Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wasn't surprised and she barely reacted, odd for someone who lives their life solely for validation on social media

Jesuuuuuuuuuus I take it all back, that is WAY too much, as a mother I would seriously be questioning this now
She doesn’t care because she’s desperate to have someone help look after Sunday- the more people she has the less she has to parent herself

Reactions: 17
don’t believe for a minute he has cash, moved in with her, left Dubai… ‘entrepreneurial’ more like will try make dodgey cash when he can. And has 100% jumped on her for the cash flow and some sort of ‘fame’
He’s already spoke about Fern investing and them both going into business together…he’s gonna do such a number on her and she is the easiest target he’s ever had.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Knew it, he’d get her to ‘invest’ thousands or more in to their ‘business’ then wipe her out and run. He’s telling her what she wants to hear with the engagement and getting her hopes up he is the one to make sure he can get what he wants in return. He won’t marry her he’ll delay it as much as possible then leave. Does anyone remember the ovulation tests in the background of her photos last year I think? If I were him I’d be careful of a ‘surprise’ baby

Reactions: 11
Wonder how he paid for that Cartier love bangle and engagement ring of hers. Probs ill gotten gains no doubt. He doesn’t seem to have a steady income stream.

Reactions: 5
Wonder how he paid for that Cartier love bangle and engagement ring of hers. Probs ill gotten gains no doubt. He doesn’t seem to have a steady income stream.
He probably got them off of Wish or AliExpress 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They’ve probably already got a joint bank account with all of her money in

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Apologies - I am catching up on series 7 on BritBox but are Ellis and Carl paid to hang around with Ferne?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think there should be a new uk bank holiday so we can all celebrate the glorious union of FLOZZA one day a year

• Haha
I remember she use to be tiny she's got awful chubby again I doubt she takes herbal life seriously all for the gram

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think the tinder swindler is reading here? Bothered to post a photo with his son since it got mentioned here, and a post about his business success since it was suggested he was penniless. Its also been a whole 6 days since we were blessed with a declaration of his love for ferne

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone else think the tinder swindler is reading here? Bothered to post a photo with his son since it got mentioned here, and a post about his business success since it was suggested he was penniless. Its also been a whole 6 days since we were blessed with a declaration of his love for ferne
1000000% Hi Lori 👋 soz lozza

• Haha
Lozza is the only one of Ferne's partners who have actively wanted to be in the show too. It just seems really planned - like slipping into her DMs etc.

Reactions: 16
That’s what I thought too. He could see she was desperate and an easy target, she’s going to have her heart broken. He’s trying to come across as perfect, red flag to me to appear to have no flaws. Better acting than Ferne in towie

Reactions: 13
How has she not learnt by now not to meet people who DM her on Instagram? I just find it so weird her doing that when she’s in the public eye!

Reactions: 7
How has she not learnt by now not to meet people who DM her on Instagram? I just find it so weird her doing that when she’s in the public eye!
So how would you expect her to meet someone? Just curious

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.