Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot put my finger on why, but she makes me want to crawl up my own arse. Her abbreviations, shortening of words, personality, just everything. I can't find anything specific, just her. Why is she so bleeping cringe. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I cannot put my finger on why, but she makes me want to crawl up my own arse. Her abbreviations, shortening of words, personality, just everything. I can't find anything specific, just her. Why is she so bleeping cringe. 🤮
omg!!!! i thought it was just me with the shortening of the words!!!! she was making some kind of salad and instead of saying blah blah salad she said blah blah sal. & just like you, i thought i was gonna crawl up my own ass

• Haha
Reactions: 6
omg!!!! i thought it was just me with the shortening of the words!!!! she was making some kind of salad and instead of saying blah blah salad she said blah blah sal. & just like you, i thought i was gonna crawl up my own ass
Well you’ve both come to the right place I reckon 🤣 The FLOZZA party concept made me do a bit of sick in my mouth

Reactions: 6
Well you’ve both come to the right place I reckon 🤣 The FLOZZA party concept made me do a bit of sick in my mouth
Literally. What on earth is FLOZZA? Chavs dressed in designer prancing around speaking about how much they love Ferne? I’d rather pass out on the sofa after a bottle of wine😭🤣

Reactions: 5
Literally. What on earth is FLOZZA? Chavs dressed in designer prancing around speaking about how much they love Ferne? I’d rather pass out on the sofa after a bottle of wine😭🤣
She’s trying to make a ‘cute’ portmanteau of their names now that these twin souls have met and rocked the world on its very axis 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This guy always seems to be apologising and begging forgiveness….whoever keeps leaking the videos clearly has a dislike for the Flozza 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Neither of those videos look like he's aged a second. If they were a 'long long time ago' I'd like to know what anti ageing products he uses

Doesn't look like ferne has liked that post he did

He's barely taken that bracelet off and it first appears on insta in sept 2021.

Screenshot_20220322-070520_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220322-070506_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220322-070543_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220322-071002_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220322-071034_Instagram.jpg

Definitely taken second half of 2021

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Neither of those videos look like he's aged a second. If they were a 'long long time ago' I'd like to know what anti ageing products he uses

View attachment 1142021View attachment 1142022View attachment 1142023View attachment 1142024View attachment 1142025

Slightly off topic but the comment on the last pic - if my boyfriend commented “Woweeee 👏🏼“ on his mates photo I think I’d disown him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1142021View attachment 1142022View attachment 1142023View attachment 1142024View attachment 1142025

Is the first picture from the new leaked video? I googled it yesterday but nothing came up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have the ick

Also excuse my naivety but what drug is that pink powder ?
I could be wrong but I think it’s a drug called pink, if it is it’s basically same as morphine only 8 times stronger, it was first manufactured by a chemist but due to the strength it was not passed as fit for human consumption.
if it is this drug it is extremely concerning giving the addiction that comes with opioid based drugs it would indicate he has a much bigger problem than the odd line of coke while partying which in itself is bad enough.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sunday won’t forgive her mother as she grows up and reads that she chose men who actively abuse drugs whilst she was such a young vulnerable little girl.
It’s actually so despicable Ferne can’t see issue in this

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ferne must be a drug user also before she hasn’t dumped his ass….she just jumps from one car crash to another 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.