Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spillthetea22

VIP Member
It cracks me up how many times she has to say “Sunday is my priority” to try and prove a point, when we all know Lori Cooper is her actual priority. She’s so try hard and fake! Such a shit mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Carlisle89

I assumed that Sunday was born on a Sunday and named as such, as it's the day of rest, peace, etc., and Ferne claims to be religious/spiritual. So I was shaking my head in disbelief when Ferne explained that she named her daughter after the Sunday Riley skincare brand.

Just when you think that these people cannot become any more shallow, they defy you. I wouldn't be surprised if Sunday's middle name is Riley and Ferne asked for freebies from the company, for all the free promo.

• Haha
  • Wow

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
I just cannot with Lorri's latest sickening "love" post. He really makes me want to vom 🤮🤮

They will be trying to sign up for a wedding special as we speak!

Just waiting for her to add "💍 @lozzahaines" to her bio 🙄🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Lorri is like the full time childcare. He’s constantly with Sunday now. I find it so odd if I’m honest
Granted I don’t follow him so have only seen the one or two posts of his son on his grid, but does he ever have his own child? Why is he suddenly super dad to someone else’s child but can’t offer the same courtesy to his own? Leaves a bad taste.

• Sad

UsernameBlank

Chatty Member
D343AF04-80A6-4791-927C-D9540A4A791F.png

I really can’t understand ITVbe allowing him on the show.
Im not buying the jeweller/investor crap. I’ve just looked at his accounts on Companies House and they are shit.
Someone on here must know him and can give us real ☕

• Heart

Bewful

Don't know where they are but they have the TV crew with them. Proposal definitely happening, great tea who posted that bravo

Wedding is prob already booked for next month 😂 uk wedding or destination wedding? My bets are on something in Italy

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
First Time mum trailer is out for the new series and the new love of her life appears in it. It airs on Wednesday 4th 😂

In the trailer she says “he’s my soulmate” “I can see him being a father to children”

had to split the trailer up in two as it was apparently too long ⬇

View attachment 1234878
View attachment 1234879
I sure she meets the one every time she goes to:
O beach
Nikki beach
Brentwood high street
Etc

Guarantee you if she's single when her jailbird baby daddy leaves jail, within a few months they'll get back together, this lot love to keep the family unit intact even if your children's father is a scrub with little to no legitimate sources of income (please see Sam faiers, Billie faiers, cara kilbey)

• Haha

Some absolutely mad women around and it should be against the law for anyone to get married in a prison. You're locked up for being a twat that should be enough to lose your rights to something like that.
I’m always puzzled by how these people can claim that they have been ‘dating’ these blokes who’ve been locked up 🤨

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

spillthetea22

VIP Member
You know what’s coming next week? He’s lost his business, and though it’s super soon, he’s moving in with her!!!
I cannot comprehend why you’d move someone in so soon with your daughter. Especially when you’ve done it before and it didn’t work out. She just doesn’t learn.

• Angry
  • Sad

Dollywobs

Another full hour of Ferne talking about marriage and babies and asking him if he’s going to leave her. Who says yes they are going to leave at the start of a relationship? He is going to leave her, there’s no doubt about that. And it will because she was so full on and needy.

Nice to see VIP Vikki P gurning away at the Flozza universal love symbol party with Towie’s least successful character though.

• Haha

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Why isn't his son with them whilst on holiday? Bit shit.
While I definitely think he couldn’t be less bothered about his son, there’s also the chance his mother might have said no. He’s known Ferne less than a year, doubt many mothers would agree to their child going abroad with a woman they barely know and a father who’s been pretty absent.

I think they do this really hammy bit in the next episode when he is overcome with remorse and ferne pretends she doesn't even know what drugs are 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick

coconochanel

VIP Member
New thread thanks to @Dd29 for title suggestion which was originally 'Too focused on who she's going to marry, leaving the parenting to every tom dick and harry' but was too long so I had to shorten it.(y) anyway recap for newbies....

Ferne has been dumped by the latest BF
She is still shit at parenting and asked Billie Faiers for advice.
She took Sunday who hates hairdressers to have her haircut and to say it didnt go well would be an understatement
She let Sunday go to a restaurant in her knickers as she couldnt be arsed to put her foot down and make her child get dressed
BFF Carl has got a BF
oh and Ferne when your daughter tells you to get off the phone its time to put down the frigging phone!

Filler content is right!

What a waste of time was that visit to the ice rink? The child didn’t set one foot on the ice... I can’t say I blame her as she seems a bit young for it, but why not try it out first without a camera crew in tow?

Sunday must be deeply unhappy but she is also unpleasant to be around because of the complete lack of parenting. She has been monetised and treated as an accessory to Ferne’s ‘glittering career’ since she was first conceived!
Plus she is 50% a rotten criminal. Ferne should be doubling up on her parenting, not neglecting it!

The parroting of ‘conscious parenting’ or whatever bullshit slogan she learns each week is pathetic. She acts as if she is discovering penicillin with every new fad.

This is a real car crash/ hate watch for me. I can’t stand Ferne’s fake voice and over enunciation and wrong emphasis on certain words. If I was the boyfriend of her mate I would have run a mile after that cringe ‘dinner party’ ( Did they actually get any food other than the famous onion dip?)

She is an example of everything wrong with the ‘influencer’ world and by extension our society today. To think that young women will seek to emulate chavs like her, just to make money is beyond depressing.