Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I admittedly don’t have a body like hers but if I did I don’t think I’d wear those horrible cycling shorts and crop tops day to day?! They’re hideous!

Reactions: 9
Ugh, she is such a horrible parent! That child needs stability, boundaries and discipline. She'll regret it in a few years. It also pisses me off when her and Danni talk about their nutrition business. Erm.......its herbalife! Drinking aloe Vera and meal replacements milkshakes is NOT nutrition.

Reactions: 20
Is Carl living there now because he’s in her stories in her hour today?

Reactions: 1
Is Carl living there now because he’s in her stories in her hour today?
He moved in for lockdown, her mum said it was too much for her doing all the childcare, cooking, washing etc. We all know she couldn't look after Sunday on her own, where would she find the time to pout and preen for the gram

Reactions: 13
Probs on the wrong thread but I don’t mind ferne. I’m two episodes in to the new series. Feel sorry for her. Parenting is hard and it’s nice to have somebody to deal with the tit things with. Obviously she’s not the only single mum in the world but it’s nice to see something so opposite from Sam & Billies show.

I don’t however agree with the nutrition ‘business’ - haven’t people been flogging herbal life on the gram for years??

Reactions: 5
Oops.... Ferne wants to be a Billionaire like Kylie Jenner!!!! Yeah keep dreaming love

There’s no consistency with these girls! No real graft despite what they’d have you believe. Billie’s stuff only does well because it’s professionally marketed via In The Style. Sam and Ferne dropped their business ventures like a hot shite the minute gullible people weren’t selling it out. If that was me and I’d started my own businesses (while being rich at the same time) I’d pile everything into it. Hire proper marketing people, social media consultants. They think being them is enough to sell clothes and it’s not.

Reactions: 9
I think that relationship fizzled out as he doesn't want to be in the limelight and personally I dont blame him. Ferne knows she wouldn't make money from selling pictures of the 2 of them together in OK magazine or Hello!
Can you imagine how much money she would lose in the exclusive reveal of them getting together, getting engaged, having another baby, then the wedding. If you love yourself as much as Ferne does then you'll be a perfect match
The guy she was briefly with, the one where she dumped her daughter with Nanny Gill and then went to New York as her bloke was living over there temporarily. He didn't want publicity either, those 2 guys are complete opposite to Ferne.
She craves the limelight and would do anything to remain relevant.

Reactions: 6
I also read the “isn’t keen on being in the public eye” as translation for “I don’t want HMRC to look too closely at my accounts”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ha yes all these ‘Essex business men’ are shady af
Hahaha this is a friend of a friends boyfriend who once told me on a night out I’m insane for having social media, he’ll never have it because he doesn’t want to become the product and have his innermost thoughts targeted for advertising. I thought it was maybe because he sells cocaine but turns out no that’s not the reason 🤣😑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Soooooo, Ferne has found herself an Essex businessman who is a millionaire. I think I need to move back, because there seems to be a high number of businessmen millionaires in Essex!😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Soooooo, Ferne has found herself an Essex businessman who is a millionaire. I think I need to move back, because there seems to be a high number of businessmen millionaires in Essex!😉
She’s binned him off I think? Though god knows what the real story is

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.