Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she washed all the ā€œbun bunsā€?! She bleeping did it in the middle of the day and told Sunday what she was doing. Making the wee girl watch her beloved bunnies spin round at a million miles an hour by a big scary machine and then wondered why she cried?! Why did you even tell her?! Why didnā€™t you wait until bed and leave one out as a spare?!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The poor child doesnā€™t even know if she is coming or going, sleep in your own bed then you have slime, she did sleep in her bed so give her the slime not then say no slime until your hair is done šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do we think the secret admirer exists? Or just a desperate ploy to beef up the non existent storylines?
I would not accept a free private jet holiday from someone I have never met, I'm sure some would. He probably does not exist anyway. & if Mr C (Mr Chav) does exist, probably another drug dealer; she has form and no morals as to how these guys earn there money.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
See? This is the problem with parenting in our society. The muppets who follow her and watch her show will think if this is how she raised her child then they will follow suit. What kind of children would then be raised? Me, me, me children far worse than we see in some adults today. These people are under the misapprehension that they are NOT role models, but just in a money making racket.
The way that child is being raised is ridiculous. Letā€™s face it, she is just a talking prop for Ferne to make money out of. She needs to hear the word ā€˜noā€™ a lot more. I donā€™t think she is remotely cute.

It must be really annoying for Ferne that the child looks so like the jailbird father. She needs to be properly washed and dressed every day, her hair looks like rats tails all the time. You canā€™t let children opt out of basic hygiene because they throw a tantrum. Iā€™m quite sure Sunday would not be doing that if she hadnā€™t learned what a pushover her mother is!

Reactions: 10
The poor child doesnā€™t even know if she is coming or going, sleep in your own bed then you have slime, she did sleep in her bed so give her the slime not then say no slime until your hair is done šŸ™„
Agree šŸ’Æ. Trying to set clear instructions to follow, own bed = slime game, she did this so therefore should of been allowed to play with the slime regardless of the hair issue. How is Sunday going to build trust and understand boundaries when she gets such mixed messages...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Remember when she washed all the ā€œbun bunsā€?! She bleeping did it in the middle of the day and told Sunday what she was doing. Making the wee girl watch her beloved bunnies spin round at a million miles an hour by a big scary machine and then wondered why she cried?! Why did you even tell her?! Why didnā€™t you wait until bed and leave one out as a spare?!
My mum washed my beloved teddy when I was asleep but I woke up. She tried to microwave it dry but melted the nose šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And the way she is monetising Sunday, with her own clothes range... the same shite Sam and Billie do.... cheap taat....

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m not a parent but even I know you choose your battles - why did Sunday need to have her hair up just to play with the slime? She stayed in her bed, just let her have the reward without starting another argument šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
Just catching up on this weeks FTM... I also have a 2 year old demon toddler but she really does live on another bloody planet. Thinking of getting a nanny?! Bevause you cannot be arsed with the hassle of actually setting boundaries and parenting your own child... sheā€™s such a silly little girl, so immature.
And all the ā€˜soooo busyā€™... what fannying around tasting deserts for a party šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think itā€™s parenting classes she needs not a bloody nanny!!! Having a nanny isnā€™t going to stop her child thinking she can get her own way with her mum constantly. Sheā€™s too soft and before she knows it Sunday will be walking all over her 100x more than she does now.

Also, does anyone know anything about Ferneā€™s dad? Is he still in her life?

Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s an unclassy distasteful fog horn. Her ā€œparenting skillsā€ are absolutely diabolical and Gill knows it - you can see it in her face.

Ferne palms that child off to whoever will take her and goes out frolicking like a single tart with no responsibilities at all.

I also sense ADHD vibes off Ferne. Sheā€™s like a bull in a China shop. Flitting from one thing to the next every week (including men!).
And sheā€™s out again tonight with Dannielle Armstrong having a ā€œbusiness meetingā€...looking classy as always as the night goes on!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I wondered this too, she never mentions her dad but they were saying about how sentimental her mums engagement ring was.

I think itā€™s parenting classes she needs not a bloody nanny!!! Having a nanny isnā€™t going to stop her child thinking she can get her own way with her mum constantly. Sheā€™s too soft and before she knows it Sunday will be walking all over her 100x more than she does now.

I read her dad either owns or lives on a farm in Devon and she goes to visit him to relax

Reactions: 3
The way that child is being raised is ridiculous. Letā€™s face it, she is just a talking prop for Ferne to make money out of. She needs to hear the word ā€˜noā€™ a lot more. I donā€™t think she is remotely cute.

It must be really annoying for Ferne that the child looks so like the jailbird father. She needs to be properly washed and dressed every day, her hair looks like rats tails all the time. You canā€™t let children opt out of basic hygiene because they throw a tantrum. Iā€™m quite sure Sunday would not be doing that if she hadnā€™t learned what a pushover her mother is!
She looks like Gill!

Iā€™m just catching up- were we ever allowed to have ā€˜partiesā€˜ of up to 30 since March, except for Weddings and funerals??
Hilarious watching her ā€˜worryā€™ about the rules and being upset about not being able to hug her friend then in the next scene sat within 1m of her mates like nothing was going on.

• Heart
Yes I think Sunday is the image of Gill. Donā€™t s much of the father in the child.

Just catching up on First Time Mum and cannot BELIEVE the new bed/slime incident. She gives Sunday far too much attention when sheā€™s misbehaving and Sunday knows sheā€™ll get exactly what she wants in the end because Ferne just gives in šŸ™„
I agree with the comments on here but on the other hand I donā€™t blame her. It must be hard for her knowing her dad is in prison and having to deal with that 24/7 constantly wondering what to do for the best etc. I think Sunday is really cute and I wonā€™t fault ferne in terms of what theyā€™ve been through as it is neither of their faults

I agree with the comments on here but on the other hand I donā€™t blame her. It must be hard for her knowing her dad is in prison and having to deal with that 24/7 constantly wondering what to do for the best etc. I think Sunday is really cute and I wonā€™t fault ferne in terms of what theyā€™ve been through as it is neither of their faults
I think Sunday is cute too, I donā€™t think her behaviour is though. Itā€™s absolutely not their fault what theyā€™ve been through, I donā€™t think anyone could blame her for that? I donā€™t envy her for raising Sunday ā€œaloneā€, but then sheā€™s not really alone is she, she has an unreal amount of support from her mum and it seems from her other family/friends too. Weā€™ve all been through things in our lives, some worse than others of course but in my opinion it isnā€™t an excuse to parent the way she does sometimes šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø just my opinion of course.

I think Sunday is cute too, I donā€™t think her behaviour is though. Itā€™s absolutely not their fault what theyā€™ve been through, and I donā€™t envy her for raising Sunday ā€œaloneā€, but then sheā€™s not really alone is she, she has an unreal amount of support from her mum and it seems from her other family/friends too. Weā€™ve all been through things in our lives, some worse than others of course but in my opinion it isnā€™t an excuse to parent the way she does sometimes šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø just my opinion of course.
Completely agree with you but I feel like I cut her a lot less slack than I would usually. She was thrown into this and unvoluntarily it had been the 2 of them and sheā€™s dealt with it the best way she saw fit

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.