Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All so cliche. Muppet Man shows off watches and expensive locations whilst looking into the distance, also does the okey cokey. 🙄. These people are ridiculous. Glad he’s been caught out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I cannot deal with how quickly she brings men into her daughters life. And I say that as a single mum who has been there in a new relationship. She’s such a selfish witch.
I've only had one guy in my life since divorcing - 18 months I waited to introduce him slowly to my children.
Regret that already so the next one will be 18 years.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
she is a car crash - desperate for love and comes across very fragile. She surley cannot stay with him now that video is out and circulating.
Wonder if she will address it or sweep it under the carpet?
He's already come out and said he was 'mucking about' - what a terrible and extremely unbelievable excuse.
If he looks like a sniff head, acts like a sniff head, he is 100% a sniff head.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
On a separate note, by the amount of tagging she’s doing in her stories, this must be a freebie hol or at least heavily discounted. Either way, should she not be declaring that? I hope she’s been reported to ASA.

Reactions: 8
100% a free holiday being filmed for her crap show and now taking sunday to kids club so she can do a load of gear with her druggy boyf who is prob already cheating on her #wishiwasher 🤣

Reactions: 7
she is a car crash - desperate for love and comes across very fragile. She surley cannot stay with him now that video is out and circulating.
Wonder if she will address it or sweep it under the carpet?
He's already come out and said he was 'mucking about' - what a terrible and extremely unbelievable excuse.
If he looks like a sniff head, acts like a sniff head, he is 100% a sniff head.
Very likely she's a sniff head herself, so doubt she will get rid. I can see this either being completely ignored by her or a statement along the lines of "I'm completely shocked to discover this, I am heartbroken but am prepared to stand by him whilst he get the help he clearly needs".
🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
100% a free holiday being filmed for her crap show and now taking sunday to kids club so she can do a load of gear with her druggy boyf who is prob already cheating on her #wishiwasher 🤣
I read that as “wishi washer” 😂😂😂 took me a minute

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't understand drug taking (no judgement to anyone, just not my bag, excuse the pun 🤣) but videoing it for social media 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️! Especially in Dubai!

Does she look for the dregs on purpose?? Seems that way!

She'll look a right fool now after that valentines post 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
I don't understand drug taking (no judgement to anyone, just not my bag, excuse the pun 🤣) but videoing it for social media 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️! Especially in Dubai!

Does she look for the dregs on purpose?? Seems that way!

She'll look a right fool now after that valentines post 🤣🤣🤣
She looked a fool before the dopey valentines video.. she should stop chasing dick and concentrate on her daughter, who isn’t ‘free spirited’ she’s a little brat because her mother doesn’t parent 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.