Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnt Ferne shag russell brand before she became famous?! I'm sure I've read somewhere before

Reactions: 2
I worked with Ferne . Also had a fling with Danielle’s ex from herbal life . It’s literally the weirdest cult

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Pls spill! I know someone who lived next door to Danielle, she said she was really nice
Can believe that, Jaaaaames was awful to her and it was horrible to view, when she came back on TOWIE after all that you could tell she’d gone to therapy and was doing well. that man is toxic af god help anyone that goes near him.

Reactions: 11
Can believe that, Jaaaaames was awful to her and it was horrible to view, when she came back on TOWIE after all that you could tell she’d gone to therapy and was doing well. that man is toxic af god help anyone that goes near him.
I really liked Danielle on Towie, James Locke was just awful to her & then to Yaz, I wonder how he treated Megan

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They all seem to leave him!
I just did some promo work with them. She seems v happy now

Reactions: 4
So we have the new series to look forward to next wednesday no doubt featuring ferne babbling on and on about that shady cokehead being 'the one', just like all the other series but with different blokes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
First Time mum trailer is out for the new series and the new love of her life appears in it. It airs on Wednesday 4th 😂

In the trailer she says “he’s my soulmate” “I can see him being a father to children”

had to split the trailer up in two as it was apparently too long ⬇

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
First Time mum trailer is out for the new series and the new love of her life appears in it. It airs on Wednesday 4th 😂

In the trailer she says “he’s my soulmate” “I can see him being a father to children”

had to split the trailer up in two as it was apparently too long ⬇

View attachment 1234878
View attachment 1234879
I sure she meets the one every time she goes to:
O beach
Nikki beach
Brentwood high street
Etc

Guarantee you if she's single when her jailbird baby daddy leaves jail, within a few months they'll get back together, this lot love to keep the family unit intact even if your children's father is a scrub with little to no legitimate sources of income (please see Sam faiers, Billie faiers, cara kilbey)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh God I bet she would take him back if he gets out while she’s in Primary school.
But like…. Secretly not secretly like Khloe Kardashian and Tristan.

Reactions: 8
I sure she meets the one every time she goes to:
O beach
Nikki beach
Brentwood high street
Etc

Guarantee you if she's single when her jailbird baby daddy leaves jail, within a few months they'll get back together, this lot love to keep the family unit intact even if your children's father is a scrub with little to no legitimate sources of income (please see Sam faiers, Billie faiers, cara kilbey)
I’ve heard about Sam Faiers Boyfriend but what’s wrong with Billie’s husband ?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.