Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree with you but I feel like I cut her a lot less slack than I would usually. She was thrown into this and unvoluntarily it had been the 2 of them and she’s dealt with it the best way she saw fit

I can't agree.

She got willingly impregnated by a bloke who was clearly dodgy as duck. No, the acid attack is nothing to do with her, but IMVHO, she liked the thrill of shagging a wrong 'un and knew he was dodgy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't agree.

She got willingly impregnated by a bloke who was clearly dodgy as duck. No, the acid attack is nothing to do with her, but IMVHO, she liked the thrill of shagging a wrong 'un and knew he was dodgy.
Totally agree. She enjoyed the holidays in Dubai, on his earnings from drug dealing. Drug dealers are the scum of the earth, they ruin so many lives. She was happy to sign up to this lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Also, not all but most single parents are thrown into single parent life involuntary, myself included but no way would I let me two year old rule me. I didn’t even have half of the help she has but he still knew who was boss. Watching her parent Sunday is like pulling teeth, she needs to get a back bone as there is just no discipline at all.

I agree with what someone else has said, none of what they have been through excuses bad behaviour. Ferne just needs to learn to be a bit stronger and teach Sunday the word no. She can’t live her life expecting to get everything she wants her whole life because life doesn’t work like that unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Totally agree. She enjoyed the holidays in Dubai, on his earnings from drug dealing. Drug dealers are the scum of the earth, they ruin so many lives. She was happy to sign up to this lifestyle.
Exactly this!! She knew what she was getting into. No one is forcing her to live her life on Instagram- obviously the money’s too good to walk away from it all

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wasnt she trying to put Sunday in her own bed two series ago when she was in her old flat? and she's still in her bed? god the woman needs to get a grip and put her foot down with Sunday she walks all over her.

Reactions: 14
Wasnt she trying to put Sunday in her own bed two series ago when she was in her old flat? and she's still in her bed? god the woman needs to get a grip and put her foot down with Sunday she walks all over her.
Yep 😂 it will only get worse over time as Sunday learns that she always wins. Why bother doing what her mum says when she can have a quick tantrum and get her own way 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s not Sunday's fault but like you said, she needs to put her foot down.

Reactions: 5
It seems that her little cohort with Sam and Billie Faiers are all hopeless at getting children to sleep in their own beds!

Look at ‘Little’ Paul, still in his parents bed and ruling the roost. Nellie was five when she finally slept in her own bed? Arthur and Rosie have done best!

Reactions: 10
I do think the tantrums and struggles with Sundays behaviour (and those of The Faires children) are exaggerated for the TV cameras. It's not interesting viewing to see a child going to bed easily or behaving nicely.

I also don't believe all the secret admirer business. Who accepts a private jet and holiday in South of France without even meeting the person offering it?Either it is made up for the cameras or the secret admirer isn't secret to her but is married or a criminal or both.

Reactions: 21
I do think the tantrums and struggles with Sundays behaviour (and those of The Faires children) are exaggerated for the TV cameras. It's not interesting viewing to see a child going to bed easily or behaving nicely.

I also don't believe all the secret admirer business. Who accepts a private jet and holiday in South of France without even meeting the person offering it?Either it is made up for the cameras or the secret admirer isn't secret to her but is married or a criminal or both.
Agree, a criminal i suspect...

When she first spoke about him she said that he was interested in moving to the area with his family so assumed that he meant with his wife and kids. But yeah, who just accepts that?

Reactions: 4
Why did Sunday need her hair up to make Slime?! Pick your battles. Also, her half arsed attitude towards Sunday’s big milestones. Her sitting on the new bed. There was no excitement of encouragement. Just “I need you to sleep in your own bed now”. And please, a nanny?? Because you’re so busy with your mlm conning people and selfies for teeth whitening??!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel for Ferne, my child has tantrums like Sunday but 1000x worse. It's not easy to get it right.

Reactions: 4
Just finished episode 2, I dont believe the Mr C story at all but I'm desperate to know the truth!

Reactions: 5
“I’ve decided to be celibate”

Bold statement for a woman who’s been single for about one million years 🤣 apart from Mr New York

I hope the admirer is Arg or someone

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I say this about alllllll the celebs but zero safeguarding in place for Sunday. Videos of her in just her pants broadcast to millions. Hell shes even on TV in just her pants. It’s not about us normal people of the world who just see a cute kid not wanting clothes on. It’s about the abnormal and Christ they’re out there.

Reactions: 11
I say this about alllllll the celebs but zero safeguarding in place for Sunday. Videos of her in just her pants broadcast to millions. Hell shes even on TV in just her pants. It’s not about us normal people of the world who just see a cute kid not wanting clothes on. It’s about the abnormal and Christ they’re out there.
When they filled her weeing out in the woods... just terrible

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.