FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the mums will have a field day this morning. But seeing how so many idiots fawn over her, she'll put it down to jealousy. And tbh she has quite a high rating of herself. Who is she?? Still not Ariana. head.
Que the rant after todays video about the morning run and the stares :rolleyes: I did one bad hair job once and had to bleach and had work the next day kept telling the guys its to lift the colour and guys don't get it so I had a spare box brown dye an quickly re done it and got told I don't suit light colours with my skin tone it does make me look washed out, and people are sometimes right as I dont so I have stuck to the dark ones and sometimes my skin is glowing esp the red I had I have been pillar box red and cherry red and dark browns and black with tints of blue and now im auburn and people say the auburn is the best one on me

Reactions: 6
Que the rant after todays video about the morning run and the stares :rolleyes: I did one bad hair job once and had to bleach and had work the next day kept telling the guys its to lift the colour and guys don't get it so I had a spare box brown dye an quickly re done it and got told I don't suit light colours with my skin tone it does make me look washed out, and people are sometimes right as I dont so I have stuck to the dark ones and sometimes my skin is glowing esp the red I had I have been pillar box red and cherry red and dark browns and black with tints of blue and now im auburn and people say the auburn is the best one on me
At least you listened to people who told you which colours suit you, unlike Fayke who would call them a head and give them the middle finger because she's always right.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
At least you listened to people who told you which colours suit you, unlike Fayke who would call them a head and give them the middle finger because she's always right.
I went light blond and knew right away it wasn't for me and not looking washed out wasn't a great look made me look ill 😂

Reactions: 5
I've been away and quite frankly off her recently but the hair drew me back. I have zero words!! The fckn Vans... come on to fck. I will say this tho, she's upping her Xmas gifts for the boys this year eh. Oh and her Xmas tree is a pile of wank

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I watched a bit of that Brummy mummy arse ages ago....no ta🤣
Same all the old you tubers are up themselves now the minute they get an AD started on there channel you tube was so good back in the day can't watch anything without and AD, i've slowly gone off you tube an now watch instagram videos

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don't worry. One of her divvy subs will send her some. Wonder if Sian has watched the shitshow hair dye disaster 🙄🤔
I havent watched Sians videos for a while but I've noticed she has had her hair cut similiar to Faykes. Sians hair looks a lot more healthier and she has kept it brown.

Her hair is fried 😵💫🤡 I doubt she'll be forking out £20 for olaplex
I cant get my head around her. She has her hair done, it looks ok but then she has to ruin it and thinks shoving a load of products on it is going to solve the problem. Also what you eat contributes towards the condition of your hair, judging by her fat face she's back to eating crap food again. Watch her do a video to prove us wrong.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I've been away and quite frankly off her recently but the hair drew me back. I have zero words!! The fckn Vans... come on to fck. I will say this tho, she's upping her Xmas gifts for the boys this year eh. Oh and her Xmas tree is a pile of wank
She's only upping her christmas presents to the boys because most of its gifted. I mean scrounged from companies.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Off topic, but anyone remember her saying her henry hoover wasn't working right has she thought about you know cleaning the damn thing and emptying the bag so it can pick up better just because its a hoover faye it also needs cleaning itself que the video of her cleaning the henry hoover 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Off topic, but anyone remember her saying her henry hoover wasn't working right has she thought about you know cleaning the damn thing and emptying the bag so it can pick up better just because its a hoover faye it also needs cleaning itself que the video of her cleaning the henry hoover 😂
She don't clean herself let alone poor Henry.

• Haha
Oh the mums will have a field day this morning. But seeing how so many idiots fawn over her, she'll put it down to jealousy. And tbh she has quite a high rating of herself. Who is she?? Still not Ariana. head.
She's only got a few months left of playground drop offs. What on earth will she do to entertain herself next year?

I've not done the school run in years as im at work and use wrap around child care, very pleased about this as i used to hate hanging around the playround making small talk however when my eldest was in year 6 (age 10/11 for my Scottish friends) they'd just come out and meet me at the car, i had very little interaction unless parents of their friends. How much time is she actually needing to spend with other school mums, pretty sure the youngest is 10? I think its all in her head.

I have a friend who is a similar size and body shape to Faye and i suspect is very inwardly self conscious but outwardly the opposite. She's always complaining random women are bitching and staring at her and she gets quite passive aggressive. They never are! But they're always slim attractive girls which makes me think its her jealousy and insecurity that's the issue. I can't help wonder if this is how faye is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Out for the beg for a new bed.
Then talking about the boys wanting to do a jobby before they go out (stop talking Fayke, stop embarrassing your kids). Oh and the reason why Steve is in the loo for 45 mins? Getting away from you!!!and probably pleasuring himself. And gross to anyone who takes their phone to the loo. 🤮🤮🤮😪

• Haha
  • Sick
Out for the beg for a new bed.
Then talking about the boys wanting to do a jobby before they go out (stop talking Fayke, stop embarrassing your kids). Oh and the reason why Steve is in the loo for 45 mins? Getting away from you!!!and probably pleasuring himself. And gross to anyone who takes their phone to the loo. 🤮🤮🤮😪
I'm sure she only got a new bed a few months ago.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.