Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Who is the Ann M Evans person?
Had a look, the top Faye S is from Leicester, so I take it that's not her.

The middle one is definitely her from Mablethorpe and Steves real name on it,

and below is her again "Mablethorpe" with Steve not there.
---
Unless she used to say in Leicester too??
---

I wasn't the original poster of this.
---
Is Ann her mother possibly??

• Heart
Reactions: 5

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She never looks at boys stuff, only baby girl stuff. She says she wouldn't care, but it's clear she would. I am seriously wondering where all this money is coming from! All she is doing is spending!

I am wondering if she's going for a sperm bank? Aren't IVF rules on the NHS much stricter? She's still very overweight. Is she funding this herself?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Omg. Those two walking round B & M. It was like mummy taking her kid shopping. Also why did she go round B&M filming only to do a bloody haul on the video. Fayke, we saw what you got.
It was so cringe. Like mummy and son. Mummy buying her big boy snacks for being good 🤢 her fella is such a soggy sponge, he gives me the ick badly. She's deffo more of a man than he is! Is ginger balls going on this holiday too? She's certainly splashing the cash lately

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Had a look, the top Faye S is from Leicester, so I take it that's not her.

The middle one is definitely her from Mablethorpe and Steves real name on it,

and below is her again "Mablethorpe" with Steve not there.
---
Unless she used to say in Leicester too??
---

I wasn't the original poster of this.
---
Is Ann her mother possibly??
I'm sure she once said she was originally from Leicester.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
He's probably got a low sperm count. She could have edited it out maybe? It just doesn't ring true to me something isn't adding up
Either that or his sperm even doesnt want to go anywhere near her stinking minge.
---
I'm wondering if they went to a fertility clinic last year when she went to Manchester and had her lips done?
---
Been doing a little on line research. There is a fertility clinic in Manchester which is considered the best clinic in England.
Also she needs to have a BMI of 19-25 for at least 6 months so even if she starts to lose weight now shes still got a wait a head of her.
Finally shes going to have to start saving a lot of money just for any tests, thats before they even start treatment. I know she went through all those tests last year but I presume the clinic may want to do their own tests.

Last edited:

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Live with her full time I meant
It's in a previous thread the proof that cropper was removed from her house around 2 year ago, it was on the electoral roll, she was ( is) clearly claiming single mother, and she's still careful to not say he's at hers fulltime, doesn't want to run herself under a bus.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
How much does she make a month from online/youtube? Are they paying for ivf with that?
I think she's been gifted a lump sum of money and has kept quiet about it. Youtube doesn't pay that well. You'd need hundreds of thousands of views to make decent money from it.

Notice how not long after the gofundme was published, she started to spend and she hasn't stopped.

She does constant shopping hauls, she's always buying herself things. Two holidays abroad etc. She never penny pinches anymore, yet we're supposed to believe she's paying for all this on a part time carers wage, with a partner who doesn't work and two boys to keep??

Not buying it for a second. She's deffo up to something

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It's even got a hole where she had cheap cheek filler 🤣🤣🤣 howling!.

£60 on a coat for cropper when they weren't buying each other gifts is absolutely disgraceful. Whenever my husband and I vow not to do gifts, we always buy each other something small in secret 🤣 he doesn't always get it right, but my god he's an absolute DREAM compared to lazy shitty Steve 😳

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Classy fart from one of them as they shut the freezer on the TGI products in the Iceland haul
Could you imagine walking round Iceland and seeing those two. He was making me laugh when he was saying certain things were too pricey, so they don't like paying out for food but she'll gladly buy a load of tat from the chazza etc.
---
Is she starting slimming world? She went on about it enough.....

She didn't post a weigh in then started banging on about how the group/community would be good support.. she's probably seen how popular other sw youtubers are and will pretend to do it for content
We all know why she was going on about Slimming World dont we. She was probably trying to get a free membership to one of their clubs. Personally I don't see the fascination with Slimming World, I know it doesnt work for me.
Its funny how I mentioned earlier in the week that she seemed to have ditched the diet, then all of a sudden she brings the topic up again.
How do we know shes losing weight without the weighins.
I didnt watch the full video, did she buy any Slimming World food. Also did she treat the kids to any of those Greggs items?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Nearly 15 and a half st ...fs Faye what you eating.

she wants to be 14st, but to me that still seems very overweight.

what height is she?

• Wow

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
What the f**k is going on with her upper lip. Has she got a moustache or is that lip fillers.
---
she's said hes not going on the holiday with them. Hes not been on many holidays with all the family though has he? Guess hes staying to "tie up loose ends" like she said last time.
Did she say she's going to Future Ventura? I know she won't be going to stay with her "friend" Kerry who invited her to stay with her a couple of years ago because Kerry now lives in the UK.

Last edited: