FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guessing someone got her second half of the payment then she never does a proper huge tesco shop :ROFLMAO: her hair in light does her no favours faye get a cool white light bulb for your kitchen ffs

Reactions: 6
Guessing someone got her second half of the payment then she never does a proper huge tesco shop :ROFLMAO: her hair in light does her no favours faye get a cool white light bulb for your kitchen ffs
Did she get any fruit and veg. I briefly saw a pack of apples.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There's no way in a million years she would get a mortgage. Steve would be classed as an adult dependent! Even if she has the most tit hot financial advisor I do not believe she has savings for a mortgage.

Her current house is awful. Way to cramped, cluttered and neglected. I'd have to work just to get out that hovel every day if i were her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel a tad bad saying this but I feel like she’s got too much of a gob to keep a job.

Ok re reading and cringing at my rhyming 🥴
She's got a gob on YouTube, says f all to the mums round the school.
Was she having a piss take when she said she'd given the fridge a good clean out? That shelf above the salad drawer was filthy around the edges.

She made me laugh when she said she'd bought some low calorie bars because she's watching her hour glass figure. Yeah right, Fayke, your fat face is telling us something completely different.
That fridge was grim. I even zoomed in.
Shes a dirty cow showing that. Dont she know you have to take the shelves out. 🤢

I'm a poet and didn't know it either. We are talented dickheads on here ain't we🤣

• Haha
She's falling into the trap of taking any and every sponsorship. Her viewers aren’t gonna stick around for hard sell after hard sell. Never heard of yvette so instantly not interested. She's not an active person so what does she know about activewear? She won't spend more than £4 on an item of clothing, her house is furnished with second hand Facebook furniture and she feeds her kids reduced processed crap from Heron. Yet we are supposed to believe her recommendations for degusta, glossybox and jamma box are genuine. She'd never spend a penny of her "own" money (benefits) on any of these things so how can she recommend her viewers do.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's falling into the trap of taking any and every sponsorship. Her viewers aren’t gonna stick around for hard sell after hard sell. Never heard of yvette so instantly not interested. She's not an active person so what does she know about activewear? She won't spend more than £4 on an item of clothing, her house is furnished with second hand Facebook furniture and she feeds her kids reduced processed crap from Heron. Yet we are supposed to believe her recommendations for degusta, glossybox and jamma box are genuine. She'd never spend a penny of her "own" money (benefits) on any of these things so how can she recommend her viewers do.
So so true, she would never send her own money on any of this stuff, but wants her subscribers to, she's a conwoman pure and simple

Reactions: 9
I think shes trying to portray her channel living cheaply and still look nicely type of vibe but shes doing it wrong mentions a nipple AGAIN can't help herself can she :rolleyes:

I treated myself for some Victoria Secret pink clothing in black friday but feel guilty as tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s what happens with all youtubers once they start sponsoring It’s none stop ads every video I’ve seen all my favourites go from being relatable people to “ad this” “ad that” it completely ruins them tbh constantly trying to sell stuff they wouldn’t buy themselves its sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I actually thought this was a piss take,her being gifted active wear . She's hardly the type to model active wear with that fat gut of hers. They could have least gifted it to someone who actually works out. Fayke should be modelling those granny knickers that pull your belly in. Oh no shouldn't have said that, I sense another gifted item.

I think shes trying to portray her channel living cheaply and still look nicely type of vibe but shes doing it wrong mentions a nipple AGAIN can't help herself can she :rolleyes:

I treated myself for some Victoria Secret pink clothing in black friday but feel guilty as tit.
Definitely doing the channel wrong. Buys cheap tit food then spends £16.99 on a santa that looks like a dirty old perv.

It’s what happens with all youtubers once they start sponsoring It’s none stop ads every video I’ve seen all my favourites go from being relatable people to “ad this” “ad that” it completely ruins them tbh constantly trying to sell stuff they wouldn’t buy themselves its sad really.
Some of these You Tubers would flog a pile of s**t just to make money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I'm the same size and body shape and she put me off them. Was not selling them for me

• Heart
2 words... bleeping minger 🤢 She's actually disgusting and no shade but that belly should never be advertising tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
2 words... bleeping minger 🤢 She's actually disgusting and no shade but that belly should never be advertising tit
I felt bad for doing a laugh out loud at your comment I just can't take to her "red hair" if its even red I think its went orange she doesn't suit that colour at all, not being mean that her hair colour makes her look even more unwashed with her skin tone her skin really looks dehydrated doesn't she put lotion or anything on her skin if she washes?

Pretty sure that "top" is a bleeping bra 😂 😂 😂 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
I felt bad for doing a laugh out loud at your comment I just can't take to her "red hair" if its even red I think its went orange she doesn't suit that colour at all, not being mean that her hair colour makes her look even more unwashed with her skin tone her skin really looks dehydrated doesn't she put lotion or anything on her skin if she washes?

Pretty sure that "top" is a bleeping bra 😂 😂 😂 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️
She doesn't wash, that's the answer to that, she's disgusting 🤢

The amount of money she's spunked on hair dye and leccy, would've been cheaper to go hairdressers the absolute bellend. No wonder she's a laughing stock!

• Heart
  • Haha
Imagine what she's gonna look like when she (obviously) goes on the beg for bright orange hair extensions. Still won't look like Ariana Fayke.

• Haha
Who else thinks sending her active wear is like sending a sweet hamper to a diabetic? Its absoutely useless sending her clothes to exercise in when she doesnt even go to the gym or anything. She's bragging about getting her steps in, she would be getting more steps in and getting more exercise if she hadnt have give her job up.
How long will it be before the active wear is being given away or put on Vinted.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has a old duvet at her back door for the muck 🤦,her garden is a postage stamp all they had to do was put tarpaulin down then type 1 gravel then they have a grass-muck free garden ...they honestly are bone idol and have no clue whatsoever

• Heart
She has a old duvet at her back door for the muck 🤦,her garden is a postage stamp all they had to do was put tarpaulin down then type 1 gravel then they have a grass-muck free garden ...they honestly are bone idol and have no clue whatsoever
Waiting for the council or landlord to do it. Remember the fence panel. No pride whatsoever.

• Heart
I'll never understand that mentality, and I'm not being a snob, I have plenty of friends in council houses and one in particular is going through financial troubles, and even though she can't afford to be buying extravagant stuff for her house, she keeps it so lovely, I always look forward to visiting her, her house and garden are beautiful and that's not because of money being spent, that's just hard work by her and her husband, fayke is just too lazy and immature to give her kids a nice cosy home, how can she be the way she is and not feel guilty, again it has me questioning if she has special needs?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.