Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so bizarre that it takes her hours to even get Sunday dressed. I know all kids have tantrums now and then, they don’t always want to do things but I’ve never seen anything like it. I don’t think it helps that she constantly ASKS Sunday if she wants to do something, just bloody tell her 😂
Yeah exactly. Even with what Sunday wants to wear, it really frustrates me!! I wonder how she'll cope when she needs to be at school on time, she might do a Sam and call the school but say she doesn't want to wear her school uniform.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah exactly. Even with what Sunday wants to wear, it really frustrates me!! I wonder how she'll cope when she needs to be at school on time, she might do a Sam and call the school but say she doesn't want to wear her school uniform.
Hahaha you’re probably right 🤣 cracked me up when Sam called the school saying she couldn’t drag him out of bed... he’s 4 😂. I completely understand children can be difficult but honestly I’d be embarrassed 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God hiring a PA 🤣 seems to be a requirement for these z listers along with a ‘wrapped’ Range Rover and an Ali express tastic ‘clothing line’

Reactions: 11
I thought Ferne was getting a nanny when Sunday was a small baby as i remember in one episode they did an interview at Gill's house with the potential candidate. Clearly didn't last long. Heard nothing but bad things about Ferne so it doesn't surprise me when these people dont want to work with her. Carl and Ellis are only hanging in there for their little bit of fame.

Reactions: 12
I’ve just watched the new episode... is she on bleeping glue?! Needs a PA and a nanny but she’s titting about the place meditating and having ‘holistic’ treatments.. piss right off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry to say but I think everyone knows that even if Sunday’s dad wasn’t a horrible, violent man she probably would have been a single mum by now anyway! It was a quick romance was it not? And some definitely work out and the stars align but I couldn’t see it here!

Reactions: 13
Catching up on the last two episodes and Jesus.

Bribing your child to stay in their own bed, then changing the goalposts because she wouldn’t tie her hair up. Getting a nanny as you can’t be bothered to deal with your child and setting clear boundaries. Pimping your child out on photo shoots that she clearly doesn’t want to do. Allowing camera crews in and filming her urinating in the woods and in her knickers. Every child deserves the right to privacy. It’s enshrined in law. Shame Sunday’s rights are being ignored due to Ferne’s need to earn a wage.

God forbid she hires a nanny as she will realise how useless she is as a parent. I’m sorry if I’m harsh and I do feel for her as a single mum but more the reason for her to squish Sunday’s tantrums now. Gill clearly knows that she needs more support with Sunday but recognised that if she gives an inch then Ferne will take a mile.

Also DYING at the sales assistant in the range following her around the store- is she that important that she needs support shopping in the range.

Oh and for the love of god Ferne STOP with the American accent!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t actually mind watching Ferne, I think she’s funny in some ways- like, you wouldn’t wanna be her close friend but an acquaintance as she’s probably fun to be around but she’s too much for a friend you see often if that makes sense? She doesn’t try hard like Sam Faiers to be something she’s not.

Reactions: 6
I’m watching tonight’s ep on the itv hub and my god could she love herself even more.
This series is basically showing how utterly self absorbed she is and can't be bothered with parenting her child - it's actually embarassing to see Sunday absolutely loving being with the nanny, no tantrums, while mummy swans about doing whatever she likes

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She isn’t a natural mum. Nothing wrong with that! But she seems much too selfish and self absorbed really to be a good parent to Sunday. It’s like she would like to be a mum some of the time but finds it all a bit too much of a commitment.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Catching up on the last two episodes and Jesus.

Bribing your child to stay in their own bed, then changing the goalposts because she wouldn’t tie her hair up. Getting a nanny as you can’t be bothered to deal with your child and setting clear boundaries. Pimping your child out on photo shoots that she clearly doesn’t want to do. Allowing camera crews in and filming her urinating in the woods and in her knickers. Every child deserves the right to privacy. It’s enshrined in law. Shame Sunday’s rights are being ignored due to Ferne’s need to earn a wage.

God forbid she hires a nanny as she will realise how useless she is as a parent. I’m sorry if I’m harsh and I do feel for her as a single mum but more the reason for her to squish Sunday’s tantrums now. Gill clearly knows that she needs more support with Sunday but recognised that if she gives an inch then Ferne will take a mile.

Also DYING at the sales assistant in the range following her around the store- is she that important that she needs support shopping in the range.

Oh and for the love of god Ferne STOP with the American accent!
She used to do that American accent with Charlie. During her first episodes in Towie, she's in bed with Charlie and tells him to do the voice and he talks to her in an American accent and she does it to him and calls him puppy I think.

Made me want to launch my TV out the window!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watching the latest episode, not a fan of Ferne and the way she parents nightmare Sunday but her grandad is SO cute 😥😥

Reactions: 10
She does love herself but I prefer watching her to Sam and Billie, she has more personality than the 2 of them put together!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.