Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rascal

Why did she go to the clinic alone? They knew well in advance about the appointment, so why did Steve Sommers stay at home to babysit the boys? Surely they could arrange her mum or sister or someone to take them? Something so important and his butt is at home. Strange! 🤔

Reactions: 5

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I just can't work her out. She said that they were saving all their money for the IVF but all she keeps posting is endless shopping hauls. What is it going to be like if she gets pregnant, surely she won't be able to carry on with the shopping hauls.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Is her latest video a piss take or what. It looks like she deliberately went to the charity shop to find the most horrible, tacky clothes knowing they would look stupid on her. I sincerely hope she is not thinking about returning those clothes after she has worn them. One item actually ripped because it was too small for her.

Lace&Ribbons

She can't have one she doesn't have enough followers. She's just trying to gain some off the back of fayke. She's seen other people get trolled and it boosts their engagement so she wants the same. What a dickhead
Looks like Fayke knew that she's a dickhead and dumped her sad ass. Maxine is bitter and having a go at her in the vid. According to Maxine us tattlers are sub human . Take a look in the mirror 🤣

• Haha

Buddylove

VIP Member
I hope shes declaring all these paid for promotions especially as the tax people are clamping down on people earning money for side hustles such as Vinted etc.
Especially seeing as the dozy mare gave out her and Roy croppers full real names when their grifting greed got the better of them with the go fund scam

• Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Can someone clarify for me whose kids are Tyler and mason then? Are they from an ex if big Steve is firing blanks?!
The boys are from two random blokes..both boys don't see their dads. We think Steve fires blanks as meatloaf has been trying to get pregnant with him for 8? year and still nothing, so it does look like he's the infertile one.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Cropper might be staying home to watch chase as he's dangerous? and no one will watch him, and the Skunk won't fork out for kennels

Sparkledarmer

VIP Member
People like Maxine make me laugh. She's basically just admitted that she's an avid Tattle reader. She's come on here to read gossip about people she follows/hate watches/her competition, then stumbled across some comments about herself!!

Has she really never ever said anything judgemental or unkind in her life??? Must be wonderful being so perfect 🤣🙄 what a dickhead

So it's OK for her HER to call people out, but not ok for Tattlers to call out people on their fakeness!??? We can SEE WHO IS FAKE! you're one of them love!!
The hypocrisy cracks me up, these stupid cunts shouldn't put themselves out there for criticism if they can't handle it.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
her body dysmorphia is crazy who is she fooling thinking she can fit into a size medium bralette and thong from primark? she'll genuinely buy anything if its on sale
I was thinking the same. Her house must be absolutely crammed to the max with junk and clothes that don't fit her! She's got a hoarding problem

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Sat in the car looking in a mood.....had a row with the big baby man child because he wanted to stay at the gym.. probably scared he'd be checking out the gym girls 😂 I know I keep saying it but I still can't believe he let's her go out to work while he sits on his flabby arse. I do wonder if she is the one who likes it that way. She seems quite controlling at times towards him

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The way she says oh Steve would love this, I've been sending him updates etc. Well why the hell isn't he there then? 🙄 she's away with her kids and all she can think about is a baby as per usual.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I wouldn't class her boyfriend that doesn't even live with her fulltime, or work, a man.

But yes I wouldn't be surprised if he does her fake tan.
Totally agree with you about Cropper not being a man. Hes probably more girly than she is.

Going back to the weigh in videos, I have a serious question. What happened to the exercise bike? She was the same when she first got that. All this "we're going to smash it, etc etc" I give it three months then she'll probably be back to normal.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Omg she did say they're not spending as they're saving for IVF! So why are they doing shopping hauls? Clearly waiting for someone else to pay as usual!! Hence the weightloss 😠 she really does accept the bear minimum in her relationship
Someone in her comments said they can help her save money by giving her a free baby crib. It wouldn't surprise me if she took up the offer even though the commenter lives in Essex.

• Haha

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
She's insane wanting a baby with him. Nothing like a a baby to highlight how good or shit your relationship is
She only wants a baby to a) trap Cropper so that he wont run off with another woman, b)she wants to have a break from working or c) she wants content for her channel.