FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine it at school hey mason has your mum shaved this morning what you mean :rolleyes::mad:

She doesn't know whats going on at school, schools are getting really bad for bullying this year cause nobody can touch them now think about your kids for once and im not even a bloody kid person but now she is getting out of hand.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I cant believe people were getting excited when she said she was doing Only Fans. To me they are weird. Who exactly would pay to see her saggy knockers. Especially other women.

Imagine it at school hey mason has your mum shaved this morning what you mean :rolleyes::mad:

She doesn't know whats going on at school, schools are getting really bad for bullying this year cause nobody can touch them now think about your kids for once and im not even a bloody kid person but now she is getting out of hand.
I agree with you 100 percent that she is getting out of hand. Its only a matter of time before someone who knows her or the kids find her channel. Could you imagine if the kids at her sons' schools were watching one of videos and taking the piss and showed Mason or Tyler and they said "Thats my mum". The poor kids would be bullied something rotten and it will all be down to her and her filthy mouth.

#6 Thinks her channel is buff, Likes to tell us about her muff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The only ones interested in her "only fans" is dirty old men and those who are secretly mocking her. The fake subs who are taking the piss at her expense.
But it's ok Fayke, you dangle your ding dongs and hairy vulture flaps (use that in your next video, because we know you are glued to this site) we don't give a flying f*ck. But your kids will, when they get bullied, they will. When they see what a dirty inconsiderate, self absorbed mother they had. They will. When Steve leaves you for a non smelly slim person who has a job ( he is biding his time, that'swhy he isn't marrying you. But keep asking him you might wear him down 😅).
There you will be, old and alone in a home where nobody visits you. You worked there, you seen it.
Look after your boys, put them first. Stop being selfish. Get off the internet and making a fool of yourself. Protect your boys from being bullied.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She seems so proud of it no point trying to hide that channel cause you talk about everything dirty on your main they poor boys

Reactions: 8
The only ones interested in her "only fans" is dirty old men and those who are secretly mocking her. The fake subs who are taking the piss at her expense.
But it's ok Fayke, you dangle your ding dongs and hairy vulture flaps (use that in your next video, because we know you are glued to this site) we don't give a flying f*ck. But your kids will, when they get bullied, they will. When they see what a dirty inconsiderate, self absorbed mother they had. They will. When Steve leaves you for a non smelly slim person who has a job ( he is biding his time, that'swhy he isn't marrying you. But keep asking him you might wear him down 😅).
There you will be, old and alone in a home where nobody visits you. You worked there, you seen it.
Look after your boys, put them first. Stop being selfish. Get off the internet and making a fool of yourself. Protect your boys from being bullied.
It makes you wonder why Cropper wont marry her. Perhaps he's happy as he is or like you say he's going to run off with a slimmer non smelly woman. Shes coming across as being desperate and biggest part of the subbies are telling him to marry her. If he's going to marry her let him do it in his own time and not under pressure.

Reactions: 6
The simple reason he won't marry her is he must not be truly in love with her he's clearly keeping his options open.. FS as if he's a catch a bloody junky around my area wouldn't even want him

• Haha
They have been together for years... yet he hasn't popped the question. She isn't wifey material. Nice to see they bought coffees for over £6. Whilst Tyler got a 50p school shirt, Mason got out of date food for his birthday and lets not forget the £1 bed sheets, and the rest of the crap she gets the boys. Fayke and Gingerbread Man are a pair of dirty useless pieces of skin. He got his chair tho.... looked like he was begging sitting on it. Will go well with the leather suit she is begging for. Thought you were well off?. 🤭
Oye Fayke.. give us 3 blinks to let us know you watching us... you need to give up tick tock as you are spending all your time on here... we know you love us.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah, begging at its finest for a leather sofa. Maybe Sian can send you one, she can throw in a wooden spoon aswell. School memories book.....let's hope no kids at the school see her flogs or her boy will be writing in that every day.

Her fella's voice gives me a major Ick🤢

What is the actual reason why this pair are not working? What do they do all day apart from walk around charity shops spending their benefits on shite?

