Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmarowleyhun

I don't know? Sam Faiers is a bit cringe, but compared to Fern I think she's doing OK. Sam has made no secret of wanting to be married, but having 3 children is a far bigger commitment (trust me, I think she can do better than big baby Paul). Comparing Lori to Paul though, I believe Sam did far better. Lori is a wannabe and doesn't give a shite aslong as he gets to live that "baller life". I just get the impression Paul has some sort of Anxiety, wants to be a good parent and doesnt give a shit about being famous. Ring or no ring, Sam is far better off.

Reactions: 26

WeefBellington

VIP Member
I just started the new series and honestly she’s a fucking moron. She’s happy to hop on a plane for cock but can’t be arsed to parent her child. Again, shocked that she’s given air time, she’s bucking a druggie.. again. She’s so cringe I feel genuinely embarrassed watching her.
They need to stop with this recycled Essex fake wannabes, I get enraged at how they talk like they have had a bang on the head.. bunch of bellends.

• Haha

Scous1234xox

Im watching first time mum... Shes absolutely bessotted him and he seems so awkward 😂😂 i feel so uncomfortable for poor Sunday just mincing around on that holiday with a stranger

She is not putting poor sunday in kids club and having babysitters in, just so she can shag her new fella. That is not a family holiday I HATE that. Like why even take her

Im shocked by this programme... She met him then took her daugther on hol with a stranger. Now theyve known each other a matter of weeks and her daughters running around naked b4 school in front of him and sitting in bed with them. Thats fucking weird

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

Bewful

Lol2.jpg

Lol.jpg

Does his screen say 'couldn't recognise you'? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So many new personality traits even his laptop is waiting for the real lozza to please stand up

Also, in case anyone has missed today's top tip from insta's top life coach - get your PA to empty your garage for gifted toys you forget you had since you filmed a few minutes of content and you won't have to entertain your child.

Read the room ferne ffs, at least take some of those toys to a good cause

• Haha
Reactions: 25

spillthetea22

VIP Member
Oh god. Here we go again……. Endless posting on socials about how much she loves him, introducing him to her daughter after 75 seconds and then he will dump her, because let’s face it, she’s well annoying!!

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Don't mind me, just swinging by this thread for a browse and to share my honest opinion about what I think of desperate Fern and then I'll be on my way....

TWAT!!!

• Haha

Dd29

VIP Member
My partner doesn't even like cleaning our daughters nappy or washing her private area and that's his own daughter. He did the boys at times but even then he didn't like it. I just can't fathom how a man would happily offer/do that for a child they've not known for long, regardless of their sex.
Would you think it was ok If you a mum said she didn't want to clean their child's private parts?

• Heart
Oh, I bet he does. Psychopaths probably take a dim view of other men bathing their young daughters. You know, and ITV broadcasting it to the nation.
I mean as appalling as a random bloke bathing a child is, dad forfeited the ability to be a present parent when he decided to throw acid in a crowded nightclub…

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
There will soon be a generation of children that come forward to say that they were essentially pimped out for money by their ‘influencer’ parents and how it affected them, I personally hope they all sue their parents for forcing them into the limelight for money

• Heart
Reactions: 24

WeefBellington

VIP Member
The last person I saw promoting it was Olivia off Love Island. Same Olivia who gave birth 3 weeks ago 🤣
I swear that Lucy Meck advertised it too and she’s just sprogged. I wish they weren’t allowed to delete comments just because someone makes a valid point and they don’t agree. She’s isn’t a trained health professional - as much as she pushes her ‘nuuutrishhhion bizniz’ she will always be known as that scabby one from towie .. get in the sea ferne

I’m sorry but the CONSTANT need for approval from everybody is worrying. The amount of times she asks her friends/grandad what they think, it’s like she’s so conscious of how others perceive their relationship, when really she should be conscious of how it actually is.
The demand to be engaged by a certain point as well is screaming desperate!!! Telling her friends and the tv producers that she wants to be engaged by December… it’s very toxic and needy. Her explanation of how she’s not had a consistent male in her life (apart from grandad) clearly shows why she has negative attachments with every guy she meets!

kaaa2

VIP Member
Omg so of his answers to these questions!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
“He returned to the uk to commit himself to ferne and Sunday” couldn’t move back for his son though!!!
i always asked myself this!! How come he was here there and everywhere by the looks of things the last few years. 5 year old son he wasn’t arsed about and now he’s daddy and step daddy of the year? Hold on a minute please

• Sick

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
I don't know? Sam Faiers is a bit cringe, but compared to Fern I think she's doing OK. Sam has made no secret of wanting to be married, but having 3 children is a far bigger commitment (trust me, I think she can do better than big baby Paul). Comparing Lori to Paul though, I believe Sam did far better. Lori is a wannabe and doesn't give a shite aslong as he gets to live that "baller life". I just get the impression Paul has some sort of Anxiety, wants to be a good parent and doesnt give a shit about being famous. Ring or no ring, Sam is far better off.
Completely agree. If you read Lorri's recent posts, he goes on about being an entrepreneur and his life with Ferne and she talks about "big things coming" following a business event they attended together.

What really lights his fire is the money he stands to make from his relationship with Ferne and the fame that ensues. He can smell it a mile off and she is too dumb to realise that she's being used. He also love bombs her constantly and she laps it up 🤮

I always thought it was weird that he's known her for 5 minutes and was always tagging her TV show in his posts and urging everyone to "tune in." He's so desperate for fame and money and she is his meal ticket without a doubt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Dollywobs

Why does Ferne eye fuck herself throughout every single insta story? She’s so vain it’s hard to watch. She starts every video by pouting and shaking her head so we can see her extensions. What a tedious bitch 🤣

OF COURSE she had to do the corny done-to-death ring pic for insta. No doubt the order for the bejewelled ‘bride’ cap is already in 🙄

Can just imagine all her hanger on crew dancing about ‘WE GOT ANOTHER SERIES!’

• Haha
Reactions: 23