Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lorri doesn’t have friends. No one to cringe at him. He speaks to no one from round here anymore!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Any other ☕? Was looking back through the thread and you previously confirmed he was a drug dealer
Nah to be honest I don’t. His name never gets mentioned and he never comes home this way. No one got an invite to his “engagement” it was all her mates. I’ve seen he talks a lot about his childhood trauma but thinking this is fabricated to to cover his drug video

Reactions: 11
Nah to be honest I don’t. His name never gets mentioned and he never comes home this way. No one got an invite to his “engagement” it was all her mates. I’ve seen he talks a lot about his childhood trauma but thinking this is fabricated to to cover his drug video
Someone a couple of pages back said he was well known in his hometown for asking men for sex and was either in the closet or bisexual. Nothing to back it up though. Any truth to those rumours?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Anyone seen the video Greg Shepard posted from the party? She’s definitely pregnant
192A170B-4DBA-44CC-AB44-36960FD4E884.png

• Wow
Why is Sunday having a christening now? She is 4.5

Is it because Ferne has refound God and thinks this is the reason why she is engaged?

• Haha
Why is Sunday having a christening now? She is 4.5

Is it because Ferne has refound God and thinks this is the reason why she is engaged?
My nephews got christened in March and one was 3.5.. covid and all that!

Reactions: 3
She looks like she has wine though? Could be non alcoholic drink to keep up appearances to be fair until 12 weeks!
I had a party when pregnant, I had a glass of wine and just carried around the whole party 😂

Reactions: 5
I take it all back I don't think she is. There's stories from last night with champagne and what looks like various cocktails today. It will make the whole wedding a lot more credible if she isn't

I see the christening was filmed for the show🙄

Thing is she filters the duck out of pictures of herself so she may be naturally ‘chubby’ and look pregnant because the real her is different to the version we see posted by others. I think she is because she looks too round for it to be natural weight gain plus she’d want it all in one go but we’ll soon see!

• Heart
My nephews got christened in March and one was 3.5.. covid and all that!
There was no covid in the first two years of her life. No siblings to wait to be christened with. I think she just ran out of ideas for a party for her show. I mean she was scraping the barrell last season with the flozza party.

Reactions: 13
How long have they been an item? He seemed to pop up from nowhere now hes calling sunday his child 🤨

Feel like Ferne’s had Sunday christening to try and get her into the school Billie’s kids go to?! It is (surprisingly) a state school.

It probably was just for tv content, she needs another series especially as Billie is preggo!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.