Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beccaboox1

This series has to be the most unrelatable and ridiculous series yet... how could she be given another series after this. We hardly see Sunday now she as at school and if we do it doesn't relate to normal day to day mum stuff she's either on a photoshoot or in the Maldives 🙄 Ferne is so desperate to stay relevant by having either a baby or engagement to keep herself in the public eye. I actually cringed when she compared herself and Lorri to Kourtney and travis like imagine someone actually saying that to you and being deadly serious I think I'd laugh in their face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Dollywobs

This latest episode was an absolute cringe fest. She thinks he looks like Matthew MConaughhey, I think he looks regular height but somehow dwarf 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Monkeymagic85

Chatty Member
She's a fucking embarrassment. It reminds me of being 14 and getting with a lad at school and you know because you're 14 you are in intense love for about a week then it all fizzles out and he's moved on to someone else 🤣

She's a 30 something mother, priorities Fern, priorities and because you're not great at the right ones it's Sunday, you know the human you grew and birthed

• Heart

bananabutter

VIP Member

She's not reading the room.
“I have never thought about it until now because I have met someone now that I would genuinely marry.”

so what about Alfie? And Arthur? And Charlie? I remember her saying when she was with each of them she envisioned marrying them 🤣

As for travelling the world, Ferne hun are you forgetting you have a daughter? Who needs stability? You can’t just take her out of school and a routine because you fancy spending three months in LA or a year in Dubai. 🙈 SUNDAY is supposed to come first and if that means spending the rest of your life in Essex with her family and her friends then so be it that’s what you signed up for.

• Heart

Bewful

Screenshot_20220705-175145_Instagram.jpg

This is getting old quickly, we know what it is loz, it's another gushy post where you try to convince everyone else you're the version of yourself you need to believe.

There's not one mention of his son on his profile pre-ferne, feel so sorry for those kids and the ex. He got a sniff of a TV deal and not only took an interest in his own son but her daughter too. How she thinks this is a good bit of parenting is beyond me

• Sad

Bewful

Also I haven't seen her drink in any of Dani's stories or anything - seems like she's being careful about what she posts.
Screenshot_20220605-104248_Instagram.jpg

Drinking water and a fruit juice there, not had a drink in any other stories or pics from the hen do

I actually don't mind him, I think he's definitely one of her better choices. But she's not even known him 6 months, it takes at least that to meet the true person behind the mask of how you want to appear to a potential partner. They both seem to be people who fall in love at the drop of a hat and move on quickly to the next when the relationship hasn't got the longevity past the honeymoon period. She's been worried he's going to leave her since day 1 so she obviously is tuned into something that isn't right, that isn't insecurity, gut instinct is never wrong. Getting pregnant at the first opportunity isn't going to make a square fit into a circle.

Plot twist - what if she leaked the dubai videos so he couldn't go back and had to move back to the UK.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Paige7

VIP Member
Wonder if he manages to pay his way or if Fern has to cover everything cause his millions are tied up in deals etc at the moment 😉 😂
🤣 defo tinder swindler vibes although then we are saying that ferne pays for things and I defo think she gets most things gifted anyway like this holiday 🙄

Reactions: 20

littleladyv

she's not seeing an engagement, she's seeing another series! that's why she's rushing, she knows she's got no content for another series..... hence the made up parties. she wants to be able to have balloon arches and all that other instagram type stuff,, then she can have a series about the wedding, then a baby

oh and how quick did he manage to end his career in dubai ( i know maybe the drugs thing ended it) return to the UK and suddenly his lease is up on his place... that worked out well didn't it??

and why do reality peoples parents or friends never give them the talking to, my Mum wouldnt have sat there all jolly at me moving in with someone so suddenly and especially after the drugs thing.

rhobh17

VIP Member
Sunday won’t forgive her mother as she grows up and reads that she chose men who actively abuse drugs whilst she was such a young vulnerable little girl.
It’s actually so despicable Ferne can’t see issue in this

• Heart

Bewful

Ts.jpg

My enemies are getting closer... please send $50k

😂😂😂😂

Who gave him the shiner then?! Must have been some miracle morning in the flozza residence

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Emmarowleyhun

she is a car crash - desperate for love and comes across very fragile. She surley cannot stay with him now that video is out and circulating.
Wonder if she will address it or sweep it under the carpet?
He's already come out and said he was 'mucking about' - what a terrible and extremely unbelievable excuse.
If he looks like a sniff head, acts like a sniff head, he is 100% a sniff head.
Very likely she's a sniff head herself, so doubt she will get rid. I can see this either being completely ignored by her or a statement along the lines of "I'm completely shocked to discover this, I am heartbroken but am prepared to stand by him whilst he get the help he clearly needs".
🙄

• Sad
  • Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I haven't watched Corrie in years but I remember Deirdre Barlow had a boyfriend that made out he was a airline pilot and she got suspicious after a while and followed him to work and he wasn't a pilot he only worked in a tie shop in the airport 😂 ..lozza 👀

• Haha

Dotdot23

she is a car crash - desperate for love and comes across very fragile. She surley cannot stay with him now that video is out and circulating.
Wonder if she will address it or sweep it under the carpet?
He's already come out and said he was 'mucking about' - what a terrible and extremely unbelievable excuse.
If he looks like a sniff head, acts like a sniff head, he is 100% a sniff head.

• Heart

rhobh17

VIP Member
Well anyone remember that party when sam faiers and Billie were at in fernes garden think it was fernes 30th, sam and Billie put stories up that were swiftly deleted of them all gurning it was on the SF thread.

• Haha
  • Wow