Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor kid is just a fashion accessory. Put some cute peppa pig bathers, a tshirt and a sun hat on her ffs and a lovely little evening dress and sandals for the night!!! Money but no class!!! That messy play ad was just cringe too!!!

Reactions: 8
Messy play ad is cringe because you know on the show she’d be sobbing at Sunday making a mess but not when she’s being paid for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who is watching Sunday while she is off getting pissed and going for dinner? I'm just jealous to be fair😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m new to this thread after having just caught up with the latest series of first time mum (only at episode 4 though) I think her heart is in the right place with discipline Sunday but she just doesn’t follow through. Sunday is very cute, but I don’t think it’s fair to film her tantrums for the world to see. Tantrums come from a deep place of emotional distress and frustration in toddlers and maybe a bit of privacy wouldn’t go a miss.
I think it’s nice Sunday has Carl around, probably a positive and regular male role model and I do think it’s nice how close her bond with Sunday is but if she isn’t careful Sunday will grow up into a right little madam

Reactions: 11
Who is watching Sunday while she is off getting pissed and going for dinner? I'm just jealous to be fair😂
Most hotels in Dubai have baby sitting services. Not sure how comfortable I’d be leaving my child with someone I didn’t know though.

Reactions: 8
Oh wow what a mess. I thought the black outfit on her grid was bad enough. She looks like she’s going to a fancy dress party as one of the Flintstones 😂
She needs to sack her stylist, she always wears terrible outfits

Reactions: 5
She looks like Tinkerbell that has gone wrong. She can't be serious with those outfits surely 😂

Reactions: 4
She thinks she’s edgy but she just wears stuff that looks really cheap and classless

Reactions: 7
She also needs to either put less powder on under her eyes or change it, the flash from the camera has made it show 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Ironic that she’s standing outside Amazonico when she looks like belongs in the jungle

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.