ... and the boyfriend can’t be that into her, he’s gone off on a 10 day caravan holiday while she is still there .. it’s prob not her boyfriend and they just hooked up while she was there. Yet she does a magazine article about being broody

Reactions: 5
Without knickers on!??? Getting carried up a mountain..... All kinds of wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.