Those poor boys must be so ashamed of them. Some role models eh!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
State of his shoes when he was sitting on that chair. I can't stand dirty shoes. You could almost smell them through the screen 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So she was successful in her begging for new underwear. Now will she wear them......or even wash them..... :sick: 🤮

• Sick
How many times did she say levva sofas’ in the span of 2 minutes? I do also feel like she was on the beg for someone to gift her a holiday and no doubt if she did actually go on holiday, it would be just her and ginger nuts with the poor lads being left at home

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Do Costas have a price list? She didn't need to pay that much for a coffee. Don't she get free ones in Gregg's? I think another moan for the subs. She knew full well. A little treat for her and him as usual me thinks.

Reactions: 5
She bo
How many times did she say levva sofas’ in the span of 2 minutes? I do also feel like she was on the beg for someone to gift her a holiday and no doubt if she did actually go on holiday, it would be just her and ginger nuts with the poor lads being left at home
She said he wasnt interested in a holiday. He doesnt sound very interested in anything apart from sitting on his arse. It makes you wonder if hes really interested in her or like people say on this thread is he just after free lodgings, a free meal and free nookie.

State of his shoes when he was sitting on that chair. I can't stand dirty shoes. You could almost smell them through the screen 🤢🤢
What was so hilarious about him buying that chair. Near the end she couldnt speak because she was putting on that pathetic "I cant speak its so funny fake act" God woman get a life.

So she was successful in her begging for new underwear. Now will she wear them......or even wash them..... :sick: 🤮
What has she done with the precious set of underwear she was gifted. It seems to me that she cant take care of the things she gets/buys. If her underwear is stained by her "acid piss" why dont she get some panty liners. Or Im sure Sian will gift her some. Shes so trampy and the more she goes on about things like that the more people are going to come to this thread.

The simple reason he won't marry her is he must not be truly in love with her he's clearly keeping his options open.. FS as if he's a catch a bloody junky around my area wouldn't even want him
I know someone who would benefit more from that ball gag in your avatar picture. LOL XXX

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She bo

She said he wasnt interested in a holiday. He doesnt sound very interested in anything apart from sitting on his arse. It makes you wonder if hes really interested in her or like people say on this thread is he just after free lodgings, a free meal and free nookie.

What was so hilarious about him buying that chair. Near the end she couldnt speak because she was putting on that pathetic "I cant speak its so funny fake act" God woman get a life.

What has she done with the precious set of underwear she was gifted. It seems to me that she cant take care of the things she gets/buys. If her underwear is stained by her "acid piss" why dont she get some panty liners. Or Im sure Sian will gift her some. Shes so trampy and the more she goes on about things like that the more people are going to come to this thread.

I know someone who would benefit more from that ball gag in your avatar picture. LOL XXX
See, he’s not interested but would he suddenly jump at it if it was gifted? Hmmmm 🤔 They’re both a pair of scroungers. Either that or Fay is looking for someone to gift her a little holiday for one whilst ginger nuts stays home on his arse all day with those poor boys. Either way, she talked about that holiday like she doesn’t have kids. She could’ve said “I’ll take the boys away for a few days while you stay at home since you don’t want to come” but nope, the boys don’t get a look-in yet again!

• Heart
Mind I said many moons ago she streches clothes to the point the seams are screaming for dear life? Was her leggings too small that standing meant you could see her not wearing underwear? Or her crack that big you saw the underworld. If her piss is acid? Did it wear down the fibres of the leggings? Or was it all story story jackonory made up and phony?
Used to like her so much, but I unsubbed as she is just horrible. The subs she has? Are just those type of people who snigger at her expense. Any decent subs will leave.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Mind I said many moons ago she streches clothes to the point the seams are screaming for dear life? Was her leggings too small that standing meant you could see her not wearing underwear? Or her crack that big you saw the underworld. If her piss is acid? Did it wear down the fibres of the leggings? Or was it all story story jackonory made up and phony?
They were probably too small like biggest part of the shite she buys. It was like you say a made up story. Why doesn't she try and make some actual physical friends and stop amusing the bum licking subbies with her pathetic made up stories. I honestly don't know why she thinks she's so funny at telling these stories that she pretends she can't catch her breath.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.