Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creased at her wanging on about her ‘juggling act’ while the Tesco camera crew clearly are thinking - twit. Lorri comes across as quite camp to me!!
He comes across very camp to me to and his mullet curly style hairdo is 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone know how I can watch in Ireland? BBC player doesn’t work here! 🥲
Buy a VPN then you’ll be able to watch via itv hub. My expat network one is the one I used to use. Could watch it all when I lived in dubai. Game changer x

Reactions: 2
I think Sunday likes Lorri more than she likes Ferne!🤣 It’s like she eye rolls her constantly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watching the most recent ep now and agree with what someone else said about filming Sunday in the bath. I don’t think kids of any age should be filmed undressed tbh but even if Ferne thought it was ok when she was a baby, surely now she’s older she knows it’s even less appropriate?!

Reactions: 13
I think Lorrie is nothing to look at and a creepy wee gnaff , but I still think he could do better than horse face

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how her friends and family manage to keep a straight face when she says all this crazy tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ferne is out with friends & lorri is babysitting. he fed & bathed sunday
Idk if I’m OTT for this but I think it’s appalling she’s let a new bf bathe her young daughter. Like just from a safeguarding PoV she doesn’t know him from anyone, the fact he’s got no qualms with doing it is bleeping weird to me, appalling tbh. Feel so sorry for that poor girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Disgusting, I’m not one for throwing around accusations but I hope the social services hear about this, he may be a great guy with sundays best interests at heart but he’s a stranger and therefore a safeguarding risk, as he would be in the professional world so certainly in a personal way in my opinion

Reactions: 12
Disgusting, I’m not one for throwing around accusations but I hope the social services hear about this, he may be a great guy with sundays best interests at heart but he’s a stranger and therefore a safeguarding risk, as he would be in the professional world so certainly in a personal way in my opinion
TW - CSA

If your own mum is allowing random men to see your privates what mixed signals is that sending to that poor child? It disarms her from being able to detect danger or say no that’s not right stop, as mum is actively encouraging adult men to see her naked. Heaven forbid anything ever happened would she even know to make a disclosure as adult men seeing her naked has been so normalised? This is the reverse of the NSPPC pants stuff isn’t it. So sad. It’s appalling, is this on ITV?! What the duck are they thinking broadcasting this?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.