Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rascal

Looks like she went and met up with that Kerry. Maybe she didn't take Steve in case he runs off with Kerry. 🤣

Reactions: 5

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Omg what a pair of cunts they are!
And to think I actually gave him the benefit of the doubt thinking he was watching the dog...but I had forgot about the trips they went on their own without the boys when Sam was still here, so clearly they have a dog sitter, so cropper could have went this one.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Had a look, the top Faye S is from Leicester, so I take it that's not her.

The middle one is definitely her from Mablethorpe and Steves real name on it,

and below is her again "Mablethorpe" with Steve not there.
---
Unless she used to say in Leicester too??
---

I wasn't the original poster of this.
---
Is Ann her mother possibly??
Could be someone who lived in the council house before them and they were never removed off there?

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
So she calls into work saying she's sick but is still able to do a You Tube video. If I was her boss she'd be getting a written warning.

Sparkledarmer

VIP Member
She doesn't seem to have the discipline to lose weight, she always starts off really well but surely she would have lost more weight by now if she was making the effort?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Faye doesn't just want a baby, she specifically wants A GIRL! which I find bizarre, and a bit of a slap in the face for the two boys she already has. If she just wanted a baby for her and big Steve to raise, they wouldn't care about the gender, they'd just be happy to have a child. All she does is pick up pink stuff. What if she had a boy! She just wants a doll to dress up 🙄

Who will be funding the upbringing of this child? What will Steve's contribution be? Or will it be heavily subsidised by the taxpayer?

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I wouldn't call MrsWillow nosy....

she's a tattler, thats what tattlers do to people that share their lifes on YouTube for peanuts, exploit their kids, and show their filthy home's.
---
Omg there's some serious nosey snoops on here though isnt there!

Last edited:
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The boys are from two random blokes..both boys don't see their dads. We think Steve fires blanks as meatloaf has been trying to get pregnant with him for 8? year and still nothing, so it does look like he's the infertile one.
I think they are paying for a sperm donor but are keeping it quiet. Another thing that makes me think they're doing that is the price they asked for on the gofund me..you can do ivf sperms donor for about 3k

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Absolutely no way will she qualify on the NHS as she has two, and it's a unstable set up, not married, and him still staying half at his mums, and hers, plus he's unemployed, i think all that will come in to account.

Sukysue

Chatty Member
What if they aren't actually struggling to get pregnant but they are lying in hopes that they will get free IVF (or something like that) in order to guarantee having a girl?
They have both been tested by Doctors to check fertility and both got fully fertile results.
Correct me if I'm wrong but there isn't any way to guarantee having a boy or girl normally. Except if you do IVF (or something similar, I don't know the names/options), they take the eggs and sperm and test them for all things and can tell which ones are boys/girls & then you can choose which one gets implanted etc.
I just had this random thought and feel it could make sense and be something she would think.
Great logic but l just think they are too thick to think of it tbh 🤣

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Someone in her comments said they can help her save money by giving her a free baby crib. It wouldn't surprise me if she took up the offer even though the commenter lives in Essex.
The nearest she'll get to a baby is a cabbage patch doll, we have been down this road before with her, and we all know cropper is infertile.

• Haha
  • Heart