Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so full of crap, I can't believe grown women buy into this lifestyle she is promoting!

Reactions: 6
I’m not a huge fan of Ferne but I like that she shows the reality of parenthood, like the porridge thing and the bunny thing. And Sunday is clearly a little diva but a really super cute one. They clearly have a lovely relationship and doesn’t seem to be all for the cameras etc.

Reactions: 7
I’ve not caught up yet! I take it “Jilllllll” was there wiping both Ferne AND Sunday’s arse 🤣

Reactions: 8
The narrator is so annoying!

Same tit, different series really! Sunday not in her own bed due to Ferne being useless as usual, Jill doing everything for Ferne, endless referral to the“munchkin”, pelvic floor chats, vagina’s, another useless business set up....

Not sure I can be bothered this series to be honest. She’s so lazy.

Reactions: 12
Does Fernes sister have children?

Ferne needs to, quite bluntly, grow the duck up and get a grip. I really feel for her Mom. Imagine feeling that fed up being taken for granted by your own daughter and your daughter can't even see it?

Ferne thinks tasting wine and a hot air balloon ride will make up for it, give it a few weeks and then she will take advantage again.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't follow her or anything but I swear by her false lash range in poundland 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jill needs to say No
See? This is the problem with parenting in our society. The muppets who follow her and watch her show will think if this is how she raised her child then they will follow suit. What kind of children would then be raised? Me, me, me children far worse than we see in some adults today. These people are under the misapprehension that they are NOT role models, but just in a money making racket.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She literally lives like a single person without a child, her Mum does everything from what I've seen!

Reactions: 13
I've just come across this story.

But with her county in Tier 2 right now, the 30-year-old is trawling celebrity dating app Raya for a potential suitor, and said: “I am looking for a boyfriend ready to sign a deal tomorrow. I cannot do another lockdown being single.
What the duck?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Just catching up on First Time Mum and cannot BELIEVE the new bed/slime incident. She gives Sunday far too much attention when she’s misbehaving and Sunday knows she’ll get exactly what she wants in the end because Ferne just gives in 🙄

Reactions: 12
She’s an unclassy distasteful fog horn. Her “parenting skills” are absolutely diabolical and Gill knows it - you can see it in her face.

Ferne palms that child off to whoever will take her and goes out frolicking like a single tart with no responsibilities at all.

I also sense ADHD vibes off Ferne. She’s like a bull in a China shop. Flitting from one thing to the next every week (including men!).

Reactions: 20
If it was a secret admirer surely she'd be seen papped with him somewhere, I think it's all made up for the show. Those flowers were like something from a wedding!

Reactions: 14
She is a lazy parent it’s clear to see. Sunday’s behaviour is all her own fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Pisses me off when they mention Sundays 'meltdowns'. They are not meltdowns, they are tantrums.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.