Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
He should be doing those things and cooking and shopping if she's working and he's at home! Lazy twat.

If she manages to get pregnant she'll be insufferable

• Heart
Reactions: 7

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Did anyone see her Q&A box where someone asked why The Man Child didn't go? She gave a lame excuse, something like he doesn't always fancy it and would be moaning about his sunburn🙄 he's such a wet fucking lettuce. Never heard of suncream?

I would HATE to be with a guy like him! What does he actually do for her? What does he bring to the relationship?? He doesn't even have a job. She keeps him. Why the hell would you want a baby with such a drip?

Her self esteem must be so low. She's literally the man in the relationship and he's like the 3rd child 🫠 it's fine to be that way, but I cannot see a single plus of being in a relationship with such a person. He's useless and just sits in his bedroom like a teen all day

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
how many times did she say how 'gorgeous' big bertha i mean Steve looks in that eyesore TK Maxx jacket? Spending his dole/her wages on a new £60 jacket for himself but nothing for Faye's christmas.
Omg she did say they're not spending as they're saving for IVF! So why are they doing shopping hauls? Clearly waiting for someone else to pay as usual!! Hence the weightloss 😠 she really does accept the bear minimum in her relationship

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Totally agree with you about Cropper not being a man. Hes probably more girly than she is.

Going back to the weigh in videos, I have a serious question. What happened to the exercise bike? She was the same when she first got that. All this "we're going to smash it, etc etc" I give it three months then she'll probably be back to normal.
And he won't marry her.

The bikes probably sat in a corner with a pile of clothes thrown on top, remember she used to go on it in the kitchen puffing and panting haha..

this exercise farce is just for content.

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I'm not being nasty but she really needs to lose a few stone if she wants to be successful with the IVF, surely she must have been told about her weight affecting her chance of getting pregnant by the doctors.
---
All the nice colours in that eyeshadow palette and she goes straight in with the black. whyyyyyyyy
Welcome to the thread.
---
" who am I"

A fool that keeps a simple bloke that won't work, and doesn't drive.
She should have made a New Year's resolution to get rid of the useless lump. He doesn't work, doesn't clean, can't get her pregnant. He's boring as f**k as well.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
There's pics on IG where her and cropper went abroad just them two.

Looks like he doesn't want to go abroad when the boys are going.

As much as we rant on about our meatloaf she could do better than him..

Faye you need to get shott of him he's not stepping up.

• Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Absolutely no way will she qualify on the NHS as she has two, and it's a unstable set up, not married, and him still staying half at his mums, and hers, plus he's unemployed, i think all that will come in to account.
He still stays at his mum's?? Oh so she's claiming single parent benefits then and working part time, all while having a long term partner

Lace&Ribbons

She doesn't seem to have the discipline to lose weight, she always starts off really well but surely she would have lost more weight by now if she was making the effort?
No willpower
---
You'd think she could afford to go to the hairdresser's/ beauty salon after all the money they've scammed

Reactions: 6

Sparkledarmer

VIP Member
How convenient that she didn't weigh, then she ",stayed the same" I don't think she can keep it up. And tbf weightloss is really hard it is a mental battle.

The thing that is annoying me most about her lately is her bloody eyebrows!! Why can't she spend £15 getting them waxed and tinted black if she wants to dye her hair black with a shitty £2 box dye..... they looks so stupid a light gingery brown, when her hair looks such a synthetic black!

Sort it out faye ffs
I have naturally black hair (weird hybrid of Irish and Italian) but her box dye colour job looks horrendous. She need to go to the hairdressers to get a proper colour put on, it must be ruining her hair.

Her eyebrows make me irrationally annoyed

• Heart
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Sorry me again🤣 but this vlog is annoying me so much. When does she ever take her kids to the trampoline park? She wouldn't spend £24 on them just like that but will on themselves. Same with the trainers and clothes. The boys get sports direct finest and they get nike dunks

Abongo2

Chatty Member
The boys are from two random blokes..both boys don't see their dads. We think Steve fires blanks as meatloaf has been trying to get pregnant with him for 8? year and still nothing, so it does look like he's the infertile one.
2 out of 3 Steve ain’t dad.
---
So is Steve a massive ginger planker now?

Last edited:
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I remember just before the GoFund Me, they both went to a fertility clinic and got tested. It must of been during lockdown because they had an appointment with the Dr over zoom which she showed in the video. From memory, the results were that they are both fertile, so he isn't firing blanks. They also lied about drinking in the appointment too.
I don't remember what else she showed of the appointment but there didn't seem to be anything "wrong".
He's probably got a low sperm count. She could have edited it out maybe? It just doesn't ring true to me something isn't adding up

• Heart

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
her body dysmorphia is crazy who is she fooling thinking she can fit into a size medium bralette and thong from primark? she'll genuinely buy anything if its on sale

• Heart

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Why don't you plan a wedding Faye ( just a nice low cost no frills one) it would give you content.....

ooh that's right I just remembered your boyfriend still won't marry you haha.
Can anyone remember that dress she once got in a chazza haul and she imagined herself getting married to Cropper on a beach in it. Or the wedding dresses from Shein that looked like they would go up in flames if she stood too near a candle.

• Haha
  • Wow

mummy_3

Chatty Member
she's said hes not going on the holiday with them. Hes not been on many holidays with all the family though has he? Guess hes staying to "tie up loose ends" like she said last time.

Buddylove

VIP Member
I’m not perfect by any means and I have some back fat but I know what I can and cannot wear, it’s ok saying wear what you want but in what world does this look good, I’m mortified for her kids, she has no self respect or dignity to vlog the stuff she does and put
IMG_0051.png
out for strangers to see, she never thinks of those poor boys 😡😡😡

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
So who is paying for this IVF? Because I don't think she will qualify on the NHS because she's already got 2 kids

She'll give up work straight away once she's pregnant. And not go back until it's 4. She's a scabby lump. Why should tax payers pay for their lifestyle??
She said they are saving for IVF. By the time they've saved for IVF she'll probably be a great grandma.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So who is paying for this IVF? Because I don't think she will qualify on the NHS because she's already got 2 kids

She'll give up work straight away once she's pregnant. And not go back until it's 4. She's a scabby lump. Why should tax payers pay for their lifestyle??