Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1092760
View attachment 1092761

View attachment 1092762

What the hell šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

Our little family..... she's rushed into everything as per usual and Sunday is getting older and more aware of these break ups as they happen. She needs therapy.

As for the card, she barely knows him, it takes 6 months for people to reveal their true selves, and there's something massively off about this guy.
She really has a screw lose doesn't she. And why in the hell would you be ok with a private intimate card being shown on social media??? Oh yeah, if you're Ferne duck face McCunt you think this sort of thing is normal.

It's probably just as well Sunday goes to school this year (actually school not nursery Ferne šŸ¤£), get a bit of normality and routine for the girl.

Could see Ferne shipping her off to Malory Towers as she can't cope šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She really has a screw lose doesn't she. And why in the hell would you be ok with a private intimate card being shown on social media??? Oh yeah, if you're Ferne duck face McCunt you think this sort of thing is normal.

It's probably just as well Sunday goes to school this year (actually school not nursery Ferne šŸ¤£), get a bit of normality and routine for the girl.

Could see Ferne shipping her off to Malory Towers as she can't cope šŸ¤£
Only if Sunday agrees to putting her uniform on šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Idk the names of the blokes but all of these TOWIE or reality women end up with this tit. Theyā€™ve all made a reasonable living for themselves, bought nice houses, have a few different income streams and I think thatā€™s of major interest to blokes who are robbing Peter to pay Paul / know at some point theyā€™ll inevitably end up inside. None of them end up with James the accountant do they?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely by now she should know that she needs to be careful with the men she picks. She would have learned that from past experiences!!

Hopefully Sunday will really enjoy school. Routine, attention, friends and being able to eat her dinner without a camera in her face. Sheā€™s still going to need therapy due to the amount of criminals her mum shags.

Idk the names of the blokes but all of these TOWIE or reality women end up with this tit. Theyā€™ve all made a reasonable living for themselves, bought nice houses, have a few different income streams and I think thatā€™s of major interest to blokes who are robbing Peter to pay Paul / know at some point theyā€™ll inevitably end up inside. None of them end up with James the accountant do they?!
No they donā€™t. But some of them are from dodgy families. Thereā€™s no way that many thick people make that much money legitimately. The Towie girls are attracted to gangster types, itā€™s the Essex dream to be in a relationship with a rich hard man šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
There is definitely some kind of finacial motive for him. He's love bombing her and she can't see it, let alone stop to think why.

I can't understand how someone who quite clearly thinks so bloody much of themselves can have so little self esteem to keep ending up with these men who use her for fame and money

Reactions: 19
Hopefully Sunday will really enjoy school. Routine, attention, friends and being able to eat her dinner without a camera in her face. Sheā€™s still going to need therapy due to the amount of criminals her mum shags.

No they donā€™t. But some of them are from dodgy families. Thereā€™s no way that many thick people make that much money legitimately. The Towie girls are attracted to gangster types, itā€™s the Essex dream to be in a relationship with a rich hard man šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
This is so true. A lot of their dads made money in dodgy ways, but not as outright illegal as the drugs or fraud lot of today. Or maybe it was, just policing wasnā€™t what it is now back then so they were never caught. I know this isnā€™t Dani Dyerā€™s thread but sheā€™s the WORST for this tit, sheā€™s from money/fame so really should have known better. Why didnā€™t anyone her side look into that? Nine times out of ten anyone claiming to be a ā€œtraderā€ is someone working in financial agreements or unregulated assets, best case you may get a trade support who basically answers phones all day on a grad salary. So many women fall for that tit (celeb or otherwise) maybe there needs to be a public service announcement to help this epidemic???

She's not reading the room.
ā€œI have never thought about it until now because I have met someone now that I would genuinely marry.ā€

so what about Alfie? And Arthur? And Charlie? I remember her saying when she was with each of them she envisioned marrying them šŸ¤£

As for travelling the world, Ferne hun are you forgetting you have a daughter? Who needs stability? You canā€™t just take her out of school and a routine because you fancy spending three months in LA or a year in Dubai. šŸ™ˆ SUNDAY is supposed to come first and if that means spending the rest of your life in Essex with her family and her friends then so be it thatā€™s what you signed up for.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Arthur is a vicious gangster, and Lorri is a flashy knobhead who's into drugs and is using her- but he's marriage material, apparently.

The desperation is palpable and now that she's gone running to the tabloids declaring love yet again, she will most probably be dumped.

When is she going to grow up and go for someone half decent? She also needs to learn to stop suffocating people- she is so full on.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Waaaaaay too much cheek filler.

I don't know which part of Maid touched a nerve with her. She lives in her own home, has an abundance of family, had a couple of nannies and is in the Maldives every other week. If she had one inkling of what it's like to count pounds and pence as a single parent she'd be able to reads the room.

Are they bleeping kidding me?! Theyā€™ve had a party for their nearest and dearest to meet, combine energies and embrace their universal love??!! What planet are these people on?! šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Are they bleeping kidding me?! Theyā€™ve had a party for their nearest and dearest to meet, combine energies and embrace their universal love??!! What planet are these people on?! šŸ„“
Sheā€™s always been a wannabe hippy. What throws me off is her choice in men which doesnā€™t quite align with her ā€˜chakrasā€™. Especially having someone capable of throwing acid in your bed never mind having a child with them.

Reactions: 13
The ā€˜Flozza partyā€™ and the cringe post lozza put up about his person, theyā€™re like high school kids posting on Facebook

Reactions: 9
Is this is a euphemism for snorting a line? She really is a scumbag, no better than the men she shacks up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.