FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me she actually got through a video without going you know what I mean ste must of smacked her one for saying it soo much.

I did my garden myself wasn't paying a gardener to add in plants an they double the price just plant compost done and now have colourful garden and a medow that the bees love took 3 months for the medow though :ROFLMAO: she would feel a lot better doing something take the excerise bike outside and do it surly its not that bad
I don't think her garden is the type of garden to sit a exercise in 😂🤮
gettyimages-71927419-612x612.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but what on earth was she doing with that chicken? I thought she said she was cooking a roast and yet she’s putting about three packs of fajita seasoning on it and covered it in lemon?! 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but what on earth was she doing with that chicken? I thought she said she was cooking a roast and yet she’s putting about three packs of fajita seasoning on it and covered it in lemon?! 🤮
It was vile, and she's eating meat again, why keep pretending to vegetarian?? In her last 2 videos she has included clips of herself shouting to her kids that she loves them.... 👋👋 hi fayke, words mean nothing, act like you love them.... go on.... we'll wait for that video!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU MORE

God knows where her hands have been before that poor chicken getting ramped by her hands hope she washed before

• Sick
Omg someone put this woman in the bin honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️😨

• Sick
  • Haha
That was a stroke of luck/coincidence that crash chewed her glasses and an American eyewear company found her little trampy channel and wanted to work with her 🤣🤣🤔🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
LOVE YOU 🤢 but I left you both stinking in your bedroom for the whole of the summer holidays cos I was too busy down chazzas and I love Steve more. Do me a favour!!

• Heart
  • Sad
What’s the reason she’s gone vegetarian? If it’s to loose weight then your better still eating it for more variety rather than lettuce and fish sticks everyday

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What’s the reason she’s gone vegetarian? If it’s to loose weight then your better still eating it for more variety rather than lettuce and fish sticks everyday
I don't know but it can't be for animal welfare/personal beliefs or she wouldn't be happy buying such cheap meat never mind preparing it and sticking her hand up a dead chickens arse

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To switch up her content and maybe attract the odd cabbage muncher

( no offense to vegetarians or vegans )

( no offense to vegetarians or vegans )

• Haha
  • Heart
It was vile, and she's eating meat again, why keep pretending to vegetarian?? In her last 2 videos she has included clips of herself shouting to her kids that she loves them.... 👋👋 hi fayke, words mean nothing, act like you love them.... go on.... we'll wait for that video!!
I didnt watch the video in full, just flicked through it. All I seen with the chicken was one minute it looked anaemic the next it looked like it had been under the sunbed for 12 hours. Why does she keep covering all her food in spices.

I knew the vegetarian phrase wouldnt last. She even admitted the other day she'd had meat a few times.

She went veggie after going to a farm with the kids. She saw a cute lamb and decided she couldnt eat meat again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wasn't it bc some guy in her comments said she should & it got some likes? She couldn't find a reason to say no so she went along with it.

Reactions: 3
Wasn't it bc some guy in her comments said she should & it got some likes? She couldn't find a reason to say no so she went along with it.
You're right that and the farm visit. Pity she doesnt listen to other peoples advice.

Has she been to the Chazzas this week.

oh no shouldnt have said it we'll have a chazza video this week, even though she's on a diet and is saving money.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hasn't she said her kids don't like spicy food?......the state of that chicken after she bastardized it. Surprised she didn't empty the hoover bag onto it 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Only meatloaf will see the replys ..unless she shares them . Btw i didn't reply lol
Bet shes been watching Charity shop Sue on You Tube. If she goes to the place where its filmed (Bulwell), she'll be right at home. Its full of Chavs etc. Its also got loads of charity shop including the one where charity shop Sue was filmed. Me and my mate love going to Bulwell and playing "Spot the Chazza" while avoiding all the old folks on their mobility scooters. Oh its also got a poundland, B & M and Heron so she'll love it. Hope she tells us when she's going so we can avoid it like the plague on that day. But then again it might be fun following her around.

Hasn't she said her kids don't like spicy food?......the state of that chicken after she bastardized it. Surprised she didn't empty the hoover bag onto it 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
She probably never empties the hoover. She says it stinks. Wash it out and wash the filter you idle cow.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Bet shes been watching Charity shop Sue on You Tube. If she goes to the place where its filmed (Bulwell), she'll be right at home. Its full of Chavs etc. Its also got loads of charity shop including the one where charity shop Sue was filmed. Me and my mate love going to Bulwell and playing "Spot the Chazza" while avoiding all the old folks on their mobility scooters. Oh its also got a poundland, B & M and Heron so she'll love it. Hope she tells us when she's going so we can avoid it like the plague on that day. But then again it might be fun following her around.

You should go... Fayke spotting in the wild🤦‍♀️
She probably never empties the hoover. She says it stinks. Wash it out and wash the filter you idle cow.
She missed an opportunity there🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
She'll drag her kids along on that trip and count it as a day out for their holidays, she should be ashamed, not doing one thing with them during their holidays after telling us all how financially secure they are, not even an overnight stay anywhere, she could take herself to London when it was an event but can't take her kids and go to the zoo and a restaurant and stay in a hotel for a night, it's not hard, she had the money to take them all to Spain, so why not spend all the money on your kids?? I don't get her, she should be cherishing those children!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.