Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just comes across as desperate, anyone will do as long as she can move them in and get them to help parent Sunday 🙄

Reactions: 10
Ferne must be a drug user also before she hasn’t dumped his ass….she just jumps from one car crash to another 🤷🏻‍♀️
This! So true. For me I find drug taking so unattractive and completely off putting. Would never go with a guy who was into drugs. 🤢
So for her to accept these drug taking guys she must be into it herself. Scummy witch!

Reactions: 13
Well anyone remember that party when sam faiers and Billie were at in fernes garden think it was fernes 30th, sam and Billie put stories up that were swiftly deleted of them all gurning it was on the SF thread.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Well anyone remember that party when sam faiers and Billie were at in fernes garden think it was fernes 30th, sam and Billie put stories up that were swiftly deleted of them all gurning it was on the SF thread.
Mums on the loose.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahhh did anyone manage to save these?

Reactions: 1
I'm a woman and I personally hate when you hear "oh shes a nice girl but she goes for bad boys" ...well then maybe shes a bad girl herself...it annoys the tit of me ..Ferne is just trouble herself I reckon,she was written into TOWIE as trouble...the sims girls never liked her and then it came out she was trying to get with Mario behind Charlie's back....

MUMS ON THE LOOSE LOOOOOL
Jaws on tour...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm a woman and I personally hate when you hear "oh shes a nice girl but she goes for bad boys" ...well then maybe shes a bad girl herself...it annoys the tit of me ..Ferne is just trouble herself I reckon,she was written into TOWIE as trouble...the sims girls never liked her and then it came out she was trying to get with Mario behind Charlie's back....

Jaws on tour...
Jaws on tour. Dead. Take a bow 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.