FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All about the beg!! Have some self respect fayke and pay for your own stuff!! She's morphing into that lou person who used to be on Instagram ages ago!!

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry. I haven't watched her latest begging slog. Her lot make me sick, they really do. The amount of homeless people on the streets, I used to talk regularly to a big issue seller years ago, his story would make your heart cry and we've this greedy lump. Absolutely no shame. I hope their youtube days are numbered.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So my guess on tonights video is shes moaning and begging and shaming her kids is it worth watching is it done in the bedroom or kitchen :rolleyes:

She never has luck with these giveaways does she I don't think all her comments are real if this is the case each time, she does one no one claims it can't make this tit up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She never has luck with these giveaways does she I don't think all her comments are real if this is the case each time, she does one no one claims it can't make this tit up 😂
I bet she buys her comments as well as her subs. Either that or the winner doesn't want the scabby cows crap.

• Heart
wtf has she done to her lips shes defo had them filled they look bleeping minging just stop!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Christmas tree slog…
They’ve been to view a house?? Is that to buy or rent…how are they going to pay for that when neither of them work?! Are they intending to get a mortgage / pay rent on non council property on UC and YT pennies?
At the end of the house viewing did she turn to the Estate Agent and give her ‘remember my friend…don’t let the dickheads get you down🖕🖕🖕’ speech? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
So many questions…

• Haha
Christmas tree slog…
They’ve been to view a house?? Is that to buy or rent…how are they going to pay for that when neither of them work?! Are they intending to get a mortgage / pay rent on non council property on UC and YT pennies?
At the end of the house viewing did she turn to the Estate Agent and give her ‘remember my friend…don’t let the dickheads get you down🖕🖕🖕’ speech? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
So many questions…
It will definetly be a rented property. As far i know she wont be able to get a mortgage because a) she has got a bad credit rating because shes got that mobile phone debt and receives calls from debt collectors and b) neither of them are in full time employment and I dont think You Tube is classed as secured employment because she could be cancelled anytime. If she had stayed in her job she might have stood a better chance of getting a mortgage.

I've skimmed through the video. She really is delusional, making out her hair is ombre, total duck up more like.
I thought when I read the comment about her giveaway not being claimed, it
was about one giveaway not three, theres something more fishier than her muff going on with her channel.
All this crap about scammers contacting the people who enter her giveaways. She said she's putting G/ways on her video titles now. Is she really that thick that she thinks they won't know what she's talking about. The scammers will watch the video.

Im actually amazed that she hasnt blamed the trolls for sending the scamming emails. She blames them for everything else.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Imagine going onto YT to discuss the bowel habits of your boyfriend (I suppose he’s got 45 mins to waste sitting on the on the loo 💩💩with no job to go to) and those of your kids. Pure class right there 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine going onto YT to discuss the bowel habits of your boyfriend (I suppose he’s got 45 mins to waste sitting on the on the loo 💩💩with no job to go to) and those of your kids. Pure class right there 🤢
I honestly don't think she's got any morals, if she's not talking about their toilet habits or her periods, she taking about her tits and muff.

• Sick
Are the give aways real? I'd be highly surprised if she doesn't sell stuff. She often ends up getting good quality high end beauty brands in glossy box and i just think it's wasted on her and her £1 poundland powder puffed face.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It will definetly be a rented property. As far i know she wont be able to get a mortgage because a) she has got a bad credit rating because shes got that mobile phone debt and receives calls from debt collectors and b) neither of them are in full time employment and I dont think You Tube is classed as secured employment because she could be cancelled anytime. If she had stayed in her job she might have stood a better chance of getting a mortgage.

I've skimmed through the video. She really is delusional, making out her hair is ombre, total duck up more like.
I thought when I read the comment about her giveaway not being claimed, it
was about one giveaway not three, theres something more fishier than her muff going on with her channel.
All this crap about scammers contacting the people who enter her giveaways. She said she's putting G/ways on her video titles now. Is she really that thick that she thinks they won't know what she's talking about. The scammers will watch the video.

Im actually amazed that she hasnt blamed the trolls for sending the scamming emails. She blames them for everything else.
I feel a tad bad saying this but I feel like she’s got too much of a gob to keep a job.

Ok re reading and cringing at my rhyming 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was she having a piss take when she said she'd given the fridge a good clean out? That shelf above the salad drawer was filthy around the edges.

She made me laugh when she said she'd bought some low calorie bars because she's watching her hour glass figure. Yeah right, Fayke, your fat face is telling us something completely different.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Was she having a piss take when she said she'd given the fridge a good clean out? That shelf above the salad drawer was filthy around the edges.

She made me laugh when she said she'd bought some low calorie bars because she's watching her hour glass figure. Yeah right, Fayke, your fat face is telling us something completely different.
The fridge looked filthy 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.