FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion but I'm starting to think there's something to be said for buying uniform at the end of August if that means you can free up money to spend on activities for your kids during August. This isn't something that would work for me because i start the dreaded C word shopping from August's pay and I'm too much of a control freak, I'd be worried the sizes i need would be out of stock but i can imagine it's the most practical option for many families.
(I know the obvious response to this is that Faye doesn't seem to have spent anything on days out, activities etc, not that she chooses to share anyway).

I'd also like to point out Louth is a really cute little market town, nice independent shops, with some nice places to eat, old fashioned quirky cinema, nice big public park/green space with a stream and stepping stones which are very popular with families.
It's really not the place you'd travel to visit one blooming charity shop at all. It's absolutely tiny the one she raves about.
I get what your saying, but surely she should be buying school supplies by now, fayke is out spending money every week just not on her kids, if she counted how much she has spent In the chazzas in the last 3 months she could have saved that money and taken the kids somewhere even for a night away, and she's so financially successful that she should have been able to buy everything for school and have a staycation somewhere nice, she was bringing them all to Spain, so why not use that money for the kids school stuff, new shoes, trainers, school bags? I totally get where you're coming from but she was crowing in a video about her finances, she just seems determined to spend everything she has on her and that scronger that lives in her house!
And fairplay to you being so organised for C 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I totally understand thr thoughts of last minute school buying BUT as she has already demonstrated, that doesn't work when you're phonin the pound shop the night before lol! If she stopped buying utter shite from the charity shop that doesn't fit, she would have plenty plus she's financially stable!! Tbf I had been thinking about uniform since about May.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I get what your saying, but surely she should be buying school supplies by now, fayke is out spending money every week just not on her kids, if she counted how much she has spent In the chazzas in the last 3 months she could have saved that money and taken the kids somewhere even for a night away, and she's so financially successful that she should have been able to buy everything for school and have a staycation somewhere nice, she was bringing them all to Spain, so why not use that money for the kids school stuff, new shoes, trainers, school bags? I totally get where you're coming from but she was crowing in a video about her finances, she just seems determined to spend everything she has on her and that scronger that lives in her house!
And fairplay to you being so organised for C 💕
She really needs some budgeting tips. Also if shes doing You Tube shes classed as self employed. Is she taking into account that she will be taxed on those earnings from You Tube? If not she'll be in big trouble with the inland revenue.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't actually think she spends very much at charity shops seeing as she won't pay over £1 per item. I bet her haul videos only cost a tenner per time. However, it's a waste of money however much or little money she's spending. No one needs that volume of clothes. She lives in a slum.

She's absolutely skint, that's obvious. I think if she had the spare money to take the boys places she would. I also think she could free up money by planning and budgeting (AND GETTING A JOB).

Her kids have a low standard of living because she's too lazy to work and provide for them. She must also have really low self-esteem and even lower standards to put up with a partner who refuses to work. I'd be gone like a shot rather than be with someone who can but won't work. I wonder if they officially live together 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't actually think she spends very much at charity shops seeing as she won't pay over £1 per item. I bet her haul videos only cost a tenner per time. However, it's a waste of money however much or little money she's spending. No one needs that volume of clothes. She lives in a slum.

She's absolutely skint, that's obvious. I think if she had the spare money to take the boys places she would. I also think she could free up money by planning and budgeting (AND GETTING A JOB).

Her kids have a low standard of living because she's too lazy to work and provide for them. She must also have really low self-esteem and even lower standards to put up with a partner who refuses to work. I'd be gone like a shot rather than be with someone who can but won't work. I wonder if they officially live together 🤔
I often wonder that? What's the rules with stuff like that? Anyone know?

Reactions: 2
She's in council accomodation so she needs to tell them who all stays with her

And she's breaking the rules having 2 dogs and 5 cats 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
And the HMRC because she will be getting tax credits for they boys and possibly cropper since he's incapable of getting a job , because no way will her YT income cover everything it's just more or less a part-time wage

• Heart
Reactions: 5
And the HMRC because she will be getting tax credits for they boys and possibly cropper since he's incapable of getting a job , because no way will her YT income cover everything it's just more or less a part-time wage
When she was going on about quiting her job because she could do youtube full time, then the financial stability video, I thought she was bringing in good money?? Why is that lazy fool not out working?? I'm baffled by her!!

