FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is not doing right by them boys and it’s sad, what the hell is wrong with you Fayke, putting your scrounging useless boyfriend before your kids, have a word with yourself, she’s had no interest in getting them togged out in nice new uniforms and shoes which would have made them feel good , I know times are hard for folk but uniform bits don’t have to cost a fortune and the amount she has spent on chazza crap and Facebook crap would easily have sorted those boys out for a new school year, it’s all for her boring unfunny YouTube content, with every vlog Fayke you show what a tit mother you are being to those precious boys

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm going off on a tangent but I feel like its so intrusive and unnecessary to share details of your children's lives openly on the internet like this. We are all commenting on these children but we shouldn't be even be able to, she shouldn't share things about them to this extent. I'd be mortified if as a teenager my parent was making videos showing the world my life, my home... my blooming underwear for God's sake. Does she have their permission to share all this, even if she does do they have the maturity to understanding what they are consenting to that once on the internet it's permanent.

There are ways she could have made similar content and respected their privacy such as keeping them out of her vlogs, not naming them, referring to them just as "my boys", not sharing stories about their schooling, personal hygiene etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm going off on a tangent but I feel like its so intrusive and unnecessary to share details of your children's lives openly on the internet like this. We are all commenting on these children but we shouldn't be even be able to, she shouldn't share things about them to this extent. I'd be mortified if as a teenager my parent was making videos showing the world my life, my home... my blooming underwear for God's sake. Does she have their permission to share all this, even if she does do they have the maturity to understanding what they are consenting to that once on the internet it's permanent.

There are ways she could have made similar content and respected their privacy such as keeping them out of her vlogs, not naming them, referring to them just as "my boys", not sharing stories about their schooling, personal hygiene etc.
It's sad for them, and it's sad to know that she doesn't seem to care, she was more excited that she was finally able to buy Steve the shirt he has been looking for for ages because he needed something to wear to go to some haunted house event, gushing over how gorgeous he looked in it, but begrudges buying her kids new uniforms because it's wasteful, even if my kids uniforms still fitted them, I'm not being wasteful and throwing them away, but I'll buy them new sets, every kid loves the new stuff for school, that first day of school with new everything, it makes them feel good and gives them confidence, sad that she doesn't seem bothered

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She said before that she keeps a hair brush and lynx downstairs for them to use before school, and that the boys spray each other with the lynx, the lynx she buys is body spray, teens and preteens need antiperspirant, not just body spray, I hate to think of a kid who gets teased or bullied because they smell bad, it's so avoidable, hygiene is not high on her list of priorities though, I don't know if it's an intellectual thing or she just really doesn't care
I agree they need deodorant as well as a body spray especially now they are growing. I'm beginning to think the same way as you, has she got some intellectual problem. She doesn't seem to putting priories first. It's all about her and Steve. She should be buying deordorant/body spray regularly for not only the boys but for herself and cropper. But then again is that too much of a big thing considering she doesn't even wash her own hair regularly. She could have bought them some for going back to school and maybe a roll on one for them to put in their bag.

It's sad for them, and it's sad to know that she doesn't seem to care, she was more excited that she was finally able to buy Steve the shirt he has been looking for for ages because he needed something to wear to go to some haunted house event, gushing over how gorgeous he looked in it, but begrudges buying her kids new uniforms because it's wasteful, even if my kids uniforms still fitted them, I'm not being wasteful and throwing them away, but I'll buy them new sets, every kid loves the new stuff for school, that first day of school with new everything, it makes them feel good and gives them confidence, sad that she doesn't seem bothered
We will know from when we were kids how nice a new uniform was and having new stationary, especially when you've pi ked things yourself. I know school isn't a fashion show and uniforms are there to protect kids from a less fortunate family from being picked on but a few new things wouldn't hurt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She's actually sunk to an all time low in my eyes. Such sad behaviour
Its sad that a person can sink so low just so she can get people to like her. It makes me wonder what kind of people are following her if they find her relatable. I seriously dont know how they can find some of the things she says and does funny. Its also sad that she cant go out and make physical friends instead of thinking a faceless person on a mobile phone or whatever is a friend. I think most of them want attention themselves. What happened to the visit from Sian or the trip to see Kerri the bleep in Spain.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was taken aback when she was all happy about the £12 shirt for a Halloween event...... I immediately felt so sad for her boys knowing that she'd rather spend on him than them. My mum always said actions speak louder than words....... Her actions practically scream her disinterest or concern for the two lads. I'd love to go and give her head a wobble - one of these days those boys are going to look back and understand what they have lived through, especially if/when they have children of their own - Hopefully they will have the courage to ask her about it - I'd love to know what her excuses will be, because I can't think of one single valid reason that I would be able to accept if I were in their place.

