FayeJay #5 Thinks she's a chazza shop queen, she'll make it fit, you know what I mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does every influenza now say "who is she"? Not an original bone in their bodies πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Its so annoying.

Also I hate those instagrammers etc that post endless amounts of crappy motavational quotes like "Girls can do anything" etc. Maybe its because I hate all this "Girl power crap"

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Who's watched the latest Heron video? Honest her videos are becoming even more boring. She rambles on about god knows what instead of getting on with the video. Then there's the constant pathetic trying to catch her breath as well as the muddled words. And then worst of all there's that constant screeching from the camera.

Her videos are so mind numbing boring along with her mates videos. They should go and get a proper job instead of wasting their energy on shite videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Didn't bother watching knew it be boring AF
I didnt watched it all, just flicked through it.
All her content is getting boring now. It really looks like shes not as financially secure as she'd like to be. I mean all we seem to get is charity shop hauls, trying on the charity shop stuff or cheap processed crap from Heron. Oh we do get the occasional cook a long or exercise video but you never see her do things like taste tests.

Reactions: 10
Faye your garden needs more than rain.. fkn Ground Force and rentakil would have their work cut out in that landfill

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck me she actually got through a video without going you know what I mean ste must of smacked her one for saying it soo much.

I did my garden myself wasn't paying a gardener to add in plants an they double the price just plant compost done and now have colourful garden and a medow that the bees love took 3 months for the medow though :ROFLMAO: she would feel a lot better doing something take the excerise bike outside and do it surly its not that bad

Reactions: 4
But the neighbours would see her. I presume the fence panel is down. Even if it's a council house you'd bodge it until it can be done properly. Think of the privacy for her kids if nothing else. Idle tramps. Expect everyone else to foot the bill πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Didn't bother watching knew it be boring AF
You definitely won't want to wait tonight's video. I won't be,it's another crappy spend the day with us. Or "Look at me I'm going to show people I'm a brilliant mum even though I feed my kids crap and buy them second hand clothes and bed sheets"

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Funny how she's not acting the class dick when promoting something... fake as shite

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is it weird ste was out the pup and filmed it was that for our own benefit as weve said hes not been in it for ages you sure hes not moved back in with his family first time shes said that about him maybe had a little tiff.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.