Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
People like Maxine make me laugh. She's basically just admitted that she's an avid Tattle reader. She's come on here to read gossip about people she follows/hate watches/her competition, then stumbled across some comments about herself!!

Has she really never ever said anything judgemental or unkind in her life??? Must be wonderful being so perfect 🤣🙄 what a dickhead

So it's OK for her HER to call people out, but not ok for Tattlers to call out people on their fakeness!??? We can SEE WHO IS FAKE! you're one of them love!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Remember when she bought that dress from the charity shop and said she'd love a beach video? That's why cropper won't go on holiday. He's dreading the thought of her saying "Oh look what I found in my suitcase" and pulling out the dress.

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
The way she was just chucking in anything and everything into that case with no care. It all looked like she’d just got it out the dirty laundry basket.

• Sick

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I'd say this (exercise, weight loss, health) will last till end of Feb at latest, and that is being optimistic.
Shes going about it the wrong way. Shes depriving herself of the foods she really wants which is going to end in disaster. A friend of mine has lost about 4 stone but instead of eating all these "diet" foods she simply lowered her portion sizes, invested in an air fryer and made sure to kept to a certain number of calories a day. Because she did this she was able to add her favourite foods. As for exercise she just started walking more and put more energy into her cleaning.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
How is he not in a job? And how is he managing to dodge actually having one?
She probably keeps him that's why she had to go and get a job. I think they were both claiming separately (her as a single parent) until the go fund me blew up
---
"Going to the gym has changed my life" .... she's been going a week 🤣 what a fanny

Fayke paying for Steve's membership no doubt

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Omg there's some serious nosey snoops on here though isnt there!
She outed their names when she posted a go fund me, trying to scab money for the IVF. Soon after she stopped the go fund me and then a miracle happened - she got a job again.... seems like she was claiming for being a single parent, pretending he didn't live there. It all came up when their names were googled easily enough

• Heart

Keikochan

VIP Member
I'd say this (exercise, weight loss, health) will last till end of Feb at latest, and that is being optimistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
my ick with Steve is they share shoes. Im sure shes mentioned in videos before they share Vans :sick: I dont know if its the sharing shoes part or that they have the same size feet that makes me feel weird. I get putting your blokes sliders on quick to put the bins out but that too far.
He trails along with mummy in b&m waiting for her to buy him a treat. What is he bringing to the situation at all?
Oh my god I never knew this 😂😂😂 I'm a size 4/5 and my HB is a size 10 so that has just made me feel really weird 🤢😂😂😂 she really is the bloke of the house in every way...and he's a little prick 🤏

• Haha

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
latest video - Spent the first couple minutes explaining why big Ste wasn't on holiday - and that they're so in love :ROFLMAO: tell us you lurk on Tattle, without telling us you lurk on Tattle Faye Squires.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Omg. Those two walking round B & M. It was like mummy taking her kid shopping. Also why did she go round B&M filming only to do a bloody haul on the video. Fayke, we saw what you got.

• Haha

Sparkledarmer

VIP Member
he buys and sells stuff online doesnt he? Im sure she's brought packaging materials and bits for him before in hauls. She probably doesnt mention it now as DWP are cracking down on people selling online and not declaring income. Thats why he has a room of his own isnt it?
I swear this pair will do anything to keep the benefits coming in.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Didn't she buy a load of stuff from Primark for hols? Or have I imagined that? She always seems to* be buying crop tops. Considering all the shopping she does, and the amount of clothes she collects like some crazy bag lady, I cannot believe what she chose to wear on holiday 🤣 she clearly takes things back or flogs it on vinted immediately and it's all for show. I bet she's got a few vinted accounts on the go

Last edited:

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Remember croppers name wasn't on the census thing....so he's definitely down as being at his mum's, and she will be claiming single mother. She's very careful not to show Steve staying over.
Yeah I'm sure she only says "my bedroom" a lot of the time too

Fayke on a date with her biggest kid. Who paid Fayke? Who drove Fayke? Who bought any food/drinks?

Hardly a date hun with your boy from his mum's boxroom 🤣

• Haha

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
how many times did she say how 'gorgeous' big bertha i mean Steve looks in that eyesore TK Maxx jacket? Spending his dole/her wages on a new £60 jacket for himself but nothing for Faye's christmas.

• Wow

cosey_nunt

Chatty Member
Wtf is ‘big Steve’ doing in the latest video?! Giving her advice on her form when he has the build of a potato!! I didn’t realise he was a personal trainer! 🙄 Man can give advice on a workout but can’t wash a few dishes! Fucking hell! 🤦🏻‍♀️
How is he not in a job? And how is he managing to dodge actually having one?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She does quite a lot of sponsored videos though - I imagine she'll be well paid for those, on top of the Youtube money? Plus her wage and probably government benefits too?
They're small companies so they don't pay that well they can't afford to. That's why they're using a skid mark like Fayke. She's on min wage as a carer , one income household with two kids and a partner that doesn't work. Youtube views and ad sense doesn't pay that much you'd need 100s of thousands of views to bump it up.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I've just watched the video in full. I really think she is going over the top. To me it just seems like she is going through the normal New Year New Start phrase where people think "right this year Im going to eat healthy, not eat any junk food blah blah blah" and this usually ends in failure. I'm just waiting for the return of the crabstick salad and snacking on pickles.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
" who am I"

A fool that keeps a simple bloke that won't work, and doesn't drive.
It makes me laugh when she tells her viewers they are amazing and don't let dickheads get them down yet she has no respect for herself living with a scrounging leech who fires blanks.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sparkledarmer

VIP Member
Sorry me again🤣 but this vlog is annoying me so much. When does she ever take her kids to the trampoline park? She wouldn't spend £24 on them just like that but will on themselves. Same with the trainers and clothes. The boys get sports direct finest and they get nike dunks
The boys are always an afterthought, she puts that lump Steve before her kids every single time