FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you claim benefits for being a seedless gingerbread man who's bone idle?
Then encourages subs to pay stupid amounts of money for the stuff she advertises, she's a conwoman!! She'd never spend her own money for any of that tit, she's mugging people off left right and centre!!

Reactions: 4
Then encourages subs to pay stupid amounts of money for the stuff she advertises, she's a conwoman!! She'd never spend her own money for any of that tit, she's mugging people off left right and centre!!
I'd hate to think of someone buying the tit she advertises when they actually haven't got the money to spare but bought it because she brain washed them into thinking it was a great product. She should think about those people struggling at the moment. Some people are working hours on end but still struggling to pay bills etc. Have a bit of compassion Fayke and stop doing all these stupid promotions and trying to get your subs to buy things they don't really need or can't afford.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Another gullible idiot 🙄🙄🙄 Melanie wake up.
This Melanie woman is one of the biggest arse lickers going in her comments. How can a person be proud of someone who scams people by buying subs and trues to get them to buy things she hasn't bought or would never buy herself. Her channel is fast becoming one big advertising platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There's another woman I watch on YouTube. Shes the same. Tighter than a ducks arse. Gets all the free stuff but would never put her hand in her pocket. They make you sick, they really do. Hope YouTube comes crashing down.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There's another woman I watch on YouTube. Shes the same. Tighter than a ducks arse. Gets all the free stuff but would never put her hand in her pocket. They make you sick, they really do. Hope YouTube comes crashing down.
What's the ñame of the other You Tuber?

Reactions: 1
She's dyed her hair and it looks terrible.
Anyone else think she's putting on weight again? Her face looks fat. Also I'm sure she's got a moustache, it looked like she had dark hairs above her lip.

Anyone else think she's putting on weight again? Her face looks fat. Also I'm sure she's got a moustache, it looked like she had dark hairs above her lip.
I thought her lip looked weird from having lip fillers a few years ago.

I noticed her hairy lip a few videos back when she did they ebay hauls funny how they have suddenly stopped eh

• Heart
Her best views come from Primark hauls. But the gifted videos don't get as many views. Subs are getting sick of gifted videos, sponsors spoil channels. They gift so many greedy influencers and eventually the channels suffer long term.
Giving Fayke a heads up here!!!
Anyway her hair is a mess, brows a mess and lips are a mess. But with some arse licking subs, she is very deluded thinking she looks good!!!
Ps... spider on her ear? 🤢

• Heart
Jesus. I had visions of her pulling the Tescos carrier bag off her head (🤦‍♀️) during that last slog and her being completely bald!

I don't get it, surely it would have been better to go dark to red rather than vice versa, would have made more sense for her roots. She's gonna look stripey once she gets regrowth.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She thinks its glorious and the arse licking subs who know she is a clown are deluding her. They are taking the piss! We on the other hand are the dickheads... I think we all know who the real dickheads are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh the mums will have a field day this morning. But seeing how so many idiots fawn over her, she'll put it down to jealousy. And tbh she has quite a high rating of herself. Who is she?? Still not Ariana. head.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooh my 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ what has she done to her hair hahahaha bleeping Ronald McDonald 🤣🤣 get in the bin fayke!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh the mums will have a field day this morning. But seeing how so many idiots fawn over her, she'll put it down to jealousy. And tbh she has quite a high rating of herself. Who is she?? Still not Ariana. head.
I thought the same thing about the mums. She's going to turn up to school and they're going to think "What the duck". In her head she'll be thinking that they are actually thinking "Who is she".
She said she's thinking about going to the hairdressers to have her hair cut shorter. Can you imagine what they're going to think when they see the state of her hair.
She should have took the advice of someone who commented and who is actually a hairdresser and have it done professionally. When she had it cut she said her hair felt healthy, I bet it's damaged to duck now, using a ton of products like heat defence spray etc isnt going to help it.

I had to go and read the arse licky comments. I was surprised to see there were a few negative ones that she hasnt deleted yet. One said they dont like the colour of her hair, another tells her not to have her hair shorter because it will make her face look fatter (it already looks fatter) and a couple compared her to ginger spice. I bet her arse licky subbies are calling the negative nellies F**king dickheads

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She wants to get in a Brad Mondo video, so obvious!

she’s done everything he suggests not to do, plus the spoon so he’d react. So easy to see through her!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.