FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting for the council or landlord to do it. Remember the fence panel. No pride whatsoever.
The council wont do it. I know someone in a council property and they (the council) have cut back on a lot of the minor repairs. Its a wonder she's not begging to a garden company for some slabs etc.

She has a old duvet at her back door for the muck 🤦,her garden is a postage stamp all they had to do was put tarpaulin down then type 1 gravel then they have a grass-muck free garden ...they honestly are bone idol and have no clue whatsoever
Bet the duvet will be going on a 15 minute wash then back on the bed. Mind you is it her way have hinting for another bedding freebie?

I'll never understand that mentality, and I'm not being a snob, I have plenty of friends in council houses and one in particular is going through financial troubles, and even though she can't afford to be buying extravagant stuff for her house, she keeps it so lovely, I always look forward to visiting her, her house and garden are beautiful and that's not because of money being spent, that's just hard work by her and her husband, fayke is just too lazy and immature to give her kids a nice cosy home, how can she be the way she is and not feel guilty, again it has me questioning if she has special needs?
Like you I have a friend in council housing and she too keeps her place looking lovely, even though she also has three cats. What I also admire about her is she is only 24 and she is the most budget savvy person going. She'll only treat herself when her bills are sorted out. She went to buy a fridge a few years ago and was told she qualified for credit because of her excellent credit score. Fayke is quite a few years older than her but has no idea how to budget etc. Buying reduced foods doesnt make you budget savvy, is you're going to spend what you save on crap christmas decorations or new hair styles and tattooed eyebrows. I once again agree with you about her having some kind of special need.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Well, let me start by saying those outfits look horrendous! If I was the sponsor, I would be shocked ask her for compo!! Defamation and lying about weightloss journey. She has damaged their reputation! Talking about getting her nips caught in the zipper. Is she saying the product is dangerous? Damaged? Yeah the clothing company will love that comment. Bet she will try to retract that statement!!!!
All she does is tout merch. Thats because the sponsors are pushing to sell sell sell before christmas. But that will soon dry up. It will damage her channel.
She is minging. I know a youtuber who has 1.5m. Her and her man had to give 3yrs of accounts. I think she put him on the payroll too. So Fayke is going to struggle with a mortgage.
Bet old Perv Santa got an eyefull

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Seriously fayke, focus on your children and becoming a better mum to them, that is all!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not watching her video but had a nosey on the site, about £30 for a sports bra and the same for leggings. She can't afford a costa but would have us believe she'd shop there. Are we approaching Christmas or April fools day

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just rewatching the vampire diaries (sad I know don't come for me 🤣) and realise this fat lump surely hasn't named her kids after the lockwood werewolf brothers from it? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Maybe it's because of this 🤣
I see it's been deleted

No matter what it is, it all comes down to fayke not being able uo handle the truth, she's a con woman and a liar!!
She can't handle the truth. Biggest part of these influencers can't.

Not watching her video but had a nosey on the site, about £30 for a sports bra and the same for leggings. She can't afford a costa but would have us believe she'd shop there. Are we approaching Christmas or April fools day
I bet she wouldn't even buy anything she's been gifted. She pretends her channel is about saving money. The only person saving money is that tight cow with her freebies then trying to get her financially struggling, hard working subs to buy the items. All these influencers trying to get people to part with their money when there's people struggling to pay bills, put food on the table etc are in my opinion disgusting. I read about an influencer today who booked into the Savoy because her heating had broken down.

One of these days her subscribers are going to wake up and see what a conwoman Fayke is.
Oh one last thing, her subbies need to go to spec savers. There's comments about her weight loss, I can't see any difference in fact her face looks fatter.

She's posted a nice seasonal greeting to us tattlers on her community tab.
What did she post?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Christmas cupboard my arse. She will be stuffing her face after the video finished

• Heart
Their all the same. I commented on another influenza saying its disgusting the amount of stuff she gets sent when she lives comfortably and that she wouldn't dream of paying for the stuff and surprise surprise, deleted.

Their all the same. I commented on another influenza saying its disgusting the amount of stuff she gets sent when she lives comfortably and that she wouldn't dream of paying for the stuff and surprise surprise, deleted.
They're so up their own arses that they can't see what's going on in the real world.

• Heart
that community tab post was horrible! i wouldn't declare you were that publicly faye, even though i think far from highly of you. don't call people those names, nasty 👺👺

Well, let me start by saying those outfits look horrendous! If I was the sponsor, I would be shocked ask her for compo!! All she does is tout merch. Thats because the sponsors are pushing to sell sell sell before christmas. But that will soon dry up. It will damage her channel..
She is minging. I know a youtuber who has
I knew she would delete it when I put it up 🤣🤣🤣 I'm not sad, miserable or a c##t Fayke 🙋‍♀️🖕
Well said. It wasn't rude nor nasty. It was facts. But she couldn't respond could she?She took the easy option and deleted it. Coward.

Reactions: 8
that community tab post was horrible! i wouldn't declare you were that publicly faye, even though i think far from highly of you. don't call people those names, nasty 👺👺
I didnt see the community tab. can someone tell me what she said.

I've just read the community post and reported it. I am sick to death of You Tubers saying that they won't tolerate hate on their channels but they are quick enough to throw hate out to anybody who tells them the truth about themselves.
The comment about her not buying the things she's gifted was true, (if that's why she posted that comment). She's nothing but a freeloader.
One of these days she's going to have her channel cancelled and she will be blaming the haters but the truth is, she will have been cancelled because she brought it on herself by conning her subscribers and the companies working with her, (they probably think her 24.1 K subscribers are legit subscribers not bought from a website),using foul language and calling people dickheads.
I honestly dont know why some of her viewers say she's hilarious. To be perfectly honest they must be as child like as her, laughing when she says things that they find rude. If she's the kind of person they look up to then god help them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
This “mother” of two’s content is so foul mouthed and absolutely gross her downfall is coming

• Heart
She called people sad, miserable,c**ts. To be honest I'd sooner be a c**t than a fat, freeloading, delusional, lying, sub buying conwoman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.