• Heart
I was taken aback when she was all happy about the £12 shirt for a Halloween event...... I immediately felt so sad for her boys knowing that she'd rather spend on him than them. My mum always said actions speak louder than words....... Her actions practically scream her disinterest or concern for the two lads. I'd love to go and give her head a wobble - one of these days those boys are going to look back and understand what they have lived through, especially if/when they have children of their own - Hopefully they will have the courage to ask her about it - I'd love to know what her excuses will be, because I can't think of one single valid reason that I would be able to accept if I were in their place.
She doesn't want to spend money on her kids because it's wasteful but she's more than happy to spend on her and Steve, she claimed that they were going to Spain but the kids hadn't got passports so why not holiday in the UK with that money or even just splash out and go to London for a day and stay over night in a hotel, it's only good for her kids if it's free but she'll spend money on herself and Steve and be delighted about it, she was looking for pats on the back for buying a pack of pens thar cost £1.75 instead of buying the ones that were £1, surely she must have bought other school supplies? She uses every shopping haul for content and never showed anything for school except for a lunch box, a packet of pens and underwear??

She doesn't want to spend money on her kids because it's wasteful but she's more than happy to spend on her and Steve, she claimed that they were going to Spain but the kids hadn't got passports so why not holiday in the UK with that money or even just splash out and go to London for a day and stay over night in a hotel, it's only good for her kids if it's free but she'll spend money on herself and Steve and be delighted about it, she was looking for pats on the back for buying a pack of pens thar cost £1.75 instead of buying the ones that were £1, surely she must have bought other school supplies? She uses every shopping haul for content and never showed anything for school except for a lunch box, a packet of pens and underwear??
I bet she thinks she's mum of the year for buying new undies,socks and a packet of pens.

• Heart
How on earth can she waste so much money on clothes that don't fit her but won't buy new uniforms for her kids. She should be bleeping ashamed of herself 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I personally find it very immature her buying Halloween stuff she's just like a big kid and it's still 8 weeks away 🙄..when mine were young I obviously had stuff in for kids that came to the door but I didn't decorate the house FFS

How on earth can she waste so much money on clothes that don't fit her but won't buy new uniforms for her kids. She should be bleeping ashamed of herself 🤬
Because in her eyes filling a wardrobe to bursting point with clothes that are too small is more important. I can't see the point in her buying clothes like she does when a)she's on a diet, b)they don't fit and c)she never hardly goes anywhere apart from charity shops, shopping or car boot .

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I personally find it very immature her buying Halloween stuff she's just like a big kid and it's still 8 weeks away 🙄..when mine were young I obviously had stuff in for kids that came to the door but I didn't decorate the house FFS
Same here. A witch's hat and that was it. Maybe a pumpkin. Its because everyone has jumped on that Halloween bandwagon...not an original bone in their bodies

It's the fact that buying that tat was more important than her kids school stuff that amazes me, she spends her money on piles of disposable crap, it's like what a 12 year old would consider a good idea, she needs to grow up

Did someone mention very recently about wether she pays tax? It could have been on another thread. If so then 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Did someone mention very recently about wether she pays tax? It could have been on another thread. If so then 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
We spoke about it, then she ran out and bought a folder to show us, her videos are literally a daily 20 minute tribute to us 🤣🤣 she's pathetic 🤣🤣 taxes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Basically said she hasn't pulled out her settee to clean behind it for about a year 🤮 although going by the state of her hair I'm not surprised 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Basically said she hasn't pulled out her settee to clean behind it for about a year 🤮 although going by the state of her hair I'm not surprised 🤢🤢🤢
I was just going to say she hasn't looked behind her sofa in a year?? 🤮🤮 glad we guilted her into buying something, or is she saying it to sound better? Let's see them fayke! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she said cinema tickets were £3 obviously Steve didn't want to leave the pit so it would have been £9 for the tickets and with snacks it cost £11 did she only let them have £1 each for snacks?

I don't believe for a minute she payed full price for Clark's shoes she probably bought them in a charity shop 2 sizes to big then stuck them behind the couch

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.