Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Lozza!! 👋
294032306_143683384939994_517783348985412235_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus he doesn’t waste time does he….was trying to read what the note books and t-shirts say, studio something….
Come on mates, mum, family and friends. Tell Fern to slow the duck down and not do this. It’s like watching a car crash in slow motion. 🚩🚩🚩

Just had a look and they both registered a company called Shoorah Ltd last month 50/50 shares. The company comes under technology and human health.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Jesus he doesn’t waste time does he….was trying to read what the note books and t-shirts say, studio something….
Come on mates, mum, family and friends. Tell Fern to slow the duck down and not do this. It’s like watching a car crash in slow motion. 🚩🚩🚩

Just had a look and they both registered a company called Shoorah Ltd last month 50/50 shares. The company comes under technology and human health.
Studio phoenix, looks like marketing agency that are launching the new business, surprised he needs one as he's touting himself as the next lord sugar

Reactions: 7
Maybe he’s a ‘ feeder’
Ferne looks a lot bigger than she used to 🤷‍♀️
Not defending Ferne she’s a twit. But when I was single I was always slimmer, when I met my hubby all the meals out and wine, I put a bit on and had less time to work out.
Or yeah she could preggo like others have said.

Reactions: 17
Not defending Ferne she’s a twit. But when I was single I was always slimmer, when I met my hubby all the meals out and wine, I put a bit on and had less time to work out.
Or yeah she could preggo like others have said.
I also piled on the pounds after getting together with my now husband and are still carrying them (eek!) I have noticed that Ferne always wears active wear and cropped tops so it's really apparent if she has put on weight because she was really athletic before. I did take a look at her photos from last night's ITV summer party and her stomach looks flat to me. I still think that she'll try and get pregnant though.

Reactions: 11
So how would you expect her to meet someone? Just curious
She palms Sunday off to anyone at any given opportunity, she could meet someone when she goes out. I’m not saying there is anything wrong in meeting someone in the way she has and of course she can do what she wants but meeting a random stranger from the internet pretty much straight away after him messaging her and taking her daughter along just doesn’t and wouldn’t sit right with me!

Like I said I just find the way they met weird with her being in the public eye. Surely you’d be a bit more cautious being in her position especially with having experienced the same thing 2/3 times before 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She palms Sunday off to anyone at any given opportunity, she could meet someone when she goes out. I’m not saying there is anything wrong in meeting someone in the way she has and of course she can do what she wants but meeting a random stranger from the internet pretty much straight away after him messaging her and taking her daughter along just doesn’t and wouldn’t sit right with me!

Like I said I just find the way they met weird with her being in the public eye. Surely you’d be a bit more cautious being in her position especially with having experienced the same thing 2/3 times before 🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree.

I do sometimes wonder if it's all aimed at content for her show. Like most of the TOWIE spinoffs, Ferne isn't a great central character - she's just too crass.

Reactions: 7
I agree.

I do sometimes wonder if it's all aimed at content for her show. Like most of the TOWIE spinoffs, Ferne isn't a great central character - she's just too crass.
Will be interesting if the Simzzz family actually do their reality show, she’ll be in direct competition with her ex ‘charl’ 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Will be interesting if the Simzzz family actually do their reality show, she’ll be in direct competition with her ex ‘charl’ 😬
I doubt it, the sims one is on only fans or something like not itv or bbc etc. thank god can’t stand the sims family!

Reactions: 10
I find it hard to believe that she paid for all the company's at Sundays party, she only declared an ad for her dress 🤔🤔

Reactions: 8
Just read on the Courtney Black thread that she was with Lorri for four weeks, he lovebombed her, then he dumped her by text a week after they got back from Paris. Really does look like he’s just looking for an insta-famous partner to sponge off!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
As soon as they’re married a divorce will quickly follow and he’ll run with half her £££ back to Dubai 😂

Reactions: 14
Just read on the Courtney Black thread that she was with Lorri for four weeks, he lovebombed her, then he dumped her by text a week after they got back from Paris. Really does look like he’s just looking for an insta-famous partner to sponge off!
Courtney Black is horrid and her workouts cause arthritis lmao.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.