FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys 👋 don’t think iv commented on this thread before - you’s are all spot on !! 🥰

Just had to comment after this latest tit show….those poor boys 💔 just wonder what they are getting at school. you couldn’t wear the wrong pair of trainers to my school but you’d get dogs abuse - these 2 wee dudes have their mum on the internet, talking about her ‘hairy growler’ in her new leggings / going commando on the school run / talking about her vibrators/battery’s etc… come on 😢

I Used to really like her too xx
Welcome!! It's sad to think of how she treats her kids isn't it 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She honestly gets worse every video. Her in that bright green coat will really have the mum's round the school talking (even more) 🙄🙄

• Heart
That coat looks like a housecoat

Hi guys 👋 don’t think iv commented on this thread before - you’s are all spot on !! 🥰

Just had to comment after this latest tit show….those poor boys 💔 just wonder what they are getting at school. you couldn’t wear the wrong pair of trainers to my school but you’d get dogs abuse - these 2 wee dudes have their mum on the internet, talking about her ‘hairy growler’ in her new leggings / going commando on the school run / talking about her vibrators/battery’s etc… come on 😢

I Used to really like her too xx
giphy.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why does she feel the need to go on about her fat hairy fanny 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 put some knickers on and STFU you beast

She looks like an obese Orville the duck in that coat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (If you're old like me you'll get the reference lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does she feel the need to go on about her fat hairy fanny 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 put some knickers on and STFU you beast

She looks like an obese Orville the duck in that coat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 (If you're old like me you'll get the reference lol)
I haven't watched the vlog yet. Why are You Tube letting her talk like this. She's not relatable, nobody I know goes on about their privates constantly. She seems like she wants to attract dirty old pervy blokes to her channel 🤮

She said she was getting her nails done, so along with the eyebrows that's more money spent on just her. Who is she trying to impress? She admits she goes out of the house with unwashed hair and rotten dog chewed fake crocs 🤢

Iv got a cold and was dozing off but woke up when she started talking about her bush. Poor kids if their friends or friends parents see and giggle about it at school

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iv got a cold and was dozing off but woke up when she started talking about her bush. Poor kids if their friends or friends parents see and giggle about it at school
What was the time stamp when she was talking about her bush. Shes getting disgusting and You Tube wont do a thing about it yet they will ban others just for having free speech.

She said she was getting her nails done, so along with the eyebrows that's more money spent on just her. Who is she trying to impress? She admits she goes out of the house with unwashed hair and rotten dog chewed fake crocs 🤢
Honestly shes getting really lazy and disgusting. She says dont let the dickheads get you down and says her channel is a positive one. I really cant see anything positive or inspiring about the channel. She doesnt clean, she doesnt cook healthy meals, she doesnt buy healthy food or meal plan, shes given up with the weight loss journey when she could do with losing a couple of more stones at least. She looks unwashed and unkempt yet shes going to have her nails and eyebrows done. Like you say who exactly is she trying to impress? She doesnt go out, she sits in the car when she does the school run. Shes just one delusional, idle cow living in Fayke land. The subbies say shes real and down to earth. There's nothing real about her shes just putting on one big act for the camera and the subbies are too blind to see what we can see.

Last edited:
Can't remember the time stamp and not able to check but I'm sure it was when she was trying on that beige jumper thing and she was going in about her hairy bush and how she's not shaved for ages. I'm quite happy to not know about how often or if someone shaves their bits. I definitely don't feel the need to tell anyone about mine! She's trying to be relatable I think but it just comes across as trampy. She used to be ok but she's ramped up the chav so high now.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Can't remember the time stamp and not able to check but I'm sure it was when she was trying on that beige jumper thing and she was going in about her hairy bush and how she's not shaved for ages. I'm quite happy to not know about how often or if someone shaves their bits. I definitely don't feel the need to tell anyone about mine! She's trying to be relatable I think but it just comes across as trampy. She used to be ok but she's ramped up the chav so high now.
Was it like a beige co-ord set? Yeah she kept saying it's see-through and lifting up her legs 🙄 she's always very quick to point out if you'll see her bits. She's just making herself look an absolute head people are only watching to take the piss like we do. My son would be absolute mortified if I carried on the way she does

• Heart
A video recently she said she went out in leggings and Steven called her a dirty cow when she got back cos he could see she had no knickers on. Who the hell goes out in leggings with no knickers on? Even the best leggings theres a good chance someone's gonna see something. That was a day she did the school run too, she said she was stood in line and god knows what the person behind her saw.
I mean going to school with see through leggings and your ass on show for everyone...I'd die on the spot!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
What was the time stamp when she was talking about her bush. Shes getting disgusting and You Tube wont do a thing about it yet they will ban others just for having free speech.

Honestly shes getting really lazy and disgusting. She says dont let the dickheads get you down and says her channel is a positive one. I really cant see anything positive or inspiring about the channel. She doesnt clean, she doesnt cook healthy meals, she doesnt buy healthy food or meal plan, shes given up with the weight loss journey when she could do with losing a couple of more stones at least. She looks unwashed and unkempt yet shes going to have her nails and eyebrows done. Like you say who exactly is she trying to impress? She doesnt go out, she sits in the car when she does the school run. Shes just one delusional, idle cow living in Fayke land. The subbies say shes real and down to earth. There's nothing real about her shes just putting on one big act for the camera and the subbies are too blind to see what we can see.
About 12.56

Reactions: 2
About 12.56
Just watched it. She is taking the piss now and in my opinion pushing the boundaries of You Tube. How can her subbies find this relatable unless they are as low in the gutter as she is. I dont ring my friends and start talking about such private things as this. Shes just downright disgusting and what makes it worse is the fact she looks so dirty you cant help but wonder if she has regular baths.

A video recently she said she went out in leggings and Steven called her a dirty cow when she got back cos he could see she had no knickers on. Who the hell goes out in leggings with no knickers on? Even the best leggings theres a good chance someone's gonna see something. That was a day she did the school run too, she said she was stood in line and god knows what the person behind her saw.
I mean going to school with see through leggings and your ass on show for everyone...I'd die on the spot!
Fancy telling people that. Once again in last nights video she was talking about wearing no underwear. She is coming across on video as being a s**g and to think someone on this thread got a mouthful of abuse from someone for calling her that.

Reactions: 11
You know what. That story about being in the line at school showing her arse, I reckon is another made up story. She says she don't get out the car or if she does she runs away from the teachers. I'm not saying she wouldn't go to Herons dressed like that though 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.