Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Carl have flown to Cape Town from Essex in Tier 4.

they are saying she has a job there - probably to excuse why they travelled out of tier 4!!

• Angry
Reactions: 15

they are saying she has a job there - probably to excuse why they travelled out of tier 4!!
Well that’s on her, Cape Town are reporting extremely high numbers of cases at the moment so let’s just hope she doesn’t get it 🙃🙃

Reactions: 8
No now she will have to quarantine for 2 weeks on return - bet she doesn’t though!

Reactions: 7
Uk have cancelled flights coming from South Africa....she may be stuck there!

Reactions: 8

She’s also gone with someone else!! Not sure how it’s work related. They’re a bunch of d***heads

We can but hope!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Serves her right, I don't believe there is a job, she just thought she could go off on holiday, I hope she's stuck for weeks and runs out of money, ending up in a hostel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope that she is stuck in SA for ages
Me too!!! She’s removed one of her grid pics on her nutrition page. She was taking about getting her herbal life crap whilst being in SA. Hopefully she’s been called out for going on holiday...oops I mean business trip

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s in Cape Town - I don’t know what the rules are there
Oh of course, I got confused because she tagged Brentwood kitchen in one of her stories of her cooking so assumed she was back home, even so, how ridiculous. She won’t self isolate when she’s home either

Reactions: 6
Oh of course, I got confused because she tagged Brentwood kitchen in one of her stories of her cooking so assumed she was back home, even so, how ridiculous. She won’t self isolate when she’s home either
She might get stuck there as UK have cancelled all flights coming back from SA because their rates are so high

Reactions: 4
I thought it was random that Harley Brash is there. Didn’t even know they were friends!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.