Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if he’s pissed someone off in Dubai and they don’t want him returning. Obviously someone close that had the video that got leaked 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Wonder if he’s pissed someone off in Dubai and they don’t want him returning. Obviously someone close that had the video that got leaked 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes I was thinking that it was obviously a mate of sorts that recorded it. Wasn’t necessarily him that leaked it but he let it get into the wrong hands.

Reactions: 8
Gill seems very sensible and often exasperated with Fernes complete lack of knowledge about anything. Thank god Sunday has one stable influence in her life
Exasperated maybe but perhaps Gill is where Ferne gets her ‘You’ve got to pick your battles’ attitude towards parenting from. Because if that was me my mum would be having serious words. In fact it wouldn’t be me because I’m tit scared of my mum and I know better than to do something in the first place 😂

Reactions: 17
Is fernes dad on the scene? There’s always talk of Gill but never from my knowledge much about her dad… could explain a lot

Reactions: 4
Shook by the news? 🤔
Sorry, that should have said ‘shook the by news’ like it says in the link 😂

I think him and Gill split up but i think Ferne visited him with Sunday before they went to Maldives a couple of months ago

Reactions: 1
I see she’s decided to continue her relationship with Sniffy Dad-Bod and is back to posting love hearts on his pics 🥴🙄

also, does anyone else think she is turning into Billie? They’ve defo got the same surgeon!

Reactions: 2
That story about her getting stopped in London, think we all know that never happened

I see he hasn't gone back to dubai either! Definitely tinder swindler vibes, his enemies released that video....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her story about getting stopped in London. duck me, someone get her in a room with Putin, she could stop war with her words of wisdom.

Reactions: 4
Think she’s back in the UK as today’s press mentions Arg having a Saturday sleepover with Fern & Sunday. Wonder if the boyfriend put his big boy pants on and headed home to Dubai 😳

Reactions: 2
Think she’s back in the UK as today’s press mentions Arg having a Saturday sleepover with Fern & Sunday. Wonder if the boyfriend put his big boy pants on and headed home to Dubai 😳
Nope, he's still in the UK (looks like him & Ferne are over at her sister's for dinner)

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Her poor little girl is going to grow up thinking these types of relationships are normal. Put up with drug taking and everything else if he’s a bit flash, has got a good job, and will tell social media how much he loves you.

way to be a role model for your young daughter! 👏🏼

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220227-224033_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220227-224001_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220227-223956_Instagram.jpg

What the hell 😳😳😳

Our little family..... she's rushed into everything as per usual and Sunday is getting older and more aware of these break ups as they happen. She needs therapy.

As for the card, she barely knows him, it takes 6 months for people to reveal their true selves, and there's something massively off about this guy.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.