Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, just watched her give her the slime after she cried. FFS, why can't she handle her daughter? Why is she controlled by a 2 year old? You're a bloody adult for god sake. She wasn't born with an attitude like that, she learnt that behaviour from you!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did she really just tell everyone to meet up with people at a supermarket?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So for Sunday’s birthday she had her, her mum and 2 fairy princesses? That’s a lots of pizza to feed 4 adults and toddler. Sick of these celebs breaking rules. She’s in Essex or London I’m assuming so up today is in tier 2, which is no meeting indoors with people not in your household. Even if she’s not in a tier 2 wars there is a limit of 6, and that includes children. Poor bewildered kid being made to stand under the balloon arch. What is it with these planet polluting throw away monstrosities anyway?

Reactions: 9
So for Sunday’s birthday she had her, her mum and 2 fairy princesses? That’s a lots of pizza to feed 4 adults and toddler. Sick of these celebs breaking rules. She’s in Essex or London I’m assuming so up today is in tier 2, which is no meeting indoors with people not in your household. Even if she’s not in a tier 2 wars there is a limit of 6, and that includes children. Poor bewildered kid being made to stand under the balloon arch. What is it with these planet polluting throw away monstrosities anyway?
I was JUST ranting about this today. I don’t know how to word this and not insult people but every “stay at home mummy not by choice but because I have never really worked and can’t be fucked starting now” I know has started making balloon displays?! And loads of people I know have been buying them for first day at school, Halloween, Easter, Christmas no doubt, baby showers etc. bleeping wild and my first thought was - plastic. All that bleeping plastic and for what? A day?!

Reactions: 9
She’s an unclassy distasteful fog horn. Her “parenting skills” are absolutely diabolical and Gill knows it - you can see it in her face.

Ferne palms that child off to whoever will take her and goes out frolicking like a single tart with no responsibilities at all.

I also sense ADHD vibes off Ferne. She’s like a bull in a China shop. Flitting from one thing to the next every week (including men!).
As someone with ADHD, I don’t think she is.

So she's off on a date in tonight's episode, let's just remember no one will fancy Ferne as much as she fancies herself

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am in constant dismay at the mess of that lovely house? Tidy it up! Clean it! Some of us would love a house like that

Reactions: 4
Finally caught up with the current series and its cringeworthy watching Ferne, she can't control a 2 year old. Sunday is ruling her and is allowing it. Yes we all want a quiet life but with kids you have no chance, the longer she keeps this going the worse its going to be.
A few series ago she was on the look out for a nanny. I think she did that so Nanny Gill can take on more duties. To be honest Gill does enough, you could see in the last episode that she found it tiring. Ferne is lucky she has someone to offload her daughter to while she buggars off to the South of France on a bloody Private jet.

As for getting her child her own clothing collection is plain stupid. As if a 2 year old is going to sit still and model the clothes, its not fair on them. Stop making money out of your kid.

Reactions: 12
Poor Gill. Has the sisters marriage broken up? It was mentioned she and her children had landed on Gill too, and she’s had quite the glow up? (The sister - poor Gill looks all in).

Reactions: 4
Oh God, that latest episode was off the cringe scale!

Pimping out her child to a ‘modelling job’ and then being surprised when the two year old doesn’t want to do it! Interviewing some random for a nanny job and failing to ask any proper questions.
Allowing Sunday back into her bed...
The exaggerated drawling voice...
it’s such a hate watch for me, I can’t believe she is a role model for young women.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Poor Gill. Has the sisters marriage broken up? It was mentioned she and her children had landed on Gill too, and she’s had quite the glow up? (The sister - poor Gill looks all in).
I've had a look on Sophie's IG and can't see anything to suggest that they have split. She wrote a gushing anniversary post to her husband back in May.

Noticed on the programme she still had her wedding ring on!!

All i can think of is that Soph and the kids moved with Gill on a temporary basis if her husband is isolating due to Covid. Either that or home improvements where they had to move out. 🤷‍♀️

Also just to add Sunday running around butt naked was so inappropriate. Blurred or not blurred, just WHY?! Also the film crew are there witnessing it too, does she trust this strangers? Personally I find it inappropriate when people let their kids run around naked on beaches too. Just chuck some knickers on them!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I find it so bizarre that it takes her hours to even get Sunday dressed. I know all kids have tantrums now and then, they don’t always want to do things but I’ve never seen anything like it. I don’t think it helps that she constantly ASKS Sunday if she wants to do something, just bloody tell her 😂

Reactions: 10
I've only seen little clips from this latest series but I watched the one from last night of the photoshoot and couldn't believe how many shots they had of Sunday in just her pants - it's ridiculous! Get the cameras off her if she's undressed, why doea Ferne allow that?? Sam and Billie do it too and show their kids on the toilet as if that's completely normal

Also I watched the clip of her with Sam and Billie talking about her getting a PA or a nanny and at the end Ferne's interview says something like "I've just realised I'm a single mum" - no you haven't just realised, you mention it in every single scene on the show! (And yes I get that it's a big deal but most other single parents don't have the money she has or the help and still don't mention it every 5 minutes)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.