Reactions: 7
When she was going on about quiting her job because she could do youtube full time, then the financial stability video, I thought she was bringing in good money?? Why is that lazy fool not out working?? I'm baffled by her!!
She can't possibly be earning a liveable income. Surely all she's getting is ad revunue money? She doesn't seem to be doing paid sponsorship videos on YouTube and certainly not on Instagram. When she does work with brands it seems she's just been given products free in exchange for featuring them in the video?
I think if she had decent money coming in we'd see evidence of her pissing it up the wall, can't see her squirrelling it away quietly into her savings.

No idea, how the rules re benefits work but is there an amount you can earn annually before benefits are affected? I do not believe she earns enough from youtube to make her ineligible for benefits.

Whilst we are talking about her youtube income if her #goal is to make a living being an #influencer it's never going to happen. She doesn't have the aesthetic, the home, the lifestyle to be getting reasonable brand deals. She can't even fake it until she makes it because she's already shown everyone she's unemployed, scrimping and no saving, living in squalor. If she wants to "influence" how about getting a job, setting an example for her kids about having a good work ethic, take an interest in their education. In all seriousness, how long does she think people are going to be interested in things she bought in the charity shop. It's hardly long term career material is it

• Heart
She will get some money in ad revenue from youtube, no idea how much but I'm guessing that covers the clothes and poundland crap.
Yeah I have no idea how much but I still think with a small following and her views she’ll be earning okay from YouTube. I followed this influencer once who had roughly 60,000 followers so about 3x what Faye has and she said she earned about £80k a year, so Faye may well be on around £25k a year. Not bad for buying charity shop crap.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely no way Faye will make that a year and it doesn't go with subs it goes with views

• Heart
Yeah I have no idea how much but I still think with a small following and her views she’ll be earning okay from YouTube. I followed this influencer once who had roughly 60,000 followers so about 3x what Faye has and she said she earned about £80k a year, so Faye may well be on around £25k a year. Not bad for buying charity shop crap.
You can have 60k subs and earn £80k, you can have 100k subs and earn £20k. It's all about who watches the ads and paid sponsors. If nobody watches the ada, they get no ad money. I personally skip the ads. So the 60k influencer might be getting that too. Maybe Fayke is getting £25k. Who knows.

But was that because she's got decent brand deals and income from sponsored content? I honestly think if Faye had money we would see evidence of it.

Unless... she doesn't really live there, its just a set and when she stops filming on her broken camera she changes into her current season dior and drives off in her 22 plate bmw to her 5 bed detached new build....
🤣😂

In all seriousness, it'd be interesting to know what youtube does earn her just for nosiness. If she's reading this I'll look forward to her dropping it in in her next video.

We are all just assuming she gets benefits, maybe she doesn't after all. I always think its odd her kids aren't free school meals

What's meatloaf had ? ..a few crappy cherry boxes , hello fresh once and never again because her vlog for it was awful, and a sunglasses or was it specs AD? ..

Yeah to be fair I really have no idea how it all works! But I think she will be earning okay! I’d def be interested to know. She spends so frivolously but then talks about ignoring calls from the debt collectors so who knows!

She didn't buy her boys a pool , couldn't afford a holiday her house is very basic and they practically share a pint when in a pub and she's scared incase her car breaks down on long journeys so that means she's not with AA and has no spare cash for breakdown recovery ...I think she's struggling financially but only because that lazy bleep cropper won't work but if he did contribute they would be a lot better of

• Heart
If she was earning a decent amount and had her priorities, she wouldn't have to hide from debt collectors!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If she's struggling and he is just idle, I'd kick him out, he gets more from her than her own kids do, the house of immaturity 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Faye we know you read here ...why are you allowing Steve under your roof with no job ? do you not realize he IS sponging from you

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.