FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has got to be one of the worst insta worthy pics I have seen my goodness his smelly old second hand trainers and her fat hand holding a Gregg's coffee πŸ˜‚, ffs just share it in a story View attachment 1587768

Or is that her legs?? as they share trainers

It's a bad say when we don't no if her legs are male or female πŸ˜‚
The tight witch only got the latte because it was free with her O2 rewards. I bet thought she was posh sitting there with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My husband's a joiner so it's easier for me to get things done and in my own experience I used to get everyone knocked down but now I'm older I want things back so if I was you I would keep the cupboard for storage ..if you knock it down you are going to need a joiner and plasterer and will need painted
Yeah my friend is a joiner he said the same thing its an old pantry cupboard and will have a feeling ill regret it can always update it I suppose maybe ill take down the top cupboard units and have open shelfing instead or something lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This has got to be one of the worst insta worthy pics I have seen my goodness his smelly old second hand trainers and her fat hand holding a Gregg's coffee πŸ˜‚, ffs just share it in a story View attachment 1587768

Or is that her legs?? as they share trainers

It's a bad say when we don't no if her legs are male or female πŸ˜‚
She put that as a grid post???πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Thought it was on stories

Reactions: 5
These exams aren't just something that a school surprises kids and parents with, she should have been working on this throughout the last year, slowly building his confidence and improving his chances of doing well, not relying on youthbe videos a few days days before and then telling him "if you fail it doesn't matter" she's such a lazy parent and lazy in general, if he does well it will be inspite of her help, not because of it!!
Most parents I know with kids at grammar schools started some sort of tutoring/coaching from (school) year 4

The tight witch only got the latte because it was free with her O2 rewards. I bet thought she was posh sitting there with it.
Spoiler alert: they're crap, nothing like a starbucks PSL

• Heart
God how fake was she in todays video so put on has she seriously got something wrong with her or was she pissed she couldn't get one bloody word out

Reactions: 4
The actual fckn shite she bought... I know times are tough and ppl obvs buy this as its made but oh my god... no words!!

• Sick
  • Heart
The actual fckn shite she bought... I know times are tough and ppl obvs buy this as its made but oh my god... no words!!
I can understand families buying stuff like this if money is tight and you're just trying to get food on the table, but when you have hundreds to spend on EYEBROWS, surely she could be buying food that is more nutritious, her food shops always baffle me, it's chaotic, never whole meals, unless it's chicken dippers chips and beans (not knocking that by the way) but she's right when she says it's bits and bobs, it's just bits and bobs, never seems like a good healthy shop with proper ingredients for meals each day, don't get me wrong, I buy treats but I know what meals I'll make for the week and I'll buy all the ingredients, she only ever seems go meal plan for herself πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 9
#
I can understand families buying stuff like this if money is tight and you're just trying to get food on the table, but when you have hundreds to spend on EYEBROWS, surely she could be buying food that is more nutritious, her food shops always baffle me, it's chaotic, never whole meals, unless it's chicken dippers chips and beans (not knocking that by the way) but she's right when she says it's bits and bobs, it's just bits and bobs, never seems like a good healthy shop with proper ingredients for meals each day, don't get me wrong, I buy treats but I know what meals I'll make for the week and I'll buy all the ingredients, she only ever seems go meal plan for herself πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
I was utterly disgusted with all those tins she got. FFS how long does it take to put a chilli con carne together or even a chicken curry. I hardly ever buy tinned stuff now because of the salt in the food. When you cook from fresh you can add extra veg, limit the salt etc and its a damn lot tastier. Like you I plan my weekly meals trying to make them contain as many veg that I can. I know times and ins may be convient but surely with her being at home all day she can cook from scratch, shes just plain idle. I cant believe she relies on stupid Tik Tok to give her inspiration.

For somebody who doesnt give a F**K what others think she was making a big deal about her neighbours being in their garden.

#6 Fayke Jays life is such a farce, time she got off her big fat arse.

#6 Gets gifted a brand new wok, spends her day watching Tik Tok.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me or is she putting out videos now for the sake of a video and not just wait on a decent vlog etc even her kids were mocking her, is the title in her new video the foods i wouldn't buy meaning actual veggies πŸ˜‚

Do yourself a favor faye and get off tik tok i have never and will not get it, that is the worst thing social media has done only videos I see about tik tok is when they come up on my fb and one time it was someone making beans on toast like tik tok invented it like seriously is this why faye watches it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
#6. Fayke is planning to get Β£400 new brows, but buys her boys Β£1.00 bedsheets and 50p school uniforms

• Heart
FayeJay #6 350 on eyebrows yet fayke gets a bag of shopping from heron on jobcentre pay day

• Haha
  • Heart
faykes first vid
Bit different from the mouthy witch she is today

Is it just me or is she putting out videos now for the sake of a video and not just wait on a decent vlog etc even her kids were mocking her, is the title in her new video the foods i wouldn't buy meaning actual veggies πŸ˜‚

Do yourself a favor faye and get off tik tok i have never and will not get it, that is the worst thing social media has done only videos I see about tik tok is when they come up on my fb and one time it was someone making beans on toast like tik tok invented it like seriously is this why faye watches it!
It took me ages to download Tik Tok. I'm not really keen on it. Some of the things are stupid or repetitive.

• Heart
What an absolute joke Salter look. Answering her begging by sending her a full set of pans, and she bought a load of shite you stick in the microwave that you wouldn't give to a dog. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine faye bringing out her own mini cookbook grab a bargin and bung it in the microwave! Job done know your worth people!

• Haha
What an absolute joke Salter look. Answering her begging by sending her a full set of pans, and she bought a load of shite you stick in the microwave that you wouldn't give to a dog. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
I bet dog meats got more meat in it than those tins of chilli etc.

• Heart
It's the Fayke voice that gets me....or is the Fayke today the Fayke voiceπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”..I'm as confused as when I'm trying to work out who shes talking to at the end of her slogs 🀯🀯🀣🀣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.