Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sunday is cute but no wonder Ferne cant keep a man 5 minutes into the relationship its marriage and babies. Plus she doesn't need another kid she cant be bothered to look after Sunday!

Reactions: 14
She’ll be the type to focus on her new man and baby and poor Sunday will be with Jill constantly to not ruin her happy family image. I hope for sundays sake there aren’t any more babies, it’s bad enough she has to meet new men so often.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
First half of second ep moaning about everything she’s got to fit in but not once did she mention Sunday.
Although I don’t condone what Arthur did and he deserves to be in prison but he must get annoyed watching this (if they itvbe in prison 😂) with all the different men around Sunday.
I think he gave up the right to be annoyed when he threw acid over People tbh.

Reactions: 31
This series has to be the most unrelatable and ridiculous series yet... how could she be given another series after this. We hardly see Sunday now she as at school and if we do it doesn't relate to normal day to day mum stuff she's either on a photoshoot or in the Maldives 🙄 Ferne is so desperate to stay relevant by having either a baby or engagement to keep herself in the public eye. I actually cringed when she compared herself and Lorri to Kourtney and travis like imagine someone actually saying that to you and being deadly serious I think I'd laugh in their face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This latest episode was an absolute cringe fest. She thinks he looks like Matthew MConaughhey, I think he looks regular height but somehow dwarf 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just caught up with episode.
Jesus “does this outfit go with an enagagememt ring”!? So embarrassing. 😳

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Creased at her wanging on about her ‘juggling act’ while the Tesco camera crew clearly are thinking - twit. Lorri comes across as quite camp to me!!

Reactions: 11
did i hear that right in one of those episodes she said she wants to be pregnant by September and engaged before her birthday. She laughed afterwards but she was probably serious

may have got the months wrong but i’m trying to go back and find it now😂

Edit: to add the clip were she says she wants to be pregnant,the full clip is on youtube (is it baby number two for Ferne McCann)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I just started the new series and honestly she’s a bleeping moron. She’s happy to hop on a plane for cock but can’t be arsed to parent her child. Again, shocked that she’s given air time, she’s bucking a druggie.. again. She’s so cringe I feel genuinely embarrassed watching her.
They need to stop with this recycled Essex fake wannabes, I get enraged at how they talk like they have had a bang on the head.. bunch of bellends.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Fearne legit only likes Suundaaayyyy when she does what Fearne wants to do like take to her latest bf and dress up for photo shoots. No shock Sunday is improving since school as she’s finally got some structure!

Reactions: 11
She is the most needy despite women I have ever seen, every guy she meets is always the one she doesn't know how to be on her own and letting a guy she hardly knows into her daughter's life so early in the realtionship playing daddy is just so wrong 🤷

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Another full hour of Ferne talking about marriage and babies and asking him if he’s going to leave her. Who says yes they are going to leave at the start of a relationship? He is going to leave her, there’s no doubt about that. And it will because she was so full on and needy.

Nice to see VIP Vikki P gurning away at the Flozza universal love symbol party with Towie’s least successful character though.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another full hour of Ferne talking about marriage and babies and asking him if he’s going to leave her. Who says yes they are going to leave at the start of a relationship? He is going to leave her, there’s no doubt about that. And it will because she was so full on and needy.

Nice to see VIP Vikki P gurning away at the Flozza universal love symbol party with Towie’s least successful character though.
Haha yes, I already shared that with the Vicky p VIP thread.. she was off her tits!

People on the DM commenting that they think she’s preggers already - would not be surprised, seal the deal (although that went a bit awry last time 🥺)

Today’s episode reaches new heights of cringe. Ferne takes herself off to the beach to meditate and deal with the news of Lorri’s shady (very recent) misdemeanours. Cos she is a very spirichual person innit. This seems to involve sitting cross-legged for five minutes and looking a bit sad, then concluding that the only solution is just to carry on whooping it up on their freebie holiday. So she ignores that whole thing and changed into a neon orange lace jumpsuit which probably came with a free month’s supple of Canesten. Who cares about a bit of mysterious white powder when you’ve met your soul mate RIGHT GUYS??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I did love Gill's face at finding out Lorri was having a blow dry. I also didn't get why she had a party. Isn't that something you usually do if you get engaged not just in a relationship. Very bizarre and I felt uncomfortable at the filming of Sunday in the bath.

Reactions: 14
Haha yes, I already shared that with the Vicky p VIP thread.. she was off her tits!

People on the DM commenting that they think she’s preggers already - would not be surprised, seal the deal (although that went a bit awry last time 🥺)

Today’s episode reaches new heights of cringe. Ferne takes herself off to the beach to meditate and deal with the news of Lorri’s shady (very recent) misdemeanours. Cos she is a very spirichual person innit. This seems to involve sitting cross-legged for five minutes and looking a bit sad, then concluding that the only solution is just to carry on whooping it up on their freebie holiday. So she ignores that whole thing and changed into a neon orange lace jumpsuit which probably came with a free month’s supple of Canesten. Who cares about a bit of mysterious white powder when you’ve met your soul mate RIGHT GUYS??
Can't help but notice how strange looking her boobs are in that dress

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.