FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faye exploits her boys and is setting them up to get bullied in the future yet that person is slating us 🤦 it's beggers believe

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Where is the big moon face anyway? Weigh in didn't happen... funny that 🙄 probs too busy on Tattle, wreaking the bed slats, buying shite on Vinted, cooking chickens arseholes for the boys, watching sunsets (camera in hand) or thinking of pathetic "relateable" can't breathe can't get the words out made up scenarios...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I tried to be as welcoming as I could but she seemed really angry🤷‍♀️ maybe we should all go and meet fayke in person, see if we change our opinion of her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it's just immature to think that people aren't entitled to an opinion, she's entitled to hers but I'm also entitled to mine, as are you ladies too, but she doesn't want others to have an opinion, unless it's the same as hers, if fayke is going to behave the way she does and treat her kids like tit then people are going to comment on it, I always say it, if you don't want us to have an opinion on something then don't give us something to have an opinion about, it's simple ❤❤

The funniest bit for me was when she said, have you ever taken your kids to watch the sunset with a picnic and no electronic devices, faye had her camera and filmed the whole thing for youtube content 🤷‍♀️ #mumoftheyear

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I tried to be as welcoming as I could but she seemed really angry🤷‍♀️ maybe we should all go and meet fayke in person, see if we change our opinion of her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it's just immature to think that people aren't entitled to an opinion, she's entitled to hers but I'm also entitled to mine, as are you ladies too, but she doesn't want others to have an opinion, unless it's the same as hers, if fayke is going to behave the way she does and treat her kids like tit then people are going to comment on it, I always say it, if you don't want us to have an opinion on something then don't give us something to have an opinion about, it's simple ❤❤

The funniest bit for me was when she said, have you ever taken your kids to watch the sunset with a picnic and no electronic devices, faye had her camera and filmed the whole thing for youtube content 🤷‍♀️ #mumoftheyear
She was obviously one the inbreds from faykes comment section imao. Intellectually disabled 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just want to know ONE thing...

Who smells of sex?
Im not sure but I saw the comment on Carla Jenkins thread. Im actually wondering if that Yomamma person actually was googling someone and Faykes name popped up or whether its because Ive mentioned Fayke on Carlas thread. Either way shes on a thread where some of the people there are really abusive and just as bad if not worse than us.

• Heart
Im not sure but I saw the comment on Carla Jenkins thread. Im actually wondering if that Yomamma person actually was googling someone and Faykes name popped up or whether its because Ive mentioned Fayke on Carlas thread. Either way shes on a thread where some of the people there are really abusive and just as bad if not worse than us.
If she's looking at faye and thinking she's a good mother and that she's genuine, then she may have special needs or something, which is what I think faye has the more I see the way she carries on

• Haha
This thread is very tame and kind tbh ....you should look at Lauren G or the Ingham's lol ..even I would look good and kind on them lol

• Haha
If she's looking at faye and thinking she's a good mother and that she's genuine, then she may have special needs or something, which is what I think faye has the more I see the way she carries on
She must have. She seems very immature for a 32 year old.

This thread is very tame and kind tbh ....you should look at Lauren G or the Ingham's lol ..even I would look good and kind on them lol
There are worse threads on this forum, I agree. I didnt like the way that Yomamma (sounds likes two takeaways by the way, YO sushi and Wagamama) called us vile. Okay we can get a little nasty at times but this Yosushi person doesnt know us shes making assumptions. She can turn round and say we dont know Fayke but we're not on You Tube setting our kids up to be bullied by behaving like she is. Besides for all we know we might not be seeing the real Fayke.

Last edited:
  • Heart
If you share your life and exploit your kids on YT for a living because you are to lazy to get a job people are going to talk if she doesn't like it she needs to pack YT in

• Heart

So basically this Yosushi woman can slag people off but we're not allowed to. How would she feel if we started on her for slagging off another you tuber.

Where is the big moon face anyway? Weigh in didn't happen... funny that 🙄 probs too busy on Tattle, wreaking the bed slats, buying shite on Vinted, cooking chickens arseholes for the boys, watching sunsets (camera in hand) or thinking of pathetic "relateable" can't breathe can't get the words out made up scenarios...
She's got her monthlies and is bloated so no weigh in this week. :(

• Heart
So basically this Yosushi woman can slag people off but we're not allowed to. How would she feel if we started on her for slagging off another you tuber.
She's just immature and thinks that because our opinion isn't the same as hers, that we're wrong, I for one will never be persuaded that fayke is a good parent unless it's proved to me, fayke proves the opposite in all of her videos, she's lazy and unmotivated, she has extreme mood swings, she's so toxic and is more judgemental than anyone of us on here!!

Woooo there Wangamama or whatever your name is. Lets stick to the facts
If she was on her own, no issues. The issue for me is she has 2 boys and they live in a sh*thole. Her kitchen is a mess, the living room is a mess. The boys stay in their room, by her own admission is dirty. She doesn't have clean uniforms for the boys, she will sometimes wipe them or spray them (again her own admission) and that doesn't sit right with me or others. She feeds them out of date food, she and Steve will go out on their own and have a drink and bite to eat, yet she makes a picnic for the boys with our of date food on one of the boys birthdays. They have not been on holiday, spends money on herself but won't spend money on even a caravan holiday for a week. She will get fake nails, hair extensions fitted, and now thinking of tattooing her brows. But bought her sons £1.00 bedsheets. All this on video, all for the world to see , family friends setting the boys up to be bullied. In fact Tyler WAS bullied. A woman who is now half naked trying on clothes that evidently does not fit!!! On top of that, she talks about her sex life, in detail. Shows the sex toys she has bought. Is that what a mother does? Poor boys exposed to that. They have their lives exposed, where is their consent? So get off your high horse Wanangmamawangamama. You think you met the real Fayke? She is hardly going to be a b*tch to you, is she?
I 100% believe she loves the boys but she is a selfish and self absorbed mother who puts Steve's needs ahead of her boys.
I defended her (and got banned lol). Used to like her, she was refreshing. But I now see her for what she is (the £1 secondhand bedsheet did it for me). Fine buy it, just don't show it for the world to see. Give your boys some dignity. They don't need the world to know their personal stuff.
Ok said my piece.. carry on as you were.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I just want to know ONE thing...

Who smells of sex?
I knew I was going to get asked this question!
I’m not 100% sure.

She replied to me on the Carla Jenkins thread - she only gets let out once a week so expect a reply in a weeks time.

She came on here all high and mighty trying to take the moral high ground posting about how dare we post about how an individual smells, yet she had done the same? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Hypocritical contradicting troll aka YoMamma!

193EFD3C-AC60-4166-AED8-497EDE4C8706.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I haven't smelt of sex for yrs 😪🤭

I smell of my own home, home cooked dinners, fresh washing, healthy kids, new car, respectable job, pending edf bill cos I don't have pre pay meters and not one bit of animal hair stench nor ginger leeches...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That's another thing they boys could have been sat in the dark she nearly had no electricity and had to rush to get it

Does anyone think yomamma could be meatloaf ?

Reactions: 9
That's another thing they boys could have been sat in the dark she nearly had no electricity and had to rush to get it

Does anyone think yomamma could be meatloaf ?
Well if she's not, and looks at the way faye treats her kids and feels she's a good mum, then she's obviously got problems herself!

Reactions: 8
I know for a fact that there are threads on tattle about people that I like, I don't ever go on those threads and start being holier than thou and defending the person, and that's simply because everybody is allowed to have different opinions, just because theirs is different to mine doesn't make it wrong, it's a fact of life, everybody is entitled to their own opinion, that person that came in last night obviously has some maturing to do, it's more likely to be somebody like sian or something, blindly defending somebody that when push came to shove, would not return the favour!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.