FayeJay #7 FakyeJay dirty minging narc mother. It’s all about you & gingerbread man. We have 0 respect fo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she wanted her channel to be a positive one. She did nothing but whinge. Miserable sod.

Reactions: 8
Anyone see that comment on her community post about the scammer that says "hopefully whoever is doing it will think twice about f**king with you again" I bet the scammer is shitting themselves. I hardly think someone is going to frightened of her. She's all mouth. Why did she feel the need to tell everybody she could have kept it quiet and just gone to the police or reported it to someone else.
The fact she won't leave her car at school drop off ..she's scared when someone chaps the door and she rushed out and bought a Rottweiler proves she's a fkn wet-wipe

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I commented the other day saying her channel is like QVC. She said nothing. 🤣
I just dread to think what her channels going to become like? Are we going to have endless videos of her trying to flog shite. The videos just recently have just been one big flog fest. You cant tell me that people are going to stick around and stay subscribed to her when thats all her channel is going to consist off. What happened to the cleaning motivation (LOL) and the other stuff she used to do. It just seems since she gave up work her days are just spent shopping.

Reactions: 7
What the f##k does she get up to all day? She admitted she went out with dirty trousers from the washing pile. She's so grim. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Remember she walked about a shopping precinct with period blood seeping through her bottoms ..she should have been prepared and had a pad on just in case she's not 11

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Fancy going out with stuff around your lips. Did she wash or shower that morning. Probably not especially when she said she got a pair of trousers out of the dirty wash basket. If I was a subbie and I saw her in the shops looking like that I'd totally ignore her.
I'd love to know whether the woman who was speaking to her will meet up with her for a coffee. Fayke will probably scam her and make out her cards been declined so she could get a free coffee.

What the f##k does she get up to all day? She admitted she went out with dirty trousers from the washing pile. She's so grim. 🤢
I think she's just become one big idle slob. She was moaning because they had to do a big clean because family were coming round. If she kept on top of the housework instead of pratting about all day she wouldnt need to get so stressed about having visitors. She was just so whingy in last nights video and of course there had to be some dramatic incident (The meeting the subbie with stuff round her lips).
I have never known anybody to have drama like she does whenever they leave the house. We've had school run drama, periods starting in the middle of shopping drama the list goes on. I wonder if she's one of those people that gives off negative energy and attracts the drama.

Last edited:
I mentioned she doesn't hang out with people and shes that sad she had to make up a person who "banged" in to her to make out she made a friend an go for a coffee with who told faye she hasn't got social media but uses you tube 😂 has to make up stories doesn't she

Hasn't mentioned hanging around with anyone except ste an I go on about she doesn't know friends and bam is this why she took a day off to make up a story ?

Reactions: 9
I mentioned she doesn't hang out with people and shes that sad she had to make up a person who "banged" in to her to make out she made a friend an go for a coffee with who told faye she hasn't got social media but uses you tube 😂 has to make up stories doesn't she

Hasn't mentioned hanging around with anyone except ste an I go on about she doesn't know friends and bam is this why she took a day off to make up a story ?
You should know Fayke by now, theres always got to be a story behind everything she does. Her life is so boring she has to make stories up to make it sound interesting.

• Heart
God knows how's she managed to wreck the seal on the washer. She's had it less than a year. I wonder if she bought it new.

• Wow
God knows how's she managed to wreck the seal on the washer. She's had it less than a year. I wonder if she bought it new.
I doubt it. She's a buy cheap, buy often kinda person.
I really hope santa gets her a new sideboard/tv unit.
If you go back to her original videos her house looks so much better, lighter, brighter, less cluttered. What happened?

• Heart
I doubt it. She's a buy cheap, buy often kinda person.
I really hope santa gets her a new sideboard/tv unit.
If you go back to her original videos her house looks so much better, lighter, brighter, less cluttered. What happened?
That sideboard makes me laugh the way it bends. One of her subscribers said it might be like that because of the weight of the TV. I doubt it. Todays TV's arent has heavy as the old fashioned ones. I've got my TV on a sideboard and the sideboard isnt bowing. I bet shes got some much crap in the drawers.

Reactions: 5
I'm sure she only got it over the summer because I remember she was literally begging for someone to gift her one ..she's probably been over loading it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.