FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know about Steve. Mind that tattler who knows them said that Steve is chatty on his own, yet says nothing when he is with her? Maybe she doesn't want him working in case he meets someone else. She is a control freak and he has no backbone.
Definitely low key begging for a camera, more ads that ITV during a 3 hour film! Skip skippy doo dah!!
You could be right she might be jealous and insecure and not trust him ? ... goodness knows why he's certainly no catch , unemployment can't drive and wears her old trainers 🤮no thanks 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So she gave up a carers job to do You Tube full time as a job but begrudge paying out for camera equipment etc. If you're a You Tuber they are the most vital pieces of equipment.
It's like someone setting up a cleaning company and moaning about buying cleaning stuff or a hoover.
I can't believe she's not making any effort to get her credit score up. If she's got money to spare why don't she set up a payment plan with the debt collectors.

All that crap about panicking because she missed a vlog. She doesn't upload everyday some weeks, so what was the panic?

Reactions: 9
So she gave up a carers job to do You Tube full time as a job but begrudge paying out for camera equipment etc. If you're a You Tuber they are the most vital pieces of equipment.
It's like someone setting up a cleaning company and moaning about buying cleaning stuff or a hoover.
I can't believe she's not making any effort to get her credit score up. If she's got money to spare why don't she set up a payment plan with the debt collectors.

All that crap about panicking because she missed a vlog. She doesn't upload everyday some weeks, so what was the panic?
Low key begging at its finest!! It's so cringey!!

• Sick
Low key begging at its finest!! It's so cringey!!
Totally agree why else would she spend 6 plus minutes moaning about the camera/lens. Who's fault is it because the cameras broke?
Definetly not hers, I expect. All we've heard over the past few months is 'Crash chewed the microphone cable, the kids break the chargers etc. Its also someone elses fault. she was even trying to blame the bloke selling the camera lens for her not getting a video up because he didnt get back to her straight away because he was busy. Maybe he had to do that dirty four letter word that puts the fear of god into her and Steve and 'work' for a living.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Steve's YouTube was tit. The pair of them on Twitter showed the immaturity too 🤢 He is a lazy layabout. Seeing he's not on the camera much eh. The pair of them are rotten!! Her camera lens is still tit too

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She said she can't get an account on very because her credit rating is so bad? Who does she owe money to and why isn't she doing something about it?

Reactions: 5
She said she can't get an account on very because her credit rating is so bad? Who does she owe money to and why isn't she doing something about it?
She said in a previous video (when she got a text from a debt collector) that she's got a bad credit score because of a mobile phone contract she got when she was a teenager. She could easily contact them and make a payment plan. But knowing her she'll try and blame someone else for the debt.

• Heart
She said in a previous video (when she got a text from a debt collector) that she's got a bad credit score because of a mobile phone contract she got when she was a teenager. She could easily contact them and make a payment plan. But knowing her she'll try and blame someone else for the debt.
Surely now that she is financially stable she could pay that off?? Somehow I don't think that's the only debt she's got 🤔

I've known a few narcissists in my time!!... Absolutely deluded is Beggy Skeggy ✌

• Heart
Don't records get wiped after six years? She's probably never paid her way in life

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Don't records get wiped after six years? She's probably never paid her way in life
She likes to play the poor me card a bit too often, she's a con woman, the begging about the camera then slides in the comment about poor credit and how much a really good camera would cost, it's was cringey, and Steve has obviously got the same problem with credit? Otherwise he could have got her the camera, oh wait I forgot, he doesn't contribute to their life!!

Reactions: 8
Has she ever actually announced/acknowledged she stopped working? I don't remember her doing so
She announced in a Q & A video that she had given up work. It was around the time they were making Co-vid injections compulsory for care home workers. She used to do night shift work at the care home.

She also said in a vlog that she felt privileged to be able you give up work to do youtube full time, what a load of tit, if you can't afford to give your kids what they need then you need to get a job!!

There's ur answer ladies... New pants and ridiculously coloured socks for the boys and off they go back with their Dr Beckman scrubbed shirts! Oh and she's doing her tax returns, probs fraudulently but she's got a box file for all her tit. Clatty head

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There's ur answer ladies... New pants and ridiculously coloured socks for the boys and off they go back with their Dr Beckman scrubbed shirts! Oh and she's doing her tax returns, probs fraudulently but she's got a box file for all her tit. Clatty head
Funny how we were only mentioning her taxes yesterday and now she's doing her tax returns.
Hasn't she bought them new uniforms?

• Heart
My goodness it must be tit because they flog tat to anyone

I'm unvaccinated myself so I can fully see her point for once lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.