FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's happened to her ?, she's bloated and greasy now and watching this she could have took her channel down a better road but no way she can back pedal now as we all no she's a lazy smell woman
Exactly I was having a wee watch of it earlier on and just kept thinking what happend?? Instead of climbing up the ladder she's fallen right down it . But like I've said before I think how she is now is how she actually is. Her makeup up was slightly better and didnt have those stupid lips and bloated and sweaty look to her , its odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell😳went back and watched a couple of her videos from 3 years ago and she was mimicking Tally sharp I’d say 🤷‍♀️But my goodness tit has defo went downhill for her in 3 years she looked so much better back then too😳😳so as she would say again….who is she🤔more faces than the town clock out fayke has ladies 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Used to like her. She was a mom who worked in a care home. Doing the best she could. Her house was a state and she would come home home and clean it ( that lazy scruff gingerbread man wasn't helping and was more a hindrance back then too). Now she is just yapping, talks different and is lazy, narcissistic, self absorbed, does more for the gingerbread man than her kids, doesn't motivate nor complete tasks. Dirty and her life is a mish mash. I recall she once said she wasn't herself in previous videos and now she is... pretty much sums her up. She could have made her channel grow, but has made it a rubbish channel, nothing special and quite meh. Made up stories, the swallowing, the stuttering and hand over the mouth fayke giggles because she can't get her words straight or out. Just annoying. Boring and boring. All these fayke subs giving false confidence are helping her ruin her once good channel.... but if she was "pretending " before, who knows. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I used to watch her and she was ok, dare I say it, I actually liked her. She's like night and day now. I wonder how many others have also seen this? Amazes me how many subs she has 😉🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was the same, I watched and thought she was just an ordinary girl, working hard, I remember her doing a bedroom clean and I thought her boyfriend was a lazy slob, she's out working and he's at home, doing nothing!! Then she gave up her job and the more I watched the more I could see that her and that good for nothing gingerbread man, were first on her list of priorities!! The stuff she shares about her kids is horrible, she wants sympathy and pats on the back the whole time, the made up stories in each video, the moaning and complaining and the speech at the end of the video, the toxic positivity ruins every video, if youre not kissing faykes fat arse, you're a head 🤦‍♀️ we're not the only ones, more and more people end up on this thread because it's like a patern, people watch, think she's nice, realise she's a liar who puts her lazy slob of a boyfriend before her kids and they end up here

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Used to like her. She was a mom who worked in a care home. Doing the best she could. Her house was a state and she would come home home and clean it ( that lazy scruff gingerbread man wasn't helping and was more a hindrance back then too). Now she is just yapping, talks different and is lazy, narcissistic, self absorbed, does more for the gingerbread man than her kids, doesn't motivate nor complete tasks. Dirty and her life is a mish mash. I recall she once said she wasn't herself in previous videos and now she is... pretty much sums her up. She could have made her channel grow, but has made it a rubbish channel, nothing special and quite meh. Made up stories, the swallowing, the stuttering and hand over the mouth fayke giggles because she can't get her words straight or out. Just annoying. Boring and boring. All these fayke subs giving false confidence are helping her ruin her once good channel.... but if she was "pretending " before, who knows. 🤷‍♀️
I have more respect for You Tubers who actually work as well as vlogging. The ones who live in the real world, the ones that go to work, show themselves cleaning etc. Not the ones like Fayke who sit on their idle fat arses all day, scrounging things from companies and putting out shite content. People say Fayke is relatable. Theres no way that she is relatable, she doesnt have any motivation, no ambition yet she says shes living her best life. Sorry but my life is not exactly exciting but at least Im not living in a bubble thinking I've got thousands of faceless friends who are as fake as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
New here 👋

Just watched the latest food haul.

Is this Peter Kay pretending to be Rebecca Lamb? It's a parody right?

• Haha
That's what I thought with this being a quieter thread it needs more customers lol and Faye does give plenty of crappy content to get a good laugh about

• Heart
  • Haha
Did she ever do her last giveaway that no one collected? Why is doing another one hasn't she got the hint?

FayeJay #6 hot date with ste but wets her knickers in a middle of a heatwave

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi guys 👋 don’t think iv commented on this thread before - you’s are all spot on !! 🥰

Just had to comment after this latest tit show….those poor boys 💔 just wonder what they are getting at school. you couldn’t wear the wrong pair of trainers to my school but you’d get dogs abuse - these 2 wee dudes have their mum on the internet, talking about her ‘hairy growler’ in her new leggings / going commando on the school run / talking about her vibrators/battery’s etc… come on 😢

I Used to really like her too xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.