FayeJay #3 Stop washing your hair with Lynx and clean your house because it stinks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole house is so dirty, like not just untidy, it's actually filthy 🤢 I wouldn't like to move anywhere after she's been there, can you imagine that moving into your neighbourhood

Reactions: 7
Her vlogs are so boring, and the excersise thing is just cringey, she can spend money on Steve's sister but can't buy her kids new sheets for their beds 🤦‍♀️
Probably trying to impress Steve's sister. Especially as she does a real deep clean when his sister is due to visit.

The whole house is so dirty, like not just untidy, it's actually filthy 🤢 I wouldn't like to move anywhere after she's been there, can you imagine that moving into your neighbourhood
Some time last year she was going to do a swap with someone in Nottingham but they pulled out of the swap. I was so glad because I live in Nottingham and the prospect of bumping into that minger is frightening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I can't imagine the sheer embarrassment you'd feel bringing someone into that house, the manky sofa, the floors, the smell, animal hair everywhere, she has no friends so she never has to worry about someone just popping in for a coffee or a chat, it's quite a sad way to live actually, what about the boys having friends over, I can't imagine she allows that, the boys are probably too embarrassed to bring anyone to their house, which, again, is really sad

I can't imagine the sheer embarrassment you'd feel bringing someone into that house, the manky sofa, the floors, the smell, animal hair everywhere, she has no friends so she never has to worry about someone just popping in for a coffee or a chat, it's quite a sad way to live actually, what about the boys having friends over, I can't imagine she allows that, the boys are probably too embarrassed to bring anyone to their house, which, again, is really sad
There's no need for the house to be like it is especially when she's at home all day. She is just plain idle. In last nights video she had to move a load of pots off the draining board and then she was talking about doing down the back of the washing machine because it was disgusting. Like you say its sad that the kids can't have friends over.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone visiting would need to wipe their feet on the way out and probably be safer wearing a oxygen mask with all the animal hair in the air ect

• Haha
What is with the sudden trend of videoing your food shop? I can't be arsed doing my own grocery shopping let alone looking at someone else's 🙄

• Heart
What is with the sudden trend of videoing your food shop? I can't be arsed doing my own grocery shopping let alone looking at someone else's 🙄
I would be ashamed to say that I'd feed my family the tit she buys, she has claimed to be in such a good place financially, why can't she buy, fresh non processed food and cook from scratch each day, film it if you need content, but for the love of god stop feeding your kids 5 chicken arseholes for a quid from heron!! Roast a chicken, cook some veg, eat your meals together, the kids eat their meals in their room in front of their computer monitor! She's home all day, she's not cooking, she sure as tit is not cleaning, so what is she doing?? Scrolling tik tok and writing in a journal about not feeling fulfilled!! She'd feel fulfilled if she concentrated on her kids and her house and everything else will fall in to place, her home and routine (or lack of) is chaotic, nothing will feel right until she sorts out her home.

Reactions: 5
I would be ashamed to say that I'd feed my family the tit she buys, she has claimed to be in such a good place financially, why can't she buy, fresh non processed food and cook from scratch each day, film it if you need content, but for the love of god stop feeding your kids 5 chicken arseholes for a quid from heron!! Roast a chicken, cook some veg, eat your meals together, the kids eat their meals in their room in front of their computer monitor! She's home all day, she's not cooking, she sure as tit is not cleaning, so what is she doing?? Scrolling tik tok and writing in a journal about not feeling fulfilled!! She'd feel fulfilled if she concentrated on her kids and her house and everything else will fall in to place, her home and routine (or lack of) is chaotic, nothing will feel right until she sorts out her home.
So true. There a saying "A tidy house is
a they mind. No wonder her mind all over the place.

• Heart
Miserable tight cow wouldn’t give her kids money for the youth club, instead they have to take 56 for a £ drinks from Heron !.
How embarrassing for them but buys stuff for herself every time.
Vile

• Heart
Faye has been doing these videos for a while so have many others. The thing is though with Faye she hardly ever seems to do a proper family weekly shop. Its always bits and bobs from Heron etc or yellow sticker items which she considers a bargain. But on quite a few occasions she has bought food that is almost inedible or in one previous video she bought skimmed milk but doesn't even like it.

Miserable tight cow wouldn’t give her kids money for the youth club, instead they have to take 56 for a £ drinks from Heron !.
How embarrassing for them but buys stuff for herself every time.
Vile
Just imagine the embarrassment of those kids when their mates are buying stuff from the tuck shop and they're pulling out their cheap crappy nearly out of date food because their mum is a tight witch who only thinks about number one.

• Heart
Dog pee'd on the towel and she has had washing in the machine for 3 days. How? Why? Most of us have MH problems, to some degree. But the days she is down, Steve should be picking up the slack. They are going to make the boys dirty and lazy like they are because they will have grown up in that environment and won't see it as wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes, I couldn't believe when she said that she was looking out her window at clothes on the ground and the dog was peeing on stuff, yet she stood there just talking to her camera, and the washing being in her machine for days is just bollox, she's so lazy! If you can't hang them out, put them in the dryer, if you can't afford to run the dryer, buy a clothes horse and dry them inside!! The laziness is unreal!
She wants praise and sympathy from strangers on the internet, because it makes her feel good, she has serious issues!!

Reactions: 9
Yes, I couldn't believe when she said that she was looking out her window at clothes on the ground and the dog was peeing on stuff, yet she stood there just talking to her camera, and the washing being in her machine for days is just bollox, she's so lazy! If you can't hang them out, put them in the dryer, if you can't afford to run the dryer, buy a clothes horse and dry them inside!! The laziness is unreal!
She wants praise and sympathy from strangers on the internet, because it makes her feel good, she has serious issues!!
She is so lazy. I don't even think its because of her mental health. She seems to be well enough to go shopping, car boots, exercising etc and doing a daily vlog but she's too lazy to pick up the washing, which is why Crash peed on it. She is just after sympathy and validation from her subscribers. If she was really down or depressed she wouldnt want to get out of bed or even sit in front of a camera. The people praising her or giving her sympathy should take a good look at her and realise she's a fake who's just after freebies and money from companies etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Big Steve with her again at charity shop, clearly he doesn’t work either and on benefits!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I dont know why she thinks being a size 20 that she'll fit into size 12!?? I'm a 14 and wouldn't fit into a 12.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.