Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summernights

VIP Member
The finger up photo is so cringe 🥴
How does she take herself seriously? She’s known this guy for 5 mins. No way she is 100% happy deep down. So sad, that’s what insta / reality tv has done to the world. Everything is for likes

Reactions: 23

gossipgal39

Genuinely interested in how much revenue this and the Shep show bring in for ITV? How does it all work? I only watch these two and I know there are more but do they all just follow the same things every series?
Ferne falls in love with a dodgy fella
Sunday displays questionable behaviour
Gill pops in with words of wisdom
Ferne decides to alter her parenting
Ferne fails to alter her parenting
Chav party at the house to annoy the neighbours

• Haha

spillthetea22

VIP Member
So having reflected some more, I actually think he is prefect for her. He’s an absolute melty prick, how many posts is he going to put on insta about her being the one for him! He’s clearly got issues himself! No normal self respecting bloke declares their daily love on insta. I hope his mates rip the shit out of him for it, sad twat!

• Haha

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
View attachment 1092760
View attachment 1092761

View attachment 1092762

What the hell 😳😳😳

Our little family..... she's rushed into everything as per usual and Sunday is getting older and more aware of these break ups as they happen. She needs therapy.

As for the card, she barely knows him, it takes 6 months for people to reveal their true selves, and there's something massively off about this guy.
She really has a screw lose doesn't she. And why in the hell would you be ok with a private intimate card being shown on social media??? Oh yeah, if you're Ferne fuck face McCunt you think this sort of thing is normal.

It's probably just as well Sunday goes to school this year (actually school not nursery Ferne 🤣), get a bit of normality and routine for the girl.

Could see Ferne shipping her off to Malory Towers as she can't cope 🤣

• Heart

kj135

VIP Member
Omg so of his answers to these questions!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
“He returned to the uk to commit himself to ferne and Sunday” couldn’t move back for his son though!!!

• Sad
  • Angry

Lovelula

VIP Member
I'm a woman and I personally hate when you hear "oh shes a nice girl but she goes for bad boys" ...well then maybe shes a bad girl herself...it annoys the shit of me ..Ferne is just trouble herself I reckon,she was written into TOWIE as trouble...the sims girls never liked her and then it came out she was trying to get with Mario behind Charlie's back....

MUMS ON THE LOOSE LOOOOOL
Jaws on tour...

• Haha

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
I feel like Lori is with Ferne because she’s “famous” more than anything else. But my god she needs to slow down, I actually get second hand embarrassment watching her bang on about getting engaged as soon as possible.

Can’t believe she’s moved him in too, wasn’t the ex only moving in this time last year?

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
He’s using her, she’s an easy target for it. He didn’t look in love with her one bit! I feel sorry for her but until she learns to accept her own company and not need a man for that she will continue to end up with arsehole druggies and poor Sunday will have bad views of what a healthy relationship is. Of course she’s ‘better behaved’ now she’s at school, she has a routine and structure to her life now!

Also who’s to say these men aren’t P’s? she’s letting them live with her young daughter before she knows them well enough to be sure she’s safe in their company! Disgusting

• Sad

WeefBellington

VIP Member
So I just caught up on her last serious and honestly, what is wrong with her?! You can smell the desperation through the tv. She’s dreadful and he’s creepy. The emotional damage that kid is gonna have dealing with this train of ‘I’ve met the one’ ..

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
I mean I actually really am into manifesting, positivity etc.. however please read the room Ferne and “Lozza”. It’s easy to say about getting up early doing this that and the other when neither of you have a 9-5 job to hold down. Juggling childcare, school drop offs and working. As well as the cost of living crisis causing major anxiety at the moment.. I just think it’s in poor taste to have these two layabouts preaching about mental health and well-being. I’m sure it’s easy to have self care when you can afford to jet to the Maldives monthly 👍

• Heart

nahsozx

Lorri’s video about ‘his children’ with Sunday on there. Am I the only one who finds it weird, it’s been like 6 months?!

• Sick
  • Heart

Bewful

Anyone else think the tinder swindler is reading here? Bothered to post a photo with his son since it got mentioned here, and a post about his business success since it was suggested he was penniless. Its also been a whole 6 days since we were blessed with a declaration of his love for ferne

• Haha

Jdottt13

I’m nit picking here but did it annoy anybody else how all she kept saying was Sunday starting school - she was actually starting nursery/pre school tho as she’s not old enough for reception? She was born a month after my son and he’s in nursery now and starts school next September. And making such a big deal - when she’s been at a nursery since 8 months old anyway? Maybe I’m missing something I watched it half asleep tbh 🤣🤣

littleladyv

I’m not so keen to take advice on mental health from people who have abused drugs in the past, mainly celebrity’s who think they can jump on a bandwagon when in fact you’ve had so much sniff or whatever up your nose that’s not mental health that’s comedowns ( don’t mean to offend anyone who genuinely had mental health issues ) I would prefer to take advice from trained/qualified professionals

Reactions: 21

WeefBellington

VIP Member
After watching it I now think she was the one who leaked the footage of him taking drugs in order to get him to commit to her in the uk.. and pushed the engagement spinning the ‘let’s show how wholesome we are as a family’ for her show angle